Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Eric Swalwell

Any idea why this guy still has a job? He should be removed immediately. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/swalwel...lationship

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-09-2020, 04:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Any idea why this guy still has a job? He should be removed immediately. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/swalwel...lationship

Because he's a Democrat protected by the MSM as he leads the impeachment against Trump?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 09:25 AM by The Real Marty.)

"I [BLEEP] a Spy" by Eric Swalwell

#1 on the NY Times Bestseller List!

She walked towards me, slowly unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse.  "How's this for a stimulus package, Congressman?  Now, tell me what I want to know."

This clown has a wife (married in 2016) and 3 kids.

This almost feels like an Andrew Gillum situation except this Tang Tang chick wasn't a homosexual male prostitute in a Miami hotel room full of blow (the powder kind).

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 09:30 AM by The Real Marty.)

(12-10-2020, 09:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This clown has a wife (married in 2016) and 3 kids.

This almost feels like an Andrew Gillum situation except this Tang Tang chick wasn't a homosexual male prostitute in a Miami hotel room full of blow (the powder kind).

I guess if he had paid her a hundred grand to stay quiet, he might get elected President.

I kid.  I do think it's pretty serious and needs looking into.

Think about this from China's perspective. Swalwell has some clout, but not much. Think of how many other honeypot spies they would have to send out before they'd actually get a steady stream of useful info. Those spies are probably out there, and haven't been caught yet.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-10-2020, 10:02 AM)mikesez Wrote: Think about this from China's perspective.  Swalwell has some clout, but not much.  Think of how many other honeypot spies they would have to send out before they'd actually get a steady stream of useful info.  Those spies are probably out there, and haven't been caught yet.

Did you watch the show The Americans?

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 10:15 AM by mikesez.)

(12-10-2020, 10:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 10:02 AM)mikesez Wrote: Think about this from China's perspective.  Swalwell has some clout, but not much.  Think of how many other honeypot spies they would have to send out before they'd actually get a steady stream of useful info.  Those spies are probably out there, and haven't been caught yet.

Did you watch the show The Americans?

No but I understand there was a true story where two Russian spies even started a family here, got caught years later, and the teenage children had to go back to Russia even though they had never lived there.

Seducing a congressman is tame compared to the level of didication that Russian couple showed

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 10:10 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

It makes a ton of sense. Go after young, coastal up and coming politicians in the hopes they one day become president.

This is actually a pretty HUGE story. Swallwell was a presidential candidate this year.

(12-10-2020, 10:09 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 10:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did you watch the show The Americans?

No but I understand there was a true story where two Russian spies even started a family here, got caught years later, and the teenage children had to go back to Russia even though they had never lived there.

You should watch the show. It lasted 6 seasons and would be a solid binge watch.

(12-10-2020, 10:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It makes a ton of sense. Go after young, coastal up and coming politicians in the hopes they one day become president.

This is actually a pretty HUGE story. Swallwell was a presidential candidate this year.

(12-10-2020, 10:09 AM)mikesez Wrote: No but I understand there was a true story where two Russian spies even started a family here, got caught years later, and the teenage children had to go back to Russia even though they had never lived there.

You should watch the show. It lasted 6 seasons and would be a solid binge watch.

Right.  It's guaranteed that Chinese spies attempted to seduce other presidential candidates, not to mention higher ups in the military, and higher ups in the defense sector.

Imagine being the poor girl assigned to Eric Swalwell. I bet he farts during sex.

If he's a spy for China he should be fired !

(12-10-2020, 09:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This clown has a wife (married in 2016) and 3 kids.

Are you sure she has female parts? I think most people were more shocked the spy is supposedly a woman.

(12-10-2020, 11:34 AM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: If he's a spy for China he should be fired !

More like hanged from the neck until dead.

This guy went on TV every day telling viewers Trump was a Russian spy.

Isn't it infuriating?

That's the MSM for you. Swalwell even went so far as to blame the discoveries of his indiscretion on Trump revenge, and the media doesn't question it.

This is the guy that farted on tv, right? Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-10-2020, 12:50 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: This is the guy that farted on tv, right? Laughing

That's the guy.

Perfect guy to be made an example of TBH. Nobody would miss him.

I think he’ll probably wind up resigning from Congress but I think that will be about it because I’m not sure he actually committed a crime.