Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden Robs Cancer Charity

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 10:33 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

https://nypost.com/2020/11/14/biden-canc...ch-report/

Think of your own son dying of cancer then going on to be this rotten of a human being.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looks shady as hell.
It's just a bunch of tax evasion.
It doesn't look like they tried to bilk any ordinary people like you and me out of money.
This was them and their friends getting together to evade taxes while discussing progress in fighting cancer.
Trump's charities were basically the same thing.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

It was a scam to pay people after he was out of office. They didn't do anything and collected payments that were then laundered back into his family and staff's pocket. Same thing that the Clintons did.

It also shows how he gives little to no money to charity like almost all democrat leadership.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(11-15-2020, 02:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It was a scam to pay people after he was out of office. They didn't do anything and collected payments that were then laundered back into his family and staff's pocket. Same thing that the Clintons did.

It also shows how he gives little to no money to charity like almost all democrat leadership.

The Clinton operation was worse on a few levels.
They were playing with foreign money and promising influence/relationships with the US.
They raised a lot more money. They did actually spend some of it on projects they said were important, but they appear to have skimmed a lot too.

Imagine starting a cancer charity because your son died of cancer for the sole purpose of stealing money from people.

Ladies and gentlemen, that's our kew president.

Instead of stating "Biden" we really should start using his official title "President-elect Biden"

(11-15-2020, 03:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Instead of stating "Biden" we really should start using his official title "President-elect Biden"
I think we have a winner for mikes sig, add a +1 at the end

(11-15-2020, 03:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine starting a cancer charity because your son died of cancer for the sole purpose of stealing money from people.

Ladies and gentlemen,  that's our kew president.

Dirt bag maneuver for sure, really gross.

(11-15-2020, 03:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine starting a cancer charity because your son died of cancer for the sole purpose of stealing money from people.

Ladies and gentlemen,  that's our kew president.

Imagine starting a charity, collecting money, and using $80,000 of the money to buy paintings of yourself...

(11-15-2020, 03:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Instead of stating "Biden" we really should start using his official title "President-elect Biden"

Um, no thanks. I don't call Trump 'President' so I won't be calling Biden anything other than 'Biden'.

He's not my president. 

Did I do that right?

(11-15-2020, 09:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

He's not my president. 

Did I do that right?

No need to be salty. You still get to say "He's still your President!" for another 9 weeks or so.

(11-15-2020, 09:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

He's not my president. 

Did I do that right?
If you don’t like it, you can move.

Did I do that right?

I'll stick with creepy joe thank you.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-16-2020, 08:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 09:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: He's not my president. 

Did I do that right?
If you don’t like it, you can move.

Did I do that right?

#resist

(11-16-2020, 10:42 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
I'll stick with creepy joe thank you.

Beijing Biden.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-16-2020, 11:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 08:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: If you don’t like it, you can move.

Did I do that right?

#resist

(11-16-2020, 10:42 AM)Jagwired Wrote: I'll stick with creepy joe thank you.

Beijing Biden.

I figure Hunter will be on the board of Huawei by spring because of his in-depth knowledge of, you know, that stuff they do.