Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Republicans encouraging Georgians NOT to vote

What a [BLEEP] show 

https://news.yahoo.com/stop-steal-rally-...00130.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Democrats are also up to dirty tricks putting out fake ads on behalf of Republicans telling people not to vote as payback for Trump not winning GA.

Just think if the Democratic constituents put as much effort into improving their own lives as much as their leaders put into winning elections.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 12:49 PM by mikesez.)

Now that the Trump con game has run its course, all the participants have to find new cons and new marks to pull those cons on.
That said, what Sidney Powell is on about, boycotting elections, is a very dangerous game. If a significant number of people follow through with that, those people now have a built in excuse for armed resistance against their elected government.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 12:51 PM by homebiscuit.)

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/statu...63904?s=20

(12-03-2020, 12:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: Now that the Trump con game has run its course, all the participants have to find new cons and new marks to pull those cons on.
That said, what Sidney Powell is on about, boycotting elections, is a very dangerous game.  If a significant number of people follow through with that, those people now have a built in excuse for armed resistance against their elected government.

Rolleyes
Please stop.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 12:55 PM by mikesez.)

Trump losing the election is like when the head is chopped off of a Hydra. Two new heads grow in its place. Trump Jr could be one of those heads, and Sidney Powell could be another.

(12-03-2020, 12:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/statu...63904?s=20

(12-03-2020, 12:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: Now that the Trump con game has run its course, all the participants have to find new cons and new marks to pull those cons on.
That said, what Sidney Powell is on about, boycotting elections, is a very dangerous game.  If a significant number of people follow through with that, those people now have a built in excuse for armed resistance against their elected government.

Rolleyes
Please stop.

I don't think a significant number of people will boycott the election. But election boycotts happen in other parts of the world, and they are usually preludes to guerrilla warfare and coups and things like that.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-03-2020, 12:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Democrats are also up to dirty tricks putting out fake ads on behalf of Republicans telling people not to vote as payback for Trump not winning GA.

Just think if the Democratic constituents put as much effort into improving their own lives as much as their leaders put into winning elections.

That's a wild statement considering most of the elite professionals are Dems residing in NYC, Boston, San Fran, LA, and Chicago.    One could easily argue that the those Republicans residing in those red midwestern states are simply trying to maintain their lifestyle from generation to generation versus importing their life.   That said, I'm good with both versions --- to each his own as people have different priorities.

(12-03-2020, 12:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think a significant number of people will boycott the election. But election boycotts happen in other parts of the world, and they are usually preludes to guerrilla warfare and coups and things like that.

Boycotting elections in dictator lead countries such as Russia, Syria, and other places may actually make sense.  That said, boycotting the election in the US to prove a point is rather stupid.  That said, I don't think that will actually happen and the Republicans will win both seats.  Loffler and Collins split the republican vote vs Warner so Loffler will likely win, regardless of her unlawful insider trading history.

Quite honestly, I kind of like a split House and Senate to balance things out.  Better for the economy and other key political agendas.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 01:38 PM by The Real Marty.)

(12-03-2020, 01:20 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 12:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think a significant number of people will boycott the election. But election boycotts happen in other parts of the world, and they are usually preludes to guerrilla warfare and coups and things like that.

Boycotting elections in dictator lead countries such as Russia, Syria, and other places may actually make sense.  That said, boycotting the election in the US to prove a point is rather stupid.  That said, I don't think that will actually happen and the Republicans will win both seats.  Loffler and Collins split the republican vote vs Warner so Loffler will likely win, regardless of her unlawful insider trading history.

Quite honestly, I kind of like a split House and Senate to balance things out.  Better for the economy and other key political agendas.

I think I agree with all that.  

It would be beyond stupid if all these election fraud claims cause Republicans to sit out elections, thus ensuring that Democrats win.  But that's how bat guano crazy things have become.

But I agree with what you said.  I think the Republicans win both those races and it may be for the best as far as I'm concerned.

If we're just going to get Fulton countied again, what does it matter?

No, no, no...they are talking about preventing the Biden votes that will inevitably come in from Tbilisi.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

MAGA Civil War Erupts in Georgia!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/03...ans-442776

(12-04-2020, 08:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: MAGA Civil War Erupts in Georgia!

There hasn't been a war or boycott. There has been a call to make them earn your vote since they don't seem to care about the election fraud.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(12-04-2020, 08:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: MAGA Civil War Erupts in Georgia!  

No, this is a leftist site attempting to stir hate and discontent in the Georgia Republican ranks.

Politico... lol

(12-04-2020, 09:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 08:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: MAGA Civil War Erupts in Georgia!  

No, this is a leftist site attempting to stir hate and discontent in the Georgia Republican ranks.

It is a fact that two of Trump's erstwhile attorneys who are filing cases "on his behalf" are telling Georgians not to vote.  

And of course, Democrats are playing it for all it's worth.

(12-04-2020, 09:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 09:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: No, this is a leftist site attempting to stir hate and discontent in the Georgia Republican ranks.

It is a fact that two of Trump's erstwhile attorneys who are filing cases "on his behalf" are telling Georgians not to vote.  

And of course, Democrats are playing it for all it's worth.
They aren't saying don't vote, they are saying make them earn your vote. Where are these 2 at? They aren't calling for fair elections. Perdue probably had 50% already and Kemp lackey either was 2nd to Collins or 3rd.

The people seem the fraud and the RINOs are doing nothing and saying vote for us.

Look at the RINOs in the senate already trying to sell the people out, protect Google, facebook, and Twitter, and looking to hand companies keep labor and/or send your jobs overseas.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk