Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fields 2 interceptions vs. IU already..

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 11:55 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-24-2020, 11:15 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 11:09 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Herbert went 6th so I guess its a little latter than expected, but Dolphins are probably one of if not the only team in the league that would of taken Tua over Herbert just because they loved him the year before

Yeah but it's possible the Bolts take Fields if he comes out. Or Miami takes Fields and Bolts landed Tua.

We just don't know really. Herbert went from 2019 predraft consensus #1 QB to 3rd QB taken in 2020. And with the year Fields had last year I could have seen a team falling in love with that style in the midst of the current NFL landscape. 

I think though once Tua was medically cleared he was gonna be 2nd QB taken.

(11-24-2020, 11:09 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Herbert went 6th so I guess its a little latter than expected, but Dolphins are probably one of if not the only team in the league that would of taken Tua over Herbert just because they loved him the year before

What makes you think Herbert had a down year? Lol. He had more yards, more TDs and less ints .  His slide was because of Burrows season and Miami liked Tua for 2 years.  Herbert has all the tools you look for in a franchise QB.

Well admittedly I don't watch a lot of PAC12 but I'm going off memory from predraft talk over the past two years.

I dont watch a lot of PAC12 games either but the few games I watched was supper impressive.  When he throws the ball it almost looks like Josh Allen or Mahomes with the arm strength and not to mention the similar size.  He had a great LT but he didn't have the weapons that Burrow and Tua had.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fields 2 interceptions vs. IU already.. - by flgatorsandjags - 11-24-2020, 11:55 AM