Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Steelers @ Jags***

You're allowed to clothesline qb's and then tackle them to the ground by trying to rear naked choke them?

Of all the protections afforded QBs, those aren't any of them?
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Steelers could run the clock out, but they would rather pad stats lmao

Cam Robinson and Jawaan Taylor on passing down are garbage

I'm starting to hate the playcalling by Gruden over the last few weeks. Obviously Luton is struggling and the OT's are getting beaten. Why aren't we setting up some quick screens to the RB to get yards? Robinson is our best playmaker and we ignore him in the passing game.

(11-22-2020, 04:28 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Does anyone else remember the days when these threads would have to be split into  1st and 2nd half and both of them would be 40 pages with 200+ people on them?   If Khan was trying to destroy the fan base to justify a move to London, he's going it.

Mods suck too, lets be real. The move from Jaguars.com also probably had an effect on users too.

(11-22-2020, 04:29 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Steelers could run the clock out, but they would rather pad stats lmao

To be fair, we absolutely DESTROYED their hopes of winning and making it deep in the playoffs in 2017 - TWICE.

(11-22-2020, 04:30 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm starting to hate the playcalling by Gruden over the last few weeks. Obviously Luton is struggling and the OT's are getting beaten. Why aren't we setting up some quick screens to the RB to get yards? Robinson is our best playmaker and we ignore him in the passing game.

He's been ignoring the running game once we get in opponents territory pretty much all year. Zero feel for the game. He has to go with everyone else.

(11-22-2020, 04:28 PM)enigma Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:26 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I just blacked out again... I was at a used car dealership on Blanding getting an autograph from Tlaw.. He was so tall! I recall asking him what conditioner he used..

Hey on another note every time I look up Luton is flat on his back.

[Image: David-Spade-Joe-Dirt-467.jpg?w=467&quality=86&strip=all]

You sure you didn't mean this guy instead?

I mean you did black out after all...
Anything is possible man.. I mean acute onset psychosis brought on my Jaguar fandom can really alter ones reality.

(11-22-2020, 04:30 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm starting to hate the playcalling by Gruden over the last few weeks. Obviously Luton is struggling and the OT's are getting beaten. Why aren't we setting up some quick screens to the RB to get yards? Robinson is our best playmaker and we ignore him in the passing game.

I don't think Luton can handle such throws.

This is one of my biggest complaints with Gruden, all year. If Chris Thompson wasn't on IR, I'm not even sure Robinson would still be seeing the field at this point.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(11-22-2020, 04:33 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote:

He's been ignoring the running game once we get in opponents territory pretty much all year. Zero feel for the game. He has to go with everyone else.

I pray to God, we clean house at the end of the season. Get rid of all the coaches and Caldwell too. If any team needed a total tear down, it's us.

(11-22-2020, 04:35 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:28 PM)enigma Wrote: [Image: David-Spade-Joe-Dirt-467.jpg?w=467&quality=86&strip=all]

You sure you didn't mean this guy instead?

I mean you did black out after all...
Anything is possible man.. I mean acute onset psychosis brought on my Jaguar fandom can really alter ones reality.

Y'know? We could start a class-action lawsuit against them for mental anguish and loss of enjoyment of life...

Laughing

The D has actually kept this one close. Luton hit a couple of those free running receivers and we would be pushing them.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Nice play by Chaison.

Pit is gonna cover the spread.

(11-22-2020, 04:36 PM)enigma Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:35 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Anything is possible man.. I mean acute onset psychosis brought on my Jaguar fandom can really alter ones reality.

Y'know? We could start a class-action lawsuit against them for mental anguish and loss of enjoyment of life...

Laughing

Yeah I need compenstation for these sundays yo! 

Khan...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Gluton can't throw an accurate pass to save his life

(11-22-2020, 04:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Gluton can't throw an accurate pass to save his life

Yea pretty bad.

Did I mention, Jawaan Taylor sucks?

Gluten got more picks than a farmer.