Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The nice thread

Here's a new thread that I hope will enhance the board.
Nice comments only!
What made you feel good today, even though the Jaguars got their butts handed to them?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 08:53 PM by Jags.)

What made me feel good today was reading bunny’s replies  to Neptune and some dude named mikesed

What's making me feel good about today is I'm having a few Mooseheads
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(11-22-2020, 08:52 PM)The Drifter Wrote: What's making me feel good about today is I'm having a few Mooseheads

Whats making me feel good is the reputation system back on this board.

Banana

(11-22-2020, 08:47 PM)Jags Wrote: What made me feel good today was reading bunny’s replies  to Neptune and some dude named mikesed

They say people go to NASCAR for the crashes...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I feel good that Mikesez will eventually be out of the negative ratings now that he has some help from his new buddy.

I had a nice day taking my kids to the Magic Kingdom. Lines were long and we didn't get to do much, but it's nice to see the world opening up again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-22-2020, 08:47 PM)Jags Wrote: What made me feel good today was reading bunny’s replies  to Neptune and some dude named mikesed

That's why I say "Hey man, nice shot"
What a good shot, man

(11-23-2020, 12:36 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:

What a good shot, man

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

(11-23-2020, 12:36 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:

What a good shot, man

Not a huge Filter fan, but I do like that song.

About 4 times a year, I have to get up on my roof and blow off all the leaves, twigs, and magnolia tree cones that build up in the valleys. So I did that today. I feel pretty good about that.

(11-23-2020, 04:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: About 4 times a year, I have to get up on my roof and blow off all the leaves, twigs, and magnolia tree cones that build up in the valleys.  So I did that today.  I feel pretty good about that.

That can’t be fun.  I have a hard time getting on the roof just to hang Christmas lights.  We have clients ask us to do that occasionally.  I can’t imagine being on the roof with a backpack blower.

I took a really good poop this morning.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-23-2020, 07:04 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I took a really good poop this morning.

It's pretty much like clock work for me.  Get up, go pee, get a cup of coffee, take two sips then "nature".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 07:46 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

What a great thread! I feel good that I can have such an emotional impact on the top-notch people of this board, like you Jags!
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 07:55 PM by Jags.)

(11-23-2020, 07:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

What a great thread!  I feel good that I can have such an emotional impact on the top-notch people of this board, like you Jags!

If you think I’m a “top-notch” member on this board, you’re just as intellectually challenged as those you attempt to berate.  But...whatever makes you feel good NeptuneMike

I’m normally like clockwork with my pooping as well. However the last few days I’ve been going it’s felt “incomplete”.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 07:56 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-23-2020, 07:53 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 07:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: What a great thread!  I feel good that I can have such an emotional impact on the top-notch people of this board, like you Jags!

If you think I’m a “top-notch” member on this board, you’re just as intellectually challenged as those you attempt to berate.  But...whatever makes you feel good NeptuneMike

Anyone who actually has the username "Jags" on THIS board has to be special!!  Have a great Thanksgiving!

Big Grin
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-23-2020, 07:55 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 07:53 PM)Jags Wrote: If you think I’m a “top-notch” member on this board, you’re just as intellectually challenged as those you attempt to berate.  But...whatever makes you feel good NeptuneMike

Anyone who actually has the username "Jags" on THIS board has to be special!!  Have a great Thanksgiving!

Big Grin

Same thing Mike said.  Weird isn’t it, mods?

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 08:02 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-23-2020, 07:56 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 07:55 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Anyone who actually has the username "Jags" on THIS board has to be special!!  Have a great Thanksgiving!

Big Grin

Same thing Mike said.  Weird isn’t it, mods?

In the wise words of your presidential hero: "There were very good people, on both sides!"

Laughing

I've been teaching a young lad to shoot trap. He scored 19/25 his last time out. Not too bad for a 9 year old.

(11-23-2020, 08:20 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I've been teaching a young lad to shoot trap. He scored 19/25 his last time out. Not too bad for a 9 year old.

I know there’s a difference, but did you or he say “Ahhh skeet skeet skeet skeet”?