Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Message from the Voters

(11-06-2020, 11:36 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 11:24 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: You’re going to see lawsuits about mail-in ballots taken to the Supreme Court.

Why stop at three weeks of early voting too? It needs to be cut short.

The Supreme Court won't listen to political whining.  This President needed to go.  His pathetic attempt last night at claiming fraud with no evidence is the destructive to democracy.  He has been the single most destructive force in the last several decades toward dividing this nation.

That being said, I am glad it appears the GOP will maintain the senate.  We need some balance and moderation in this country.  Crazy extremists (from both sides) need to be silenced.  Biden will help with that, along with a GOP senate.

I'm of two minds about this.
Yes, I want President Biden to be restrained.
But McConnell, historically, doesn't just restrain.  He slaughters all hints of progress. 
I hope he learns to give some of what the other guy wants to get some of what he wants.  He hasn't shown any signs of it though.
Nothing getting done is bad for everyone.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 12:02 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-06-2020, 11:54 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 11:36 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: The Supreme Court won't listen to political whining.  This President needed to go.  His pathetic attempt last night at claiming fraud with no evidence is the destructive to democracy.  He has been the single most destructive force in the last several decades toward dividing this nation.

That being said, I am glad it appears the GOP will maintain the senate.  We need some balance and moderation in this country.  Crazy extremists (from both sides) need to be silenced.  Biden will help with that, along with a GOP senate.

I'm of two minds about this.
Yes, I want President Biden to be restrained.
But McConnell, historically, doesn't just restrain.  He slaughters all hints of progress. 
I hope he learns to give some of what the other guy wants to get some of what he wants.  He hasn't shown any signs of it though.
Nothing getting done is bad for everyone.

Agreed.  I am hopeful now that since the nut-job is getting booted out at the top, that EVERYONE can now start acting like adults again.  Biden and McConnell have worked together before, so I am optimistic that they can cool the political climate a bit after that last 4 years of extreme division and chaos.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-06-2020, 11:36 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 11:24 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: You’re going to see lawsuits about mail-in ballots taken to the Supreme Court.

Why stop at three weeks of early voting too? It needs to be cut short.

The Supreme Court won't listen to political whining.  This President needed to go.  His pathetic attempt last night at claiming fraud with no evidence is the destructive to democracy.  He has been the single most destructive force in the last several decades toward dividing this nation.

They certainly would listen to an argument alleging fraud. Of course, they’re going to need to correlate mail-in voting with the fraud. This election is coming down to just thousands of votes. They only need to prove that hundred or thousands of votes were fraudulent to argue that mail-in voting is too uncontrolled to persist. 

(11-06-2020, 11:36 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 11:03 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Dude, no.

That just shows how little you know about American politics.

More so your understanding of political spectrum is badly broken by hatred of Democrats. 

The Democrats flat out rejected the progressive wing of the party went with a centerist in the primary. Bidens whole career has been 'tough on crime' , pro police and pro war. He's against Medicare for all too

I don’t hate democrats. You think I hate them because I disagree with them. I’ve seen more hate from you around here than most people. In what way is Biden more right wing than left? I’m genuinely curious what conservative values he holds because what you mentioned isn’t true. 

Democrats embraced the progressive wing. Biden wants higher taxes for the wealthy, free healthcare (for illegals too), supports critical race theory, etc. 

The tough on crime line and pro-police stances are nonsense. You’re talking about his crime bill from decades ago, and he absolutely doesn’t support the police as evidenced by not having any union or group endorsement. Being pro-war isn’t a likely Republican stance anymore. Trump has been pushing g to bring troops home and is the only President in decades to not have started a new conflict. 

You’re still confused about being right wing.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 12:54 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-06-2020, 12:17 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 11:36 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: The Supreme Court won't listen to political whining.  This President needed to go.  His pathetic attempt last night at claiming fraud with no evidence is the destructive to democracy.  He has been the single most destructive force in the last several decades toward dividing this nation.

They certainly would listen to an argument alleging fraud. Of course, they’re going to need to correlate mail-in voting with the fraud. This election is coming down to just thousands of votes. They only need to prove that hundred or thousands of votes were fraudulent to argue that mail-in voting is too uncontrolled to persist. 

Of course they would.  But where is the evidence?  Trump has been setting this up for years and the Supreme Court is not stupid or partisan; they can see Trump's historical false claims with no evidence (e.g. the ridiculous assertion that 6 million illegal votes last election is why he lost the popular vote in 2016).  They won't give any credibility to hearing a case that is just whining with no evidence.  It won't get to a hearing without evidence.  And there has been nothing produced that would justify a hearing... just Trump's incoherent babbling and whining.  Same song and dance we've heard for 4 years.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

The numbers don't add up. It's not enough to prove anything by itself, but it's EXTREMELY suspicious. Unless Trump plans on verifying votes, I don't know that there can be sufficient evidence to overturn this election. However, I have uncovered several instances of one or two counties in each swing state (only in swing states) that have an abnormally high turnout for Biden. The other blue counties remained close to their 2016 totals, but these few counties had massive turnouts, where Biden outperformed Hillary by tens of thousands of votes. This happened in Wisconsin, GA, PA, and AZ. Furthermore, you don't see him making those same gains in decisively blue states. The numbers are similar to 2016 results. To put it another way, there is a pattern that has emerged in swing states where you get a massive influx of votes from a few, blue voting precincts that don't match what was going on in other blue districts.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 12:52 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-06-2020, 12:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The numbers don't add up. It's not enough to prove anything by itself, but it's EXTREMELY suspicious. Unless Trump plans on verifying votes, I don't know that there can be sufficient evidence to overturn this election. However, I have uncovered several instances of one or two counties in each swing state (only in swing states) that have an abnormally high turnout for Biden. The other blue counties remained close to their 2016 totals, but these few counties had massive turnouts, where Biden outperformed Hillary by tens of thousands of votes. This happened in Wisconsin, GA, PA, and AZ. Furthermore, you don't see him making those same gains in decisively blue states. The numbers are similar to 2016 results. To put it another way, there is a pattern that has emerged in swing states where you get a massive influx of votes from a few, blue voting precincts that don't match what was going on in other blue districts.

And???  What is unusual about that?  Trump has been the least popular president in our lifetime; that has obviously inspired Blue voters in swing states to have record turn outs to remove him from office.  Pretty easy to understand that motivation to vote.  It makes sense voter turnout rates would be even higher in swing states because the electorate there understands the importance of their vote.  Someone in a decisively Red state like Alabama, or a decisively Blue state like New York, would not have the same incentive; they are already confident of the outcome, with or without their vote. It doesn't matter as much there. This is pretty simple to realize, and it logically adds up.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 01:07 PM by mikesez.)

(11-06-2020, 12:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The numbers don't add up. It's not enough to prove anything by itself, but it's EXTREMELY suspicious. Unless Trump plans on verifying votes, I don't know that there can be sufficient evidence to overturn this election. However, I have uncovered several instances of one or two counties in each swing state (only in swing states) that have an abnormally high turnout for Biden. The other blue counties remained close to their 2016 totals, but these few counties had massive turnouts, where Biden outperformed Hillary by tens of thousands of votes. This happened in Wisconsin, GA, PA, and AZ. Furthermore, you don't see him making those same gains in decisively blue states. The numbers are similar to 2016 results. To put it another way, there is a pattern that has emerged in swing states where you get a massive influx of votes from a few, blue voting precincts that don't match what was going on in other blue districts.

I think you're only looking at votes for Biden in these areas.
From what I can tell, Trump also outperformed himself.
He actually got more votes, losing, than he got as a winner in 2016.
And this is true in these counties that shifted. 
NY Times has graphics of the swing states with arrows indicating where big shifts of net votes took place.  With the exception of the Atlanta area, most of the blue shifts nationwide were actually in red counties like Escambia and Duval, and most of the red (pro-trump) shifts were in blue counties like Mecklenburg in NC or Cameron in TX or Miami-Dade in FL.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Voters like healthcare they can afford or free if they cant afford it. It is whaat it is. I like the stock market too. Not everyome falls into one party perfectly. Dont fall into the you must pick one side all the time trap. Either way, its time to move on to #46.

