Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Steelers @ Jags***

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 04:45 PM by Jag88.)

Warm up the bus on luton. Time for #15

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Taylor is really looking like a bad pick...

Luton is garbage.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 04:46 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Who would have ever thunk there was actually a QB on this roster who could make Minshew look respectable.

(11-22-2020, 04:45 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: Luton is garbage.

We should give Glennon the last 5 mins just to prove that he sucks too.

Minshew is certainly more limited, but is obviously a better player than Luton.

(11-22-2020, 04:44 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Did I mention, Jawaan Taylor sucks?

Yes,
he does. Is there a RT prospect in the draft or can we move Cam there?

Do interceptions count as completions...just trying to figure out Luton’s logic here.

(11-22-2020, 04:45 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Taylor is really looking like a bad pick...

As are all UF draft picks typically when it comes to this franchise.

(11-22-2020, 04:46 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:44 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Did I mention, Jawaan Taylor sucks?

Yes,

Good thought... wonder if we can nab a Tackle and QB in first round this year? That would be an epic haul.

Why do we keep throwing downfield when we've failed over and over today? Take the short stuff underneath. It's not like we're gonna make some comeback or something. This game is a loss, so lets focus on yards we can get and stop forcing things.

(11-22-2020, 04:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:45 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Taylor is really looking like a bad pick...

As are all UF draft picks typically when it comes to this franchise.

I guess you are on the Anyone-but-Fields train then? OSU QB's never do well on Sundays.

(11-22-2020, 04:47 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: As are all UF draft picks typically when it comes to this franchise.

I guess you are on the Anyone-but-Fields train then? OSU QB's never do well on Sundays.

It isnt going to be worse than what you are watching, lol

(11-22-2020, 04:47 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:46 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Yes,

Good thought... wonder if we can nab a Tackle and QB in first round this year? That would be an epic haul.

If we can draft Penei Sewell, I'd take him in a heartbeat. He'd be my LT and Cam would move to RT, where he should've been to begin with.

(11-22-2020, 04:26 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I just blacked out again... I was at a used car dealership on Blanding getting an autograph from Tlaw.. He was so tall! I recall asking him what conditioner he used..

Hey on another note every time I look up Luton is flat on his back.

If you hang around that dealership longer, you’ll probably get Lutons autograph too

There are a fair amount of bad personal decisions on defense that point to the clear fact this coaching staff should be fired.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 04:50 PM by Jag88.)

Any offense today, and it could have been a tight game

Push off nice

Wonder if Ben is going to meet a lucky lady in the SEZ bathroom after the game.

I've read Oesher talk about how well Luton plays, but I contrasted it to what you guys were saying about him. This is the first game I've got to see him and I agree with you guys, he's not very good.

Now that is what a franchise QB looks like. Roethlisberger threaded that between 3 defenders. I wish we had that!