Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time to make Shenault the most targeted WR..

I see alot of articles describing on how we should use shenault.. I think we should put him and Chark as the starters with Cole Conley and Johnson behind them.. it better fits his game Shenault has the teams highest catch rate at 76%.. More yards on less catches than Chark..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

...time to get a QB that can get the WRs the ball and an OLine that allows the QB the time to to do it.

I hope the new guy can target him on his back.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020, 06:13 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

He pretty much has been. Chark, Cole, and Shenault should be our top 3

(11-05-2020, 11:17 AM)ATLjag Wrote: ...time to get a QB that can get the WRs the ball and an OLine that allows the QB the time to to do it.

We might have one starting Sunday

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020, 07:27 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

No! I need Chark to catch a lot of passes for my fantasy football team and Robinson to have a big day as well.

(11-05-2020, 06:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He pretty much has been. Chark, Cole, and Shenault should be our top 3

(11-05-2020, 11:17 AM)ATLjag Wrote: ...time to get a QB that can get the WRs the ball and an OLine that allows the QB the time to to do it.

We might have one starting Sunday

Let's hope so! I liked Luton coming out of college, but he was kinda hard to evaluate since his receivers were so-so and his O-Line was trash.

Truth.  Also imagine if robinson had a good oline run blocking for him.

(11-05-2020, 09:54 AM)chris hill Wrote: I see alot of articles describing on how we should use shenault.. I think we should put him and Chark as the starters with Cole Conley and Johnson behind them.. it better fits his game Shenault has the teams highest catch rate at 76%.. More yards on less catches than Chark..

I think Shenault is going to be a very good player.  He's a slower version of DK Metcalf; a big physical playmaker.  If he polishes his receiving skills, he could be great.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

I miss those Bortles rockets off of helmets and shoes....
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-05-2020, 09:54 AM)chris hill Wrote: I see alot of articles describing on how we should use shenault.. I think we should put him and Chark as the starters with Cole Conley and Johnson behind them.. it better fits his game Shenault has the teams highest catch rate at 76%.. More yards on less catches than Chark..

Let's do this next year.  Right now, I want us to lose every game.  So I say, whatever we're doing now, let's keep doing it.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 06:13 AM by leopold332002.)

(11-06-2020, 01:13 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I miss those Bortles rockets off of helmets and shoes....

I miss those Gardner Minshew helicopter deep balls he allowed to hang in the air like it's a punt on fourth down. LOL.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-06-2020, 01:10 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

I think Shenault is going to be a very good player.  He's a slower version of DK Metcalf; a big physical playmaker.  If he polishes his receiving skills, he could be great.

They're very different players

(11-06-2020, 01:10 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

This is a odd comparison.  I see him as a Deebo Samuel with a higher upside.  Metcalf is more like a Calvin Johnson/Josh Gordon.  I said before he was drafted he is like Josh Gordon without the baggage.  Gordon led the league in receiving his 2nd year and I think Metcalf will do that as well

(11-06-2020, 09:28 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:10 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I think Shenault is going to be a very good player.  He's a slower version of DK Metcalf; a big physical playmaker.  If he polishes his receiving skills, he could be great.
This is a odd comparison.  I see him as a Deebo Samuel with a higher upside.  Metcalf is more like a Calvin Johnson/Josh Gordon.  I said before he was drafted he is like Josh Gordon without the baggage.  Gordon led the league in receiving his 2nd year and I think Metcalf will do that as well

You're right.  Deebo is a much better comparision.  I was looking at the physical nature of Shenault and his ability to break tackles and get YAC.  But he is not Metcalf... Deebo is a much better comparision.  

A few too many drinks last night watching the election results!    Laughing
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

I think Shenault is a better version of Sammy Watkins and we really won't know what he can and can't do until we get a quarterback in there that can throw the ball all over the place.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Shenault is a more powerful Cordarelle Patterson.

(11-06-2020, 04:40 PM)Upper Wrote: Shenault is a more powerful Cordarelle Patterson.

Shenault is a better receiver than Patterson

(11-06-2020, 11:28 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 09:28 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This is a odd comparison.  I see him as a Deebo Samuel with a higher upside.  Metcalf is more like a Calvin Johnson/Josh Gordon.  I said before he was drafted he is like Josh Gordon without the baggage.  Gordon led the league in receiving his 2nd year and I think Metcalf will do that as well

You're right.  Deebo is a much better comparision.  I was looking at the physical nature of Shenault and his ability to break tackles and get YAC.  But he is not Metcalf... Deebo is a much better comparision.  

A few too many drinks last night watching the election results!    Laughing

Welp least ya had the booze because you might as well have been watching paint dry.

Does shenault have any similarities to terrell owens?  Arent they around the same size?  I think laviska is better for yac than terrell was but i think he has similiar speed and strong hands.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 06:50 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-06-2020, 04:40 PM)Upper Wrote: Shenault is a more powerful Cordarelle Patterson.

Shenault doesn't have the same top end speed as Patterson, but is more fluid, and is a better receiver.

I like the Sammy Watkins and Deebo comparison.