(11-06-2020, 12:22 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Of course they would.  But where is the evidence?  Trump has been setting this up for years and the Supreme Court is not stupid or partisan; they can see Trump's historical false claims with no evidence (e.g. the ridiculous assertion that 6 million illegal votes last election is why he lost the popular vote in 2016).  They won't give any credibility to hearing a case that is just whining with no evidence.  It won't get to a hearing without evidence.  And there has been nothing produced that would justify a hearing... just Trump's incoherent babbling and whining.  Same song and dance we've heard for 4 years.

The court doesn't consider things Trump has said in the past as reason not to consider a lawsuit brought before them. It would be irrelevant to the issue, and it isn't considered evidence for or against the issue. It would exclusively be on the evidence presented 

(11-06-2020, 12:46 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: And???  What is unusual about that?  Trump has been the least popular president in our lifetime; that has obviously inspired Blue voters in swing states to have record turn outs to remove him from office.  Pretty easy to understand that motivation to vote.  It makes sense voter turnout rates would be even higher in swing states because the electorate there understands the importance of their vote.  Someone in a decisively Red state like Alabama, or a decisively Blue state like New York, would not have the same incentive; they are already confident of the outcome, with or without their vote.  It doesn't matter as much there.  This is pretty simple  to realize, and it logically adds up.

Trump did better in a lot of really blue and red states. The ONLY states he did worse in are swing states. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence indicative of fraud. These swing states have 20-25% increase in voter turnout with some states (Wisconsin) having an historically high voter turnout at 90%. The only reason you're not hearing about the voter turnout is because it's only abnormally high in contested states and advertising that to most people would raise some eyebrows. 

Why were there huge drops in Democrat turnout in the most liberal states like California, Illinois, and New York? Also, you don't think it's odd that swing states are showing huge difference in the Presidential candidate totals versus other ticket candidates? You'll see that, almost exclusively in swing states, the total number of votes cast for the Presidential candidate far outweigh the total votes cast for other same-party candidates. In other states, there may only be a couple hundred or thousand difference. 

You may not think fraud is happening, but you can't ignore that there are so many suspicious circumstances happening all at the same time.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 02:25 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-06-2020, 01:15 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Voters like healthcare they can afford or free if they cant afford it. It is whaat it is. I like the stock market too.  Not everyome falls into one party perfectly. Dont fall into the you must pick one side all the time trap. Either way, its time to move on to #46.

100% agree.  I am middle of the road as well.  I agree with Democrats on some issues and Republicans on others.  If you you agree with Republicans or Democrats on each and every issue of their respective platforms, you are just a sheep in one of TWO herds.

(11-06-2020, 01:17 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 12:22 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Of course they would.  But where is the evidence?  Trump has been setting this up for years and the Supreme Court is not stupid or partisan; they can see Trump's historical false claims with no evidence (e.g. the ridiculous assertion that 6 million illegal votes last election is why he lost the popular vote in 2016).  They won't give any credibility to hearing a case that is just whining with no evidence.  It won't get to a hearing without evidence.  And there has been nothing produced that would justify a hearing... just Trump's incoherent babbling and whining.  Same song and dance we've heard for 4 years.

The court doesn't consider things Trump has said in the past as reason not to consider a lawsuit brought before them. It would be irrelevant to the issue, and it isn't considered evidence for or against the issue. It would exclusively be on the evidence presented 

(11-06-2020, 12:46 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: And???  What is unusual about that?  Trump has been the least popular president in our lifetime; that has obviously inspired Blue voters in swing states to have record turn outs to remove him from office.  Pretty easy to understand that motivation to vote.  It makes sense voter turnout rates would be even higher in swing states because the electorate there understands the importance of their vote.  Someone in a decisively Red state like Alabama, or a decisively Blue state like New York, would not have the same incentive; they are already confident of the outcome, with or without their vote.  It doesn't matter as much there.  This is pretty simple  to realize, and it logically adds up.

