Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 12-2020 Games

(11-29-2020, 08:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 08:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I’m not the one who brings him up each week....

I keep up with all ex Jags players to see what they are doing.  Funny watching him fail his team yet again, he didn't want none of Deebo, the same player that beat him for a TD last year where Ramsey cost his team a playoff spot
Suuuuuure.....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-29-2020, 08:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 08:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I keep up with all ex Jags players to see what they are doing.  Funny watching him fail his team yet again, he didn't want none of Deebo, the same player that beat him for a TD last year where Ramsey cost his team a playoff spot
Suuuuuure.....

I thought he covers the other teams best WR?  Deebo is by far and he had 11 catches for 133 yards.

Got to feel for Denver. All 3 QBs in covid isolation (poor Blake will never start again)

They had 1 pass completion today. ONE! And 2 interceptions.

(11-29-2020, 10:19 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Got to feel for Denver. All 3 QBs in covid isolation (poor Blake will never start again)

That game was ugly... i watched it early on. 

Always wished and hoped for Blake.. god, he was terrible.

(11-29-2020, 10:19 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Got to feel for Denver. All 3 QBs in covid isolation (poor Blake will never start again)

I was at work today so I couldn't really follow the games, but yikes, I didn't know things ended up being that bad for the Broncos defense. I did just read the stats and a little about what happened in their game today. Also, prior to today's game I did see the news about all of their QB"s being in isolating because none of them were wearing masks around another teammate (who I believe was the fourth QB Jeff Driskel who was put on the COVID list.) It sounds like the young player Kendall Hinton was a practice squad WR. He really was thrown into the fire. I also read that the team even thought of trying to start a staff member at QB, but the NFL nixed that idea. They didn't want coaching staffs to become a pool of candidates for QBs.

I guess next time the QB's will wear their masks when they are supposed to. I know it can be a chore, but they do have to follow the rules if they want to play and keep their team and the season going.

(11-29-2020, 08:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 08:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I’m not the one who brings him up each week....

I keep up with all ex Jags players to see what they are doing.  Funny watching him fail his team yet again, he didn't want none of Deebo, the same player that beat him for a TD last year where Ramsey cost his team a playoff spot

You say you keep up with all ex Jags players, yet Ramsey is the only one you religiously bring up every single week lol. Dude lives rent free in your head 24/7 and you know it lol. You should take your own advice and let it go, he's gone from this team.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 08:48 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-30-2020, 12:52 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 08:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I keep up with all ex Jags players to see what they are doing.  Funny watching him fail his team yet again, he didn't want none of Deebo, the same player that beat him for a TD last year where Ramsey cost his team a playoff spot

You say you keep up with all ex Jags players, yet Ramsey is the only one you religiously bring up every single week lol. Dude lives rent free in your head 24/7 and you know it lol. You should take your own advice and let it go, he's gone from this team.
If you actually paid attention, something you have never been good at, I have brought up Yawn a number of times as well as he continues to leave a bad spot every where he goes while he is on his 3rd team this year.  Vikings have went on a playoff push since he has left and the Ravens start to spiral out of control since he has joined them.  They definitely miss Calais though as their D hasn't been the same without him

(11-29-2020, 07:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hill 261 yards, 3 TDs

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2020/06...ord-books/

(11-29-2020, 10:22 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote:

With the right coaching, he could have been better. A serviceable backup or low-end starter.

Problem is, we thought we were drafting a Big Ben but instead got Uncle Ben.

(11-29-2020, 10:30 PM)mal234 Wrote:

I was at work today so I couldn't really follow the games, but yikes, I didn't know things ended up being that bad for the Broncos defense. I did just read the stats and a little about what happened in their game today. Also, prior to today's game I did see the news about all of their QB"s being in isolating because none of them were wearing masks around another teammate (who I believe was the fourth QB Jeff Driskel who was put on the COVID list.) It sounds like the young player Kendall Hinton was a practice squad WR. He really was thrown into the fire. I also read that the team even thought of trying to start a staff member at QB, but the NFL nixed that idea. They didn't want coaching staffs to become a pool of candidates for QBs.

I guess next time the QB's will wear their masks when they are supposed to. I know it can be a chore, but they do have to follow the rules if they want to play and keep their team and the season going.

That's not true, it was that the league requires a 5-day wait period from signing to being with the team thanks to COVID. They didn't know about the vacuum at the position until it was too late. From what I read, he ran the scout team reps for the D during practice once the QBs were shelved.

