Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nick Folds not seriously injured in Loss to Vikings

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nick-...er-report/

Can you believe we gave this guy a 4 yr / $88M dollar deal? Because I can’t.

He’s completely deflated the Bears and done nothing but lose, much like he did with us. I don’t blame him for trying to get the last bit of money out of the last contract he’ll ever get, but I think after this he should hang it up. Dude is a bum.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Where's Ronster telling us about his QB?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Because of the Bears problematic Offensive Line situation, Mitchell Trubisky ( when he's relatively healthy ) probably is their best available option at QB. Chances are the Bears running game would be somewhat better with Trubisky because of the read option dimension he provides and a stronger arm.

Nick Foles' physical skills at this stage of his career aren't good enough with the Bears Offensive Line situation and a lack of a starting caliber RB.

(11-17-2020, 05:24 PM)D6 Wrote: Because of the Bears problematic Offensive Line situation,  Mitchell Trubisky ( when he's relatively healthy ) probably is their best available option at QB.  Chances are the Bears running game would be somewhat better with Trubisky because of the read option dimension he provides and a stronger arm.

Nick Foles' physical skills at this stage of his career aren't good enough with the Bears Offensive Line situation and a lack of a starting caliber RB.

Dude, I don’t care what team that bum is on. He stinks. Needs to hang it up

(11-17-2020, 04:34 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Where's Ronster telling us about his QB?

Laughing

So... he’s “butthurt”?

I clicked on this thread because I couldn't figure out who "Nick Folds" is.

(11-17-2020, 05:24 PM)D6 Wrote: Because of the Bears problematic Offensive Line situation,  Mitchell Trubisky ( when he's relatively healthy ) probably is their best available option at QB.  Chances are the Bears running game would be somewhat better with Trubisky because of the read option dimension he provides and a stronger arm.

I see a lot of the morale issues that plagued the Jags when Bortles was starting when the Burrs roll out Mitch. It seemed like nobody was putting effort out, buying into the narrative that he was a sub-par QB (not saying the narrative is wrong). The change initially bought them a few games of effort and shifting momentum, but it seems that they've come back down to Earth.

I think the old mantra, "Help is not on the way" applies here.

I think he's still "boycotting"

(11-18-2020, 10:05 AM)Kane Wrote:

I think he's still "boycotting"

I mean, Foles is a Super Bowl MVP quarterback and we're all idiots for not thinking he's the greatest things since sliced bread.  

I'm sure there has to be some logical reason why he sucks on the Bears too.

I was just hoping Ronster could enlighten us.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'm glad it sounds like he's going to be okay. I saw the hit he took in real time in that game and it looked pretty rough. He's fortunate that wasn't a much more serious injury. Also, he has been critical of Matt Nagy and his play calling this year. Because he's felt that he didn't have enough time to execute some of the plays that Matt was calling. And that offensive line has definitely been struggling. I saw a report today that the Bears were saying they are looking at all of their QB options right now. Both Nick and Mitch are dealing with injuries so it may be a possibility that neither one of them plays the next game. And they may turn to Tyler Bray, their third stringer.