Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire everyone (includeing sheer Khan)

no one even cares about winning anymore. the owner doesn't care,and doesn't know anything about football. We need to fire everyone includeing the owner sheer khan. Hire a owner that cares about winning. 

Get coaches,and players that  care about winning. no one on team wants to win anymore, they have all been groomed to lose.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just think Snowy. The automobile you are driving around in likely has a bumper made by a guy Khan hired.

Buckle up...

Just think that the guy that ordered that bumper from Khan had a long list of requirements he expected that Khan followed or he would buy it from someone else.

Fire everyone...dont forget the cheerleaders, their boss, the hot dog guy, the beer guy, the guy who does their laundry, the people who cut the grass, clean the bathrooms, mop the floors, everyone in shipping and receiving, the maintenance guys, oh yeah Johnny O too...Im sure Ive forgotten some people but fire them too...

I don't drive, don't have al drivers linease.  my parents drive. I belieave   both my parents drive cars made in the usa.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

How do you hire an owner?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-23-2020, 02:01 PM)RicoTx Wrote: How do you hire an owner?

Don’t be getting all technical.

I’m with you Wolf. Khan is still counting his money.

Never mind that step, how do you fire one?

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 04:19 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(11-23-2020, 11:17 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just think Snowy. The automobile you are driving around in likely has a bumper made by a guy Khan hired.

Buckle up...

So then if we extrapolate Khans record with the jags to his bumper biz, then 100 out of 141 should be falling off and laying on the side of the road.....he must sell a lot to Thailand
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-23-2020, 03:13 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:

Never mind that step, how do you fire one?

Put together a capital group and buy him out.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Khan's loyalty and faith in his staff is noble, but, unfortunately in this case, he has kept Caldwell in the GM position for far too long. Khan does not preach to be a football expert, and relies on putting the power in the hands of supposed experts (ie. Caldwell, Coughlin...) that he hires. Khan needs a new GM, period, to overhaul the organization.

Its the coaches fault and the gm. The owner is the money man. The cheerleaders are NOT to blame. They are to be looked at

(11-23-2020, 05:40 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Its the coaches fault and the gm. The owner is the money man. The cheerleaders are NOT to blame. They are to be looked at

The owner is the ultimate person responsible for the organization.  He hires the GM, he fires the GM.  

Dave Caldwell should have been fired years ago, but I would not be surprised in the least if Khan gives him an extension and blames the bad season on injuries or COVID 19.  Just how Khan rolls.

(11-23-2020, 11:17 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just think Snowy. The automobile you are driving around in likely has a bumper made by a guy Khan hired.

Buckle up...

Okay that was pretty funny.

(11-24-2020, 12:35 AM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 05:40 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Its the coaches fault and the gm. The owner is the money man. The cheerleaders are NOT to blame. They are to be looked at

The owner is the ultimate person responsible for the organization.  He hires the GM, he fires the GM.  

Dave Caldwell should have been fired years ago, but I would not be surprised in the least if Khan gives him an extension and blames the bad season on injuries or COVID 19.  Just how Khan rolls.

I'm going to remain calm and believe the the whole thing (coaching and personnel) is getting blown up the day after the season ends.  Anything short of that, then I will begin losing my mind here.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-24-2020, 03:32 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 12:35 AM)navyjagfan Wrote: The owner is the ultimate person responsible for the organization.  He hires the GM, he fires the GM.  

I'm going to remain calm and believe the the whole thing (coaching and personnel) is getting blown up the day after the season ends.  Anything short of that, then I will begin losing my mind here.

Begin? Well, I really hope you're right though I don't think you are. I still think this was what DnD sold Khan on, that we were getting a new start with a fresh set of talent that just needs this season to gel, and now with Covid we have no offseason, and a young team, and we started out so promising then our superstar QB hurt his hand and we've been injured, and we really saw improvement out them in December and we got us all this draft capital to keep the momentum going, and (if they are really desperate) we let those awful coordinators go, and boom, new year same old thing, ya know what I'm sayin'?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I know just the guy to come in and do the firing too.

(11-24-2020, 04:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 03:32 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I'm going to remain calm and believe the the whole thing (coaching and personnel) is getting blown up the day after the season ends.  Anything short of that, then I will begin losing my mind here.

Begin? Well, I really hope you're right though I don't think you are. I still think this was what DnD sold Khan on,

Boy if they sold him on a 1 win season....... yeesh.

I have to believe that the "sell" was a bit of a roster gutting on defense but the offense would carry us to be competitive. Which early on looked like it may come to fruition. But now... I just don't see how even Khan comfortable in all his billions can just be like "yeah, this is what I was buying into".

I said early on in the off season that 4 or 5 wins would be palatable. 1 win? No way a regime that has been around for this long survives 1 win.

I sure wish we could fire shad. Havent all the 1st round picks been busts besides ramsey? And he didnt even want to be with this staff. If caldwell is retained after this season lol....