Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Louisville Pigs in sexual abuse cover up

Disgusting. 

https://twitter.com/robferdman/status/13...59083?s=19

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 10:36 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

A little confusing so I read the article -- 738,000 records documenting sexual abuse by 2 officers.  Still --- totally corrupt !!!

"Louisville Metro Police concealed at least 738,000 records documenting the sexual abuse of Explorer Scouts by two officers — then lied to keep the files from the public, records show.  The Courier Journal last year requested all records regarding sexual abuse of minors by two officers in the Explorer Scout program for youths interested in law enforcement careers."

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/ne...224382002/

I wouldn't call the police pigs. That's like the n-word for police. Not good.

Maybe it was the Police Investigation Group (aka PIGs)

I hate all cover ups, especially if they include minors. These people should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Not a fan of the headline, though. Who cares about the number of documents?

(11-12-2020, 10:36 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I wouldn't call the police pigs.  That's like the n-word for police.  Not good.

Shock value is his schtick. He believes it makes him appear profound.

If they were sexually assaulting minors, I think it's perfectly acceptable in this instance.

(11-12-2020, 10:36 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I wouldn't call the police pigs.  That's like the n-word for police.  Not good.

I would

(11-12-2020, 11:13 AM)JackCity Wrote:

I would
After reading about the mass corruption of the police in Ireland, some say the most corrupt system in western civilization I can possibly see where he derives his feeling of police.

Where he makes his mistake is assuming all nations police are as filthy dirty as his own countries.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

No its not.
s
;

;

I would

If your objective in posting messages to this message board is to alienate and offend people, then go ahead.  That wouldn't be my objective.

(11-12-2020, 11:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 11:13 AM)JackCity Wrote:  I would

If your objective in posting messages to this message board is to alienate and offend people, then go ahead.  That wouldn't be my objective.

He's a foreign interloper inserting himself into our private disagreements.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 02:29 PM by JackCity.)

(11-12-2020, 11:21 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
After reading about the mass corruption of the police in Ireland, some say the most corrupt system in western civilization I can possibly see where he derives his feeling of police.

Where he makes his mistake is assuming all nations police are as filthy dirty as his own countries.

The Irish cops are pigs too. And the British. And the French etc etc mass corruption isn't a single country issue sadly

If you or others want to be offended by comparing police to animals that's your choice. 

Also, comparing pig to the n word is one of the funnier comments I've seen in here

If you or others want to be offended by comparing police to animals that's your choice. 

Also, comparing pig to the n word is one of the funnier comments I've seen in here

I would

On the internet maybe .. face to face? I doubt it, but if you want to prove me wrong, make sure to film it.

(11-12-2020, 02:24 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 11:21 AM)Jagwired Wrote: After reading about the mass corruption of the police in Ireland, some say the most corrupt system in western civilization I can possibly see where he derives his feeling of police.

The Irish cops are pigs too. And the British. And the French etc etc mass corruption isn't a single country issue sadly

(11-12-2020, 11:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: If your objective in posting messages to this message board is to alienate and offend people, then go ahead.  That wouldn't be my objective.

(11-12-2020, 11:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: If your objective in posting messages to this message board is to alienate and offend people, then go ahead.  That wouldn't be my objective.

What is your ideal police officer, JackCity?

No, I don't mean a dead one.

(11-12-2020, 10:36 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I wouldn't call the police pigs. That's like the n-word for police. Not good.

The OP has to call them that, he apparently hasn't had an original thought since the 60's
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Normally those that find themselves on the wrong side of the law on the regular will have this mindset.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-12-2020, 04:03 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Normally those that find themselves on the wrong side of the law on the regular will have this mindset.

Agreed.

(11-12-2020, 11:12 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: If they were sexually assaulting minors, I think it's perfectly acceptable in this instance.

That's what he calls cops no matter the reason. He's a cop hater to the nth degree.

(11-13-2020, 12:32 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 11:12 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: If they were sexually assaulting minors, I think it's perfectly acceptable in this instance.

That's what he calls cops no matter the reason. He's a cop hater to the nth degree.

And has never explained why. Even when questioned directly. 

Me thinks he’s looking for attention.