Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
About Fournette

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 04:51 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

Leonard Fournette gaffe has fans making all the Trent Richardson jokes on Twitter

https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl/trent-r...-fournette

https://twitter.com/PFF_Zoltan/status/13...-fournette

Are we sure the guy is not blind?
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's trying to live up to his name - Leonard 2.4nette

Classic Fournette LOL

Mr. Magoo

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

There are people actually arguing about him not missing the hole. It's like they have gone back in time and Jag fans are arguing about his vision. At some point everyone we finally see it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Wow.

Godwin's reaction in this is hilarious

Fournette will be a factor i think before this season is over. He will help the bucs. Im still a believer but i understand the doubts haha

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 09:39 PM by Eric1.)

(11-28-2020, 09:08 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Fournette will be a factor i think before this season is over. He will help the bucs. Im still a believer but i understand the doubts haha

Oh hes already been a factor for the bucs... He helped factor them into killing 3 different drives with drops this past week  Laughing

(11-28-2020, 09:08 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Fournette will be a factor i think before this season is over. He will help the bucs. Im still a believer but i understand the doubts haha

Wow....
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I saw the SS fill the lane and he shy’d away. I don’t think vision was the issue on this play.

(12-03-2020, 01:27 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I saw the SS fill the lane and he shy’d away. I don’t think vision was the issue on this play.

Only if you're looking for his...courage.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://www.nfl.com/news/buccaneers-rb-l...h-decision

The direction he's headed, he's going to be out of the league in a couple of years.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

He will be outta the league next year at this rate

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Isn't his contract up this year?

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 05:41 AM by Jag88.)

Well i see what some of you are saying. Its a suprise to me because i like him a lot still. I wonder whats going on there. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes. He should be able to contribute as at least a back up one would think. We have seen him run well before.

(12-14-2020, 05:40 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Well i see what some of you are saying. Its a suprise to me because i like him a lot still. I wonder whats going on there. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes. He should be able to contribute as at least a back up one would think. We have seen him run well before.

Arians is a highly critical coach who is big on accountability. Fournette is a goofball who doesn't perform. It's no secret why he's inactive.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Fournette has attitude problems from what I get from it. If you think your bigger than the team and your numbers don’t back it up then you can

I played football with players like him. They think different rules apply to them like team meetings and curfews.

Smh

We will see what happens. Im sure he will get another chance or 2