Trump did better in a lot of really blue and red states. The ONLY states he did worse in are swing states. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence indicative of fraud. These swing states have 20-25% increase in voter turnout with some states (Wisconsin) having an historically high voter turnout at 90%. The only reason you're not hearing about the voter turnout is because it's only abnormally high in contested states and advertising that to most people would raise some eyebrows. 

Why were there huge drops in Democrat turnout in the most liberal states like California, Illinois, and New York? Also, you don't think it's odd that swing states are showing huge difference in the Presidential candidate totals versus other ticket candidates? You'll see that, almost exclusively in swing states, the total number of votes cast for the Presidential candidate far outweigh the total votes cast for other same-party candidates. In other states, there may only be a couple hundred or thousand difference. 

You may not think fraud is happening, but you can't ignore that there are so many suspicious circumstances happening all at the same time.

You understand that the vote totals in those states are not even close to complete yet... right?  California has only reported 66% of their total; New York State is currently at 78%.  There is not the same urgency in those states to report their final totals because the outcomes are already clear. So your conclusions about voter turnout there is ridiculous and premature.

You are clearly an emotional Republican clutching at irrational conspiracies to support your world-view to rationalize the loss of Trump's presidency and the dismantling of his tarnished legacy.  That's fine... but emotion blinds logic.  I know I can't change your mind with facts... I won't even waste my time trying.  So get on your QAnon website and have fun brother!  Peace.

(11-06-2020, 12:17 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

(11-06-2020, 11:36 AM)JackCity Wrote: More so your understanding of political spectrum is badly broken by hatred of Democrats. 

The Democrats flat out rejected the progressive wing of the party went with a centerist in the primary. Bidens whole career has been 'tough on crime' , pro police and pro war. He's against Medicare for all too

I don’t hate democrats. You think I hate them because I disagree with them. I’ve seen more hate from you around here than most people. In what way is Biden more right wing than left? I’m genuinely curious what conservative values he holds because what you mentioned isn’t true. 

Democrats embraced the progressive wing. Biden wants higher taxes for the wealthy, free healthcare (for illegals too), supports critical race theory, etc. 

The tough on crime line and pro-police stances are nonsense. You’re talking about his crime bill from decades ago, and he absolutely doesn’t support the police as evidenced by not having any union or group endorsement. Being pro-war isn’t a likely Republican stance anymore. Trump has been pushing g to bring troops home and is the only President in decades to not have started a new conflict. 

I don't know how you watched the primary and didn't see the Democrats banding together to crush Bernie's progressive movement and put forward an easily controllable centerist in an attempt to steal moderate votes (didn't work, again!) 

That's why I very specifically said 'career'. Bidens entire career has been a right leaning Democrat. Him and Obama ramped up deporting immigrants as much as they could, they helped militarize the police as much as they could. And attacked abroad in the name of imperialism with impunity. 

I've always said what's hilarious about Obama is that he never gets any critique for all the terrible stuff he did from the Democrats because they seem him as a celebrity but also conservatives are so focused on him being terrible they forget they actually philosophically support lots of the awful things he did. 

You may be surprised to learn that actual left wing Americans do not consider the Democrats an even slightly left wing party. They despise Pelosi , Schumer, Biden, Obama etc etc for being corporate shills who's only existence is too keep true progression from happening

(11-06-2020, 02:05 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 12:17 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: They certainly would listen to an argument alleging fraud. Of course, they’re going to need to correlate mail-in voting with the fraud. This election is coming down to just thousands of votes. They only need to prove that hundred or thousands of votes were fraudulent to argue that mail-in voting is too uncontrolled to persist. 

I don't know how you watched the primary and didn't see the Democrats banding together to crush Bernie's progressive movement and put forward an easily controllable centerist in an attempt to steal moderate votes (didn't work, again!) 

That's why I very specifically said 'career'. Bidens entire career has been a right leaning Democrat. Him and Obama ramped up deporting immigrants as much as they could, they helped militarize the police as much as they could. And attacked abroad in the name of imperialism with impunity. 

