Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
After Steelers game! Luton deserves to start rest of the year!

He is the QB we need and deserve the rest of the year.

Good Job Rookie!

[Image: ab9.gif]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hell get us to 1-15. Counting on it.

Agreed , Jets will win a game for sure

(11-22-2020, 05:45 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Agreed , Jets will win a game for sure

Doubt it. but at least we got the 2nd pick. Ya never know as someone is about to jump to 2 considering what happened yesterday.

At this point, either whatshisface from Clemson or whatshisface from Ohio State.. I don't care.. Just gimmie one of em..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Agreed. Lol
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Naw, Jets aint gonna win a game. I hope Minshew is ready next week

Jets are losing chargers game... losing hope lol
I feel bad for the browns…

Jets look way worse than we do. We really arent as bad as the #2 pick, but its true that the jags can use it.

Welp boys, I guess Luton isn't the answer. Darn, i am glad it was only a 6th rounder though.

(11-22-2020, 08:50 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: Welp boys, I guess Luton isn't the answer.  Darn, i am glad it was only a 6th rounder though.

Was there ever a serious discussion that he was an answer to what?
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I say leave Minshew on the bench, and explore trading him in the offseason i'm sure they could get something. I mean if they got a 6th for Gabbs I would assume you could snag a 4th or 5th for minshew.

(11-23-2020, 04:18 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I say leave Minshew on the bench, and explore trading him in the offseason i'm sure they could get something. I mean if they got a 6th for Gabbs I would assume you could snag a 4th or 5th for minshew.

That would only hurt his trade value.

Luton doesn't see the field of play and he's not as accurate as was projected in the pre-season. He's definately NOT the answer.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(11-22-2020, 08:07 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Jets look way worse than we do. We really arent as bad as the #2 pick, but  its true that the jags can use it.

I was watching RedZone yesterday, and the Jets score a TD, and my hopes go up that this is the day, but then they miss the extra point.  Then, the Chargers are driving down the field, but fumble the ball on the Jets' 4 yard line.  So then once again I'm thinking, this is the day, the stars are aligned, the Jets are going to get a win.  But on the very next play, Jets QB Joe Flacco throws a pick-6 and the Jets are now losing 7-6.  At that point, I said, just forget it, these guys aren't going to win any games this year.

(11-22-2020, 08:07 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Jets look way worse than we do. We really arent as bad as the #2 pick, but  its true that the jags can use it.

I can agree with this. We played GB, TEN close and beat Indy. This team is really bad at situational football tho, has been for a long time too. I don't think our record would be as bad as it is if we were even just average with situations like, playing off coverage on 3rd and 2. Or, deciding to go for it on our side of the field early in games. Minshew has also been a mixed bag this year. 

Luton will almost certainly get us to 1-15. If that is what the FO wants, he will start the rest of the way.

My fear is Minshew's thumb heals and his "moxie" wins a game or two. ....keep Luton in.

(11-23-2020, 04:18 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I say leave Minshew on the bench, and explore trading him in the offseason i'm sure they could get something. I mean if they got a 6th for Gabbs I would assume you could snag a 4th or 5th for minshew.

I keep him, he's adaptable enough to help a rook work through a playbook, and should injury come up, I'd rather bring the Shew in than Luton.

I don't see Luton making it out of the preseason next year, unless he can get some control. He was missing baaaaad today.

(11-23-2020, 10:01 AM)ATLjag Wrote: My fear is Minshew's thumb heals and his "moxie" wins a game or two.   ....keep Luton in.

If his "moxie" can win a few more games with the amount of holes on this roster, then that would mean he might actually be a pretty darn good QB after all.

My wish is that the Jaguars win the last 6 games.  My hope is that they win at least 3.  Reality on the other hand....

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.