Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Are the Pats Gunning for Trevor?

2-5. 

Cam is just not playing well. 

Defense isn’t what it was last year. 

I could see them trading vets away like Gilmore in the off-season then trading up to the number one pick. 

Why do I feel like this was Belichick’s evil plan all along?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 07:01 PM by Eric1.)

Why would the Jets trade away the #1 pick/Lawrence to somebody within their Division? Especially the Pats.

(11-01-2020, 06:54 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: 2-5. 

Cam is just not playing well. 

Defense isn’t what it was last year. 

I could see them trading vets away like Gilmore in the off-season then trading up to the number one pick. 

Why do I feel like this was Belichick’s evil plan all along?

Confused
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(11-01-2020, 06:58 PM)YEric1 Wrote: Why would the Jets trade away the #1 pick/Lawrence to somebody within their Division? Especially the Pats.

Look, it’s 2020, I’m bored, and I’m shooting the breeze. Indulge me lol 

I could honestly see Bill tanking the games to the Jets. He’s tanked games before for better playoff seeding, what makes you think he wouldn’t let two meaningless games go in exchange for Trevor?

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 10:57 PM by mal234.)

I don't think so. Earlier on before this season began some people were speculating they were, because they had a lot of players opt out due to COVID-19 concerns. But then the season began and they had a nice start. Cam was playing well, he looked like he took well to Bill and Josh's Mcdaniel's coaching and they had tailored the offense to suit him. But since he got COVID, he and the team have struggled more. I think they are just naturally struggling. Bill would be happy with someone like Trevor Lawrence, but I don't think they will get him. And I think they know they probably won't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-01-2020, 10:43 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 06:58 PM)YEric1 Wrote: Why would the Jets trade away the #1 pick/Lawrence to somebody within their Division? Especially the Pats.

Look, it’s 2020, I’m bored, and I’m shooting the breeze. Indulge me lol 

I could honestly see Bill tanking the games to the Jets. He’s tanked games before for better playoff seeding, what makes you think he wouldn’t let two meaningless games go in exchange for Trevor?

I mean to indulge you, I guess it's possible lol.

But then you realize that Mahomes just threw for more TDs in today's game alone vs the Jets, than the Jets have scored in the entire season so far. That Jets team is so bad that even calling them bad is being nice.