I've always said what's hilarious about Obama is that he never gets any critique for all the terrible stuff he did from the Democrats because they seem him as a celebrity but also conservatives are so focused on him being terrible they forget they actually philosophically support lots of the awful things he did. 

You may be surprised to learn that actual left wing Americans do not consider the Democrats an even slightly left wing party. They despise Pelosi , Schumer, Biden, Obama etc etc for being corporate shills who's only existence is too keep true progression from happening

You do understand Biden won't be president shortly after he becomes president, right?

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 02:16 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-06-2020, 02:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 02:05 PM)JackCity Wrote: I don't know how you watched the primary and didn't see the Democrats banding together to crush Bernie's progressive movement and put forward an easily controllable centerist in an attempt to steal moderate votes (didn't work, again!) 

You do understand Biden won't be president shortly after he becomes president, right?

He will serve his 4 years and move on.  Even if he doesn't, its better than the idiot that's been in there the last 4 years.  The senate will remain Republican... no damage will be done and there is a new opportunity to decrease the divisive political rhetoric from both extremes, that Trump constantly enflamed.

(11-06-2020, 02:05 PM)JackCity Wrote: I don't know how you watched the primary and didn't see the Democrats banding together to crush Bernie's progressive movement and put forward an easily controllable centerist in an attempt to steal moderate votes (didn't work, again!) 

The primaries were directed at the progressives. He tried to back away from that agenda after he became the nominee. Everything they said and did was not moderate even after he tried to distance himself from the progressives. Gun control, health care, energy, everything... all way left of center. Biden from the 70s, 80s, and 90s is not the Biden from the 2010s. This isn't even the Biden from 2008. 

Militarization of police is nothing more than buzzwords. They provided armored vehicles used almost exclusively in hostage scenarios or the like. The police otherwise have the same access to weapons and equipment that most people have access to. I'm not going to distract from the main conversation here, but the equipment they have does not militarize them. People just don't like the way it looks.

Obama did ramp up deportations. They also allowed more to come and stay. There was a net positive with illegal immigration under Obama than Trump. Even if I conceded this issued to you, I don't know how that makes them right of center.

(11-06-2020, 01:20 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:15 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Voters like healthcare they can afford or free if they cant afford it. It is whaat it is. I like the stock market too.  Not everyome falls into one party perfectly. Dont fall into the you must pick one side all the time trap. Either way, its time to move on to #46.

100% agree.  I am middle of the road as well.  I agree with Democrats on some issues and Republicans on others.  If you you agree with Republicans or Democrats on each and every issue of their respective platforms, you are just a sheep in one of TWO herds.

(11-06-2020, 01:17 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: The court doesn't consider things Trump has said in the past as reason not to consider a lawsuit brought before them. It would be irrelevant to the issue, and it isn't considered evidence for or against the issue. It would exclusively be on the evidence presented 

You understand that the vote totals in those states are not even close to complete yet... right?  California has only reported 66% of their total; New York State is currently at 78%.  There is not the same urgency in those states to report their final totals because the outcomes are already clear.  So your conclusions about voter turnout there is ridiculous and premature.

You are clearly an emotional Republican clutching at irrational conspiracies to support your world-view to rationalize the loss of Trump's presidency and the dismantling of his tarnished legacy.  That's fine... but emotion blinds logic.  I know I can't change your mind with facts... I won't even waste my time trying.  So get on your QAnon website and have fun brother!  Peace.

Oh, please. I'll concede that the total numbers aren't in so the overall numbers will change. That doesn't make me "an emotional Republican". If you're going to project your own insecurities on others, maybe this isn't the place for you. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I don't believe in QAnon, I'm not a birther, but you do assume enough to make a fool out of yourself. Don't give me four years about Russian interference with millions of dollars spent investigating it and then tell me that election meddling is impossible in light of all the things they're talking about and showing in these videos.

But I supposed that makes me a conspiracy theorist to question how all these swing states experienced 20% increase in voter numbers while some almost achieved 100% turnout. That's completely normal.

