Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags are going to beat the steelers.

It's simple boys. We are such good losers that we can't even be the best loser! We will never have a #1 overall pick because that's just our luck. I say jags 28 steelers 24.
Book it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did you take one too many hits to the head in HS football?

(11-22-2020, 03:17 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: It's simple boys. We are such good losers that we can't even be the best loser! We will never have a #1 overall pick because that's just our luck. I say jags 28 steelers 24.
Book it.

Well it is the NFL where on any given Sunday anything can happen. And the Jags have a history of playing well against the squeelers so maybe...

Lol, just kidding. We're gonna get trounced.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Im booking it. Lets go!!!

Damn right they will!!

Jags win this one BIG!! 42-10. BOOM!!. Big Ben honors us with another 5 pick game.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-22-2020, 09:58 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Damn right they will!!

Jags win this one BIG!! 42-10. BOOM!!. Big Ben honors us with another 5 pick game.

A little early in the day to start drinking, isn't it?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-22-2020, 03:17 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: It's simple boys. We are such good losers that we can't even be the best loser! We will never have a #1 overall pick because that's just our luck. I say jags 28 steelers 24.
Book it.

is this like when Boselli locks a game?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Book it.
Love the enthusiasm.  Nah, not today.  Tomlinson watched the GB game and knows the youngs Jags not fooling around.  He'll have Stillers ready.

I do miss the AFC Central.

Sidney is out. We gonna get crushed now

Yeah ok kid.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 01:24 PM by americus 2.0.)

(11-22-2020, 12:45 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:
Book it.
Love the enthusiasm.  Nah, not today.  Tomlinson watched the GB game and knows the youngs Jags not fooling around.  He'll have Stillers ready.

I do miss the AFC Central.

Those were the days.

It would be nice if we handed them their first loss of the season. We've beat them when we shouldn't have and lost when we should have won. 

Any given Sunday.

Jags aren't going to win this week, but I would bet we win one of the last 2 games of the season. Just enough to avoid missing out on both Lawrence and Fields because you know, that's how we roll.

We need change. I will never go for tanking but if win too much, these coaches stay and the gm. We need change. These guys all got enough time. Enough is enough. Except maybe gruden. I think hes been ok as offensive

Pfffft.

Why is Marrone still a coach? 3rd and 1 where we could easily go for it again if come up short on a run and we throw and get a penalty.

I've been very patient with Marrone. It's over. Time to move on. It's been proven beyond any doubt now that 2017 was a fluke where the stars, the moon and sun aligned.

Marrone is a good offensive line coach but not head coach material.

(11-22-2020, 04:33 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Marrone is a good offensive line coach but not head coach material.

Is he?

He's pretty average as a coach but even a good coach would struggle with this roster. Lots of work needed.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-22-2020, 04:33 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Marrone is a good offensive line coach but not head coach material.

Huh?  Our O-line sucks and has since Marrone has been here.  He's an awful O-line coach and even worse HC.

He’s just not head coach material. We can all agree on that.

Get this guy outta here. Please

(11-22-2020, 05:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: He’s just not head coach material. We can all agree on that.

Get this guy outta here. Please

This franchise reeks of this crap

[Image: Bologna_lunch_meat_style_sausage.JPG]