Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fields 2 interceptions vs. IU already..

(11-23-2020, 08:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 08:44 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I'm not even sure what you mean by that. I wouldn't draft on impulse because I'm not the GM, and I'm not trying to play board GM or even scout these players. I'm saying If the consensus is that there are two QBs at the top of the draft, we 100% need to take one. It's really not that wild of an opinion lol. 

Anyway, weren't you the guy who was raving over Mason Rudolph a few years ago? I guess I'll bow to your infinite draft wisdom on QBs.

If you haven't seen them play, how can you form an opinion? I don't ever take anyone else's word on anything. I have to see it for myself. I don't trust consensus. The consensus said that RG3 was gonna be a star QB. The consensus also said JaMarcus Russell was a "can't miss" QB and that Tom Brady was too un-athletic to make it in the NFL. I don't trust the consensus. I like to form my own opinions. 

As for Rudolph, as I said earlier, I did like him am lot and I still do. Unlike other QB's in his class who got drafted to bad teams, he is now sitting behind a future hall of famer who is having an MVP type season. When Rudolph gets his chance to take over the reigns full time, I believe he will be very good. Sitting and learning behind greatness, can only help his progression.

Yeah, you see if for yourself, and you've kinda proven yourself about as accurate as a blind man playing darts over the years. So coming at me with all this I scout these guys in the filmroon myself junk is beyond laughable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fields 2 interceptions vs. IU already.. - by Senor Fantastico - 11-23-2020, 09:16 PM