Just a fun tidbit I read when the news broke, they even tried to delay the game until Tues and I don't even know if that would have been enough time. Kinda wonder if a forfeit would have been a worthwhile choice there, though Goodell might have had some issues with that option. Hopefully nobody was hurt in that "game".

Why is Wentz still starting? Easily a bottom 5 QB in the league.

Always cool when the refs help the Seahawks against an underdog. Makes for good football

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 12:21 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Metcalf leading the league in receiving after week 12, destroyer of 1 on 1 coverage and Cleatwood dont even think he's the best receiver on his own team, fitting

https://twitter.com/Brown1arthur/status/...60545?s=19

(11-30-2020, 10:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Always cool when the refs help the Seahawks against an underdog. Makes for good football

Is this surprising though?

This has been the NFL's m.o. for a while now and it's been blatantly apparent the last few years.

(11-29-2020, 10:22 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote:

(11-29-2020, 10:30 PM)mal234 Wrote:

From what i read, the QBs were having Saturday walkthrough when they were told they needed to go home and isloate. Very late notice and every team deals with injuries and stuff but i have to question why the NFL let the game go ahead. Denver had no chance and the one completion proved that. Theyve moved games for less but kinda feels that the league saw the Saints as playoff bound and Denver arent so just let the game be played.

Just feels like telling a baseball team they arent allowed to use bats!

(12-01-2020, 05:05 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 10:22 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: That game was ugly... i watched it early on. 

(11-29-2020, 10:30 PM)mal234 Wrote: I was at work today so I couldn't really follow the games, but yikes, I didn't know things ended up being that bad for the Broncos defense. I did just read the stats and a little about what happened in their game today. Also, prior to today's game I did see the news about all of their QB"s being in isolating because none of them were wearing masks around another teammate (who I believe was the fourth QB Jeff Driskel who was put on the COVID list.) It sounds like the young player Kendall Hinton was a practice squad WR. He really was thrown into the fire. I also read that the team even thought of trying to start a staff member at QB, but the NFL nixed that idea. They didn't want coaching staffs to become a pool of candidates for QBs.

From what i read, the QBs were having Saturday walkthrough when they were told they needed to go home and isloate. Very late notice and every team deals with injuries and stuff but i have to question why the NFL let the game go ahead. Denver had no chance and the one completion proved that. Theyve moved games for less but kinda feels that the league saw the Saints as playoff bound and Denver arent so just let the game be played.

That was pretty much my thought as well, especially after the second rescheduling of the Ravens vs. Steelers game.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2020, 10:10 AM by Mikey.)

(12-01-2020, 05:05 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 10:22 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: That game was ugly... i watched it early on. 

(11-29-2020, 10:30 PM)mal234 Wrote: I was at work today so I couldn't really follow the games, but yikes, I didn't know things ended up being that bad for the Broncos defense. I did just read the stats and a little about what happened in their game today. Also, prior to today's game I did see the news about all of their QB"s being in isolating because none of them were wearing masks around another teammate (who I believe was the fourth QB Jeff Driskel who was put on the COVID list.) It sounds like the young player Kendall Hinton was a practice squad WR. He really was thrown into the fire. I also read that the team even thought of trying to start a staff member at QB, but the NFL nixed that idea. They didn't want coaching staffs to become a pool of candidates for QBs.

....or more like the league telling the team they need to be sure their team follows protocol. any of the 3 guys wears a mask, problem averted. OCs make good money, let them be creative.

Just feels like telling a baseball team they aren't allowed to use aluminum bats.

(12-01-2020, 05:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 05:05 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: From what i read, the QBs were having Saturday walkthrough when they were told they needed to go home and isloate. Very late notice and every team deals with injuries and stuff but i have to question why the NFL let the game go ahead. Denver had no chance and the one completion proved that. Theyve moved games for less but kinda feels that the league saw the Saints as playoff bound and Denver arent so just let the game be played.

That was pretty much my thought as well, especially after the second rescheduling of the Ravens vs. Steelers game.

I imagine it's likely linked to the number of positives/isolations.

Hasn't BAL had like 15-20 positives? Denver had two, Driskell and a position coach, IIRC.

The whole season is silly, but we must be entertained.

Any of you guys watching this Steelers/Ravens Wednesday afternoon game? I am. I actually have off from work today. I expect the Steelers will win it, especially with Lamar not starting.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2020, 05:01 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Dudes, Tyson Alualu is the #2 PFF ranked interior lineman behind Aaron Donald. Jaguar players become great with they play elsewhere.

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 03:45 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-29-2020, 06:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Brady should quit. Winston is a better QB.

Lol, one of the All Time worst post