(11-06-2020, 10:00 AM)copycat Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 09:06 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I was not aware that mail-in ballots were different from absentee ballots. They apparently aren't used in Ohio. Maybe that is why Ohio was declared so early, even though it was a much closer race than I anticipated. We run a pretty tight ship up here. Why did some states allow mail-in balloting if absentee ballots were available? This makes no sense to me.

The only portfolio I have is my high school graduation portfolio. I had a mullet. LOL.

This is what everyone has been saying for months now and you argued incessantly with them.  Now you get it?  SMH.

I never argued about it. I only know of how things are done in my state. I assumed I lived in a country where we had enough common sense to conduct a national election in a uniform way, to avoid chaos. I was wrong. On my local news, they refer to absentee ballots as "mail-ins". After the difference was explained to me, I looked up my state election rules and saw that Ohio only does absentee ballots, early in person voting and in person voting on election day, yet they still call absentee voting "mail-in" voting here. If you don't know how things are done in other states, it's easy to get confused. I never had any unrequested ballots sent to me, so I assumed every state ran like mine. I thought mail-ins were ballots had to be requested by citizens like mine was. Again, this is another example of the system being so messed up for no good reason. It's such an easy fix, why don't we do something about it? Who ever wins the election should file an Executive Order to make all states adhere to the same voting process. They should also end this stupid daylight savings time too.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 03:30 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-06-2020, 03:18 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:20 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: 100% agree.  I am middle of the road as well.  I agree with Democrats on some issues and Republicans on others.  If you you agree with Republicans or Democrats on each and every issue of their respective platforms, you are just a sheep in one of TWO herds.

You understand that the vote totals in those states are not even close to complete yet... right?  California has only reported 66% of their total; New York State is currently at 78%.  There is not the same urgency in those states to report their final totals because the outcomes are already clear.  So your conclusions about voter turnout there is ridiculous and premature.

Oh, please. I'll concede that the total numbers aren't in so the overall numbers will change. That doesn't make me "an emotional Republican". If you're going to project your own insecurities on others, maybe this isn't the place for you. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I don't believe in QAnon, I'm not a birther, but you do assume enough to make a fool out of yourself. Don't give me four years about Russian interference with millions of dollars spent investigating it and then tell me that election meddling is impossible in light of all the things they're talking about and showing in these videos.

But I supposed that makes me a conspiracy theorist to question how all these swing states experienced 20% increase in voter numbers while some almost achieved 100% turnout. That's completely normal.

I'm just pointing out the glaring flaws in your logic, so I assume your obvious Republican bias has to be emotionally based.  Because it is not based in logic.  If you are a registered voter in a swing and didn't vote in this election... when would you? And why would you even be registered?  Everyone knew voter turnout would be at an all-time high this election.  So what is the basis of your claim?  That that happened and you lost?  So it must be something fraudulent and suspicious... even if you don't have any real evidence? lmao... so ridiculous.

Your boy lost. Take it like a man and move on.

(11-06-2020, 02:15 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 02:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You do understand Biden won't be president shortly after he becomes president, right?

He will serve his 4 years and move on.  Even if he doesn't, its better than the idiot that's been in there the last 4 years.  The senate will remain Republican... no damage will be done and there is a new opportunity to decrease the divisive political rhetoric from both extremes, that Trump constantly enflamed.

I am extremely skeptical that he fulfills a 4 year term. That's what worries. Biden wasn't the scary one. It's the wicked witch of the west that he chose as his running mate.

(11-06-2020, 03:27 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 02:15 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: He will serve his 4 years and move on.  Even if he doesn't, its better than the idiot that's been in there the last 4 years.  The senate will remain Republican... no damage will be done and there is a new opportunity to decrease the divisive political rhetoric from both extremes, that Trump constantly enflamed.

I am extremely skeptical that he fulfills a 4 year term. That's what worries. Biden wasn't the scary one. It's the wicked witch of the west that he chose as his running mate.

Someone will primary her if this ends up being the case. There was always a civil war brewing in the democratic party no matter what happened in this election.