Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Coaches not that bad

(11-22-2020, 06:20 AM)Jag88 Wrote: If we had a better defensive coach, it would help a lot. That being said, we need a little more fire power on defense, but i dont think we are as far off as most might think

Watch the games and you'll see this team sucks from top to bottom.  Everyone in the front office from Dave Caldwell to the lowest scout needs to be fired.  Every single coach needs to be fired.  This team needs a complete reset.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-17-2020, 05:56 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 11:04 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Byron Leftwich / Justin Fields combo for 2021.

It’s happening, just watch.

I would love Bieniemy. I think he is going to be a star.

He can pick which team to coach. Do you think he'd pick the Jaguars?

(11-16-2020, 10:26 AM)rufftime Wrote: Our coaching and personnel decisions on the defensive side of the ball, along with Minshew regression/ injury will get everyone fired.

Wash’s defense continues to make history in a bad way year after year.  This year it is the most games in a row surrendering 30 points or more in 50 years.  Teams like Atlanta and Seattle that run the same scheme are crumbling.  The league has figured it out and we don’t have the avalanche of talent to cover it up anymore.

Minshew played very well until his thumb fractured in "multiple places" - along with ligament tears. 

Even playing with a broken thumb for at least 3 weeks he still didn't look that horrible. But before that, his body of work across his firs 14 or so games was outstanding. His first seasons worth of starts he put up stats on par with the best QBs in the league with exception of one or two. 

His last few starts I kept wondering wth was going on with him, was it a sophomore slump, had defenses figured him out, etc. 

Then the thumb news came out and that he'd been playing with it for weeks and it all made sense. 

A's far as the future - idk what to do. Hopefully the guys who get huge money to make those decisions so though but I'm even starting to doubt that with this organization.