Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Steelers @ Jags***

(11-22-2020, 04:50 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Any offense today, and it could have been a tight game

Push off nice

Right. The interception late in the first half killed the game for us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-22-2020, 04:48 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:47 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: Good thought... wonder if we can nab a Tackle and QB in first round this year? That would be an epic haul.

If we can draft Penei Sewell, I'd take him in a heartbeat. He'd be my LT and Cam would move to RT, where he should've been to begin with.

Cam wouldn't be any better at RT.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 04:53 PM by Jag88.)

One more int coming for the confidence

(11-22-2020, 04:51 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I've read Oesher talk about how well Luton plays, but I contrasted it to what you guys were saying about him. This is the first game I've got to see him and I agree with you guys, he's not very good.

It was obvious that he has a big arm but he is nilly willy with his throws.

(11-22-2020, 04:49 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:26 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I just blacked out again... I was at a used car dealership on Blanding getting an autograph from Tlaw.. He was so tall! I recall asking him what conditioner he used..

Hey on another note every time I look up Luton is flat on his back.

If you hang around that dealership longer, you’ll probably get Lutons autograph too

Hey you laugh but I got Brunell’s autograph from a car dealership on Blanding!  Laughing

Luton almost with a pick 6

(11-22-2020, 04:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Now that is what a franchise QB looks like. Roethlisberger threaded that between 3 defenders. I wish we had that!

We could have had him but Harris took Reggie William's 2 picks earlier.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 04:54 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-22-2020, 04:51 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I've read Oesher talk about how well Luton plays, but I contrasted it to what you guys were saying about him. This is the first game I've got to see him and I agree with you guys, he's not very good.

Luton reminds me of Byron Leftwich. He rifles all his passes 100 MPH and he has no touch. It results in a ton of overthrows.

Agh! Just run the ball. Stop forcing it!

Haha

(11-22-2020, 04:52 PM)Jag88 Wrote: One more int coming for the confidence

Damn. I hate to say this but i told ya so

Fire Gruden! He just keep calling the same plays over and over.

The crazy thing is, as bad as this oline has been today, they have gotten away with so many holds. They could have thrown flags for half a dozen holds on Taylor.

(11-22-2020, 04:52 PM)Jag88 Wrote: One more int coming for the confidence

Nice call!  Laughing

Ok, officially garbage time when Mason Rudolph is in.

We need a standing ovation for our excellent performance today by our beloved Jags.

Just one step closer to an even better draft pick.

Now, we just need the Chargers to lose to the decommissioned Jets.

This is the shortest game day thread I've ever seen. Oh, the good old days when this was on jaguars.com. Khan has completely destroyed this fanbase with his ineptitude.

Luton has almost as many completed passes to the Steelers as he does his own team

I think Gluten has another pick in him.

Maybe Luton needs a pair of horn rimmed glasses like the wild thing in Major League?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Well that's game and what a crappy one it was.