Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 10-2020 Games

Who do you guys think are winning tonight between the Colts and the Titans? I think that the Titans will win.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Colts dink and dunk offense is so boring. Need to bench old weany arm Rivers.

LOL Refs missed clock running out on quarter.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's two TNF duds in a row for the tacks. Knew I shoulda took the horseshoes in the TWITAFCS. Dang it.

The Seahawks are basically the Jaguars with Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll.

Did anyone else watch Fornette get stuffed and lose yards on the goal line. As soon as I saw the playI knew it was a loser. Fornette has never been good in short yardage, I got a laugh. Some things never change.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 08:33 PM by mal234.)

That was an exciting ending to the Bills/Cardinals game. Both teams have had some exciting moments and games this year, and this matchup provided more of that. I thought that the Bills would win it after Stefon Diggs made that good catch for them towards the end. But then the Cardinals came back with that play from Kyler and Deandre Hopkins. I didn't think that Kyler's Hail Mary pass would end up in a TD but it did. Now the Cardinals are actually #1 in the NFC West, because Seattle losing and a tie breaker.

(11-15-2020, 06:48 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Did anyone else watch Fornette get stuffed and lose yards on the goal line. As soon as I saw the playI knew it was a loser. Fornette has never been good in short yardage, I got a laugh. Some things never change.

Jones is showing Fournette up

He’s probably gonna bounce from one team to another from now on

Regarding some other games today, the Miami Dolphins are currently 6-3. They've been doing a nice job this year with both Fitz and now Tua as the QB's. Maybe they will end up making the playoffs especially with that extra seed. Right now in the AFC, the Bills, Steelers, Chiefs and Colts are the current divisional leaders. With the Ravens, Browns, Titans, Raiders and Dolphins mixed in. It will be interesting to see what seven teams end up making it. I could see Ravens and the Titans making it in, with the Browns, Dolphins and Raiders fighting for that last WC spot.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 10:31 PM by snowwolf776.)

so much for campel not being any good anymore. Ravans defense sucks without him. patriots are  detroying the ravans defense,can't stop the run pass,or anything. Camp is a big part of a good defense  espaissley surroned by good players,espaissley if he makes the defense stronger. without him Ravans defense sucks just as bad as jags d.  patriots  are going to put up 40 points agaienst this sucky defense costign me in my fansty league to get beat badly.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Is Yan playing?

Every team Yann goes to torpedoes, lol.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 12:26 AM by mal234.)

Good win for the Patriots against the Ravens. I think they came out with a good and effective game plan against the Ravens tonight. They are still hanging in there. I know that teams like the Browns, Dolphins, etc are happy. This leaves the door a bit more open for them to make the playoffs. The AFC has gotten even more competitive the past few weeks. I do think that an AFC team may need at least 10 wins to make the playoffs, because of how tight it's gotten. (Nine might do it, depending on how thing shake out). We have multiple teams with at least six wins so far and many of them have some pretty winnable games on their schedules left. It could come down to the wire as to who makes the playoffs in the WC spots.

Ravans defense will improve when cambel comes back. hes a better player then people think.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 12:07 AM by mal234.)

"Oh, crap!" was my response when I saw Nick Foles get thrown down like that by the Viking defense. I hope he ends up being okay, but that was rough looking.

The end of that game sucked