Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 8-2020 Games

Tonight we have the 49ers vs the Packers. The 49ers have a lot of injuries including Jimmy Garoppolo who it looks like will miss several weeks. I do like Nick Mullens and what I have seen of him in the past. But I think that the Packers definitely win this game tonight.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The 49ers have been shredded with injuries.

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...7347373057

It's a rough start for the Bucs who are now down 28-0 to the Saints. Their offense has not been effective tonight. I wonder if they can get things together and get back into this game.

Saints have Brady's number. Butt kicking on the way.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 10:56 PM by mal234.)

(11-08-2020, 10:35 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Saints have Brady's number. Butt kicking on the way.

Yeah, the Bucs are going to be in even more trouble if they ended up facing the Saints in the playoffs. I could see the Saints knocking them out. I think that the Bucs have looked good as a whole this year, but it does seem like the Saints know how to handle them. That doesn't bode well for them and it's even worse that the Saints are a divisional opponent.

Wow...Brees just tried to throw a pass with his elbow

(11-08-2020, 11:10 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Wow...Brees just tried to throw a pass with his elbow

Which was uglier, Brees' launched fumble or Brady's 4th down armpunt?

Let's go Flacco

Let's go, Flacco in SB MVP form

Do you believe in miracles?

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 10:34 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Thats a TD

Let's GO

All refs should be fired and start over. This has gotten out of control.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 10:42 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Regardless of Jets record. When healthy the Jets have some nice players on offense. Crowder, Perriman, Mims, and Herndon are all good. They don't have the number 1 guy but a lot of good players.

Without Williams their defense is surprising me though. I like their rookie safety from Cal. Davis

Herndon is garbagio, Mims has like 3 career catches, Perriman has been good for 8 games in his life, and Crowder is a fine player but nothing more. Why do we need to hype the Jets lol

The Jets are actually having a nice game so far tonight. I think this may be the best they have played all season.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 10:53 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-09-2020, 10:44 PM)JNev Wrote: Herndon is garbagio, Mims has like 3 career catches, Perriman has been good for 8 games in his life, and Crowder is a fine player but nothing more. Why do we need to hype the Jets lol

Who is hyping them up?  Tylical you looking at stats.  Herndon has been hurt most of his young career, Perriman has been had the injury bug hit him most of his career as well but showed what he can do last year when healthy.  Crowder has also been a good player when healthy.  You dont have to have a Julio Jones / Antonio Brown to suceed in the league.  If all their guys can stay healthy its not a bad group.

(11-09-2020, 10:49 PM)mal234 Wrote: The Jets are actually having a nice game so far tonight. I think this may be the best they have played all season.

Yes they are. Now for the second half adjustments....

Good game

SMH, 12 men on special teams....Jets gonna Jet.

(11-09-2020, 11:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: SMH, 12 men on special teams....Jets gonna Jet.

Still got the FG though and ate more clock