Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Voter Turnout

I got in line a 6:00 am, and was behind about 250 people. Took me about 2 hour and 40 minutes.  Every polling station in the Indianapolis area was/is the same way. Absolutely insan turnout. My wife voted for the second time in her life (I always vote).  How has it been in "your" locations.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 12:05 PM by Jagwired.)

Thank goodness I early voted. We are a small precinct so only like 3700 use our polling location so it's never that bad anyway. Last election I waited like about the same as you did today.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I shredded my absentee ballot and went across the street to the public library on Beach Blvd to vote last week. Wait times were online, so I waited until line was short and it took 15 mins.

I voted on Thursday last week and I had no wait. I walked in, voted, and walked out.

My wife and I voted the 2nd day of early voting. In and out in 10 minutes. I don’t understand why more people didn’t take advantage of that.

Early voting is where it's at bro. They need to do online voting at the comfort of your own laptop, phone and get with times cus you can bank online, pay your bills online. Come on now.

We pretty much have a polling place for every 100 residents so there wasn't a wait during the early voting process.

Early voted last Friday. No line. Showed id, gave an electronic signature #i love this state.

I just got back from voting. In and out, no problem. I’m a traditionalist...no early voting for this girl!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I'm out of town this week, so I dropped my ballot off in the drive through line at the Beaches Library last week. Literally took more time to get out of the parking lot than anything else leading up to it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 01:15 PM by p_rushing.)

(11-03-2020, 12:14 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Early voting is where it's at bro.  They need to do online voting at the comfort of your own laptop, phone  and get with times cus you can bank online, pay your bills online.  Come on now.

I don't want online voting because if you are too stupid or lazy to vote during the 2-3 weeks available now, you shouldn't be voting.

Plus all the security issues with that.

I'll just be glad when this election crap is over. No more political calls and texts, no more debates and no more constant news about who's gonna win. Just get it over with already and go back to our new normal.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 01:36 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(11-03-2020, 12:30 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I just got back from voting. In and out, no problem. I’m a traditionalist...no early voting for this girl!

It's only fitting that a Bchbunnie4 would be riding the red wave on election day.

[Image: trump-surfing-the-red-wave-photo-paper-p...1582826210]

Biden’s advise to learn how to code is taking hold.

Checked the online system and my Drop-Box ballot just got counted!

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 01:48 PM by The Drifter.)

I turned my ballot in last week at the Supervisor of elections office. I tracked it and it had been received and counted
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I went a couple times last week to vote early, but the lines were 2 to 3 hours. I figured with 188 local polling stations open today that it wouldn't be so bad. I was wrong.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 02:25 PM by KodiakJag.)

Just got back from voting.  Easy in & out, took less than 10 mins.  Only about 3 other people there to vote as well as about 6 volunteer workers for the Division of Elections.

Just another thing I’m going to miss when I leave the state.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(11-03-2020, 01:15 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:14 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Early voting is where it's at bro.  They need to do online voting at the comfort of your own laptop, phone  and get with times cus you can bank online, pay your bills online.  Come on now.

I don't want online voting because if you are too stupid or lazy to vote during the 2-3 weeks available now, you shouldn't be voting.

Plus all the security issues with that.

Agreed.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I just got home from work then doing my civic duty.  Walked in mask-less and cancelled Mikesez's vote out in about 5 minutes.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.