Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 11 2020 Games

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 09:43 PM by mal234.)

We're already on Week 11. Time is going by fast.

I wonder who will win tonight's matchup with the Seahawks against the Cardinals. This is a big game. The Seahawks are currently in 3rd place in that division, even though they have a good record. They need to win this game. So far they have jumped out with a lead.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I lamented the day we released Carlos Hyde. Once again our team let's the good talent walk.

Fake crowd noise shouldn't be allowed to be this loud.

Why can't the NFL just embrace this unique opportunity to display "the sounds of the game"?

(11-20-2020, 12:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Fake crowd noise shouldn't be allowed to be this loud.

Why can't the NFL just embrace this unique opportunity to display "the sounds of the game"?

casual fans would be bored to tears.
broadcasts might pick up some naughty words.
I laughed though at all the exasperated whines on the obvious penalties, like the horse collar and the defenseless receiver/targeting on Hopkins late. Fans might boo the call, but no way are they going to react like the sound clip.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 08:40 PM by mal234.)

I am sorry to see Joe Burrow get injured. Unfortunately, it's not surprising due to how bad the Bengals O-line is. I wish him a healthy and speedy recovery. (It sounds like he might be done for the year).

Also I think it's interesting that Tua got pulled for Ryan Fitzpatrick (even though the Dolphins still end up losing.) Brian Flores said that Tua was benched for performance but that he will remain the starter for now. That's interesting. First Fitz was benched after he got the Dolphins to a good place and now Tua has been benched in today's game after a couple of wins. It sounds like Brian Flores wants to do whatever in the moment he thinks will give the Dolphins the best chance to win. Though, I don't think it will bode well if he's constantly pulling QB's in and out of games.

Right now they are sitting on six wins and are very much in the thick of things regarding the playoffs especially considering there is an extra seed this year. I'm also glad to see the Browns win again and it sounds like Carson Wentz had some big struggles again in this game. I don't know what's going on with him, but he has been struggling quite a bit this season.

I'm also glad to see the Browns get another win. I saw a note on ESPN's website that they have their best record through 10 games since 1994 when Bill Belichick was coaching them. I would like to see them do well this year. They are another team I am rooting for outside of the Jags. One reason is because they've definitely also had their share of heartbreak and struggles over the years as well. They are a team I have also followed over the years especially when Manziel was on the team. (I liked him coming out of college and had wanted him to succeed with them. Though unfortunately, that didn't work out). -It would be nice to see them actually make the playoffs this year.

The Colts beat the Packers. Wow.

Bucs-Rams game will be highly interesting to watch with some potential draft implications for us.

Here's to hoping New England South can muster up a victory against the Rams.

Poor Burrow.

Burrow blew his knee. Multiple torn ligaments.

Only Jalen Ramsey can make me a Tom Brady fan for a night.

Fournette drop lol

Ramsey is so overrated lol. He can't cover Evans, already 2 PI on him

Love this Evans-Ramsey matchup and even more with Evans simply brute forcing his will on Ramsey.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 10:12 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Both TDs has been because of Ramsey's PI and his inability to cover Evans

If they don't give Ramsey some help its gonna be a long night for LA

So Fournette is now your on the 1 yard smasher. Basically a modern Mike Tolbert

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 10:37 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Imagine in 2014 when the Rams needed a QB if they would of taken tank for Teddy instead of Donald

Lol Fournette showing what he can do with a proper QB

Guess what a real qb does? He’s gonna give you an [BLEEP] chewing for dropping passes on 3rd down

You all must have watched a different game than I did. Brady is cooked. He can't throw an accurate deep ball anymore. I honestly don't see how he plays next year. His fast ball is GONE. Their whole team is a mess. Arians seems to lost his touch and Bowels and that Bradley-esque zone defense is tough to watch.

I have the Bucs as the 6th best team in the NFC right now and don't see that changing.

(11-24-2020, 08:46 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You all must have watched a different game than I did. Brady is cooked. He can't throw an accurate deep ball anymore. I honestly don't see how he plays next year. His fast ball is GONE.  Their whole team is a mess. Arians seems to lost his touch and Bowels and that Bradley-esque zone defense is tough to watch.

I have the Bucs as the 6th best team in the NFC right now and don't see that changing.

Their oline was getting destroyed.