Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
25 seconds in this video swear Lutons throwing motion reminds me of Tom Brady..

Thumbs Up 

Not saying he is Brady but man it looks identical..

https://youtu.be/3mXx7YAvkbU

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

good lord

There needs to be a minimum post count before someone can start these stupid threads.

Not sure about all that but it was a beautiful throw

Luton to the Hall of Fame!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I am at a loss for words at this point

(11-10-2020, 11:53 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I am at a loss for words at this point

Its the Jaguars fault. This team has singlehandedly caused deep psychological trauma to each and every one of us, we've become a doormat, clinging to hope

This is a new low lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Come on, guys. Mrs. Luton started this thread because she’s proud of her son. You could at least play along.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bjbjjbpfnemr0lpzrz...=giphy.gif]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Guys, I don’t want anyone getting their hopes up but Luton looks just like Mahomes from the ankles down...

Can’t believe we have a future HOFer in our team. What a steal!
I feel bad for the browns…

Video was taken down or not available for me.

(11-11-2020, 12:41 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Guys, I don’t want anyone getting their hopes up but Luton looks just like Mahomes from the ankles down...

Too late, already got SB LVI Champs tattooed

Hey if Minshew was Brees, sure Luton can be Brady! ? Geez we are starved for a franchise QB.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

That’s it. Hall of famer Jake Luton has singlehandedly put the baguars back on the map. 9-7 and 7th seed to the Super Bowl here we come.

(11-11-2020, 12:41 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Guys, I don’t want anyone getting their hopes up but Luton looks just like Mahomes from the ankles down...

Robinson also looks Barry Sanders from that angle.

That’s because Brady’s motion is text book how to throw a football.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 02:35 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Video Unavailable.

Perhaps the Jags deleted the video so Green Bay couldn't scout our version of Tom Brady.

DJ Chark runs routes like Jerry Rice.

Chaisson is clearly an LT clone.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato