Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 12-2020 Games

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2020, 12:30 PM by mal234.)

I hope that everyone is having a happy Thanksgiving today.  Smile

This week starts out with today's slate of games. I think that the most interesting one will be the Cowboys/Washington Football Team one. It would have been the Steelers/Ravens game IMO but that was cancelled due to the Ravens having multiple positive cases. I think that would have been a good primetime game to end the day with. But now it's been moved to like 1:15 Sunday on ESPN. Steelers players and fans are upset and I can understand why. They had their bye week taken away from them because of the Titans having a lot of COVID cases and now their mini-bye has been taken from them due to another team having the same thing. Fortunately for them, they are 10-0 and I think they will continue to play well. Though, I can understand their frustation.

I wonder who will win today between the Cowboys/Washington. Alex Smith won last week and so did the Cowboys. Both teams are in that terrible division and a win today could definitely help them be a step closer to winning it.

The Lions/Texans also play today. I wonder who will win that game as well. Though, I think that may end up being the least interesting game of the day.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cowboys with the solid TANK job!

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2020, 09:05 PM by mal234.)

The Cowboys really have been looking rough this year. They've been as bad as the Jags have been in some areas. Rough loss for them in a division that is bad overall. They might be the worst team in that division, especially now that Alex is back and the Washington Team is playing well, and the Giants are starting to look/play better as well. Carson Wentz is still making some bad mistakes, but the Eagles have a better record than the Cowboys do right now as well.

Also, I am happy for Alex Smith. He really has come a long way since his horrible injury. I'm glad he's back and is healthy and playing well. If he and the Washington Football team keep playing like this, they could definitely win the NFC east. And might be competitive against other teams outside of it. During tonight's game they played well in all aspects. Their defense looked good and their offense was playing nicely as well especially their young RB Antonio Gibson.

Also according to Ian Rapoport Lamar Jackson has tested positive for COVID-19. This will definitely add another wrinkle to the Steelers/Ravens matchup that was moved from today to early Sunday afternoon.

Ian Rapoport on Twitter: "Sources: #Ravens star QB Lamar Jackson tested positive for COVID-19." / Twitter

There is a report now by people from Adam Schefter that the Ravens are closing down their facilities and players can't return until Monday at the earliest. It sounds like the Steelers/Ravens game will be moved again from Sunday. And this will have ramifications on other games including the Ravens game they were supposed to play next Thursday against the Cowboys. There is also reports out that a strength and conditioning coach was disciplined by the Ravens for not reporting symptoms and not wearing a mask and his tracking device. Yikes. That may have lead to the breakout amongst the Ravens team. It's unfortunate when one person messes up like that and it has a big chain effect that impacts a lot of people.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/...8515634184

Tyreek Hill over 200 yards, and 2 TDs in the first quarter

Brady should quit. Winston is a better QB.

(11-29-2020, 06:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Brady should quit. Winston is a better QB.

No he ain't, Winston is a 3rd string QB for a reason.

(11-29-2020, 06:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 06:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Brady should quit. Winston is a better QB.

No he ain't, Winston is a 3rd string QB for a reason.

Brady can't reas a defense anymore. Never thought I'd see this day.

Hill 261 yards, 3 TDs

Brady just made a stupendous throw, and then immediately followed it up with an interception.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2020, 07:32 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

There is no way anyone can argue the Bucs weren't better with crab legs. He knew how to utilize his receivers.

Brady just threw to Scotty Miller one on one.

Brady now doing trick shots throwing INTs off the defenders helmet.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2020, 08:18 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Lol, Ramsey

Ramsey with the offsides to give Gould a closer kick for the win

49ers has 13 guys on IR and still won

This is why the Rams will never be a team people take serious.

Brady kept them in it but defense just could contain Hill

(11-29-2020, 08:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, Ramsey

They didn’t throw at him all game.....

I know you’re mad that he’s been the best corner in the league all season. He gets you all hot and bothered and he’s not a Jag.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2020, 08:33 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-29-2020, 08:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 08:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, Ramsey

They didn’t throw at him all game.....

I know you’re mad that he’s been the best corner in the league all season. He gets you all hot and bothered and he’s not a Jag.
Best corner in the league?  Lol, you are still on his nuts but let it go, he's gone

72 rating lol, far from the best

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/jalen-ramsey/10639

(11-29-2020, 08:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 08:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: They didn’t throw at him all game.....

Best corner in the league?  Lol, you are still on his nuts but let it go, he's gone
I’m not the one who brings him up each week....

(11-29-2020, 08:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 08:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Best corner in the league?  Lol, you are still on his nuts but let it go, he's gone
I’m not the one who brings him up each week....

I keep up with all ex Jags players to see what they are doing.  Funny watching him fail his team yet again, he didn't want none of Deebo, the same player that beat him for a TD last year where Ramsey cost his team a playoff spot