Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Eric Swalwell

Spent my money, took my car
Started tellin' her friends she gon' be a star
I don't know but I been told

A Chinese woman got a square [BLEEP] hole.

Oh yeah, oh yeah ah, ah, ah ah
Oh yeah, oh yeah ah, ah, yeah
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is the prototypical guy to get honeypotted. People clean their golf shoes on that thing before entering the clubhouse.

[Image: e88d614a-8333-4748-825e-6664dd2d6e0b.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 04:57 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(12-10-2020, 03:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think he’ll probably wind up resigning from Congress but I think that will be about it because I’m not sure he actually committed a crime.

Well the Chinese spy isn't going to spill what she got out of him via her honeypot. That's kinda the point of the honeypot. To extort information from someone using sex - or the revealing of the sex to someone else. And the guy isn't going to admit to telling her anything.

So I'm sure there were crimes committed, but it can never be proven.

(12-10-2020, 10:02 AM)mikesez Wrote: Think about this from China's perspective.  Swalwell has some clout, but not much.  Think of how many other honeypot spies they would have to send out before they'd actually get a steady stream of useful info.  Those spies are probably out there, and haven't been caught yet.

The thing is, spies don't go directly to the source of intel that they are trying to get.  A seemingly "trivial" statement from one particular source might be one of the pieces of the "grand puzzle" that they are trying to solve.  They are also very patient.  It seems in this particular case "young up and coming" politicians were the target.  It's quite possibly not about what he knows now, and more about what he might know in the future.

(12-10-2020, 03:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think he’ll probably wind up resigning from Congress but I think that will be about it because I’m not sure he actually committed a crime.

I doubt it.  I don't think that he intentionally committed any crime.  It is my understanding that after he was briefed he cut off all communication with the chicom girl spy.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-10-2020, 05:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 10:02 AM)mikesez Wrote: Think about this from China's perspective.  Swalwell has some clout, but not much.  Think of how many other honeypot spies they would have to send out before they'd actually get a steady stream of useful info.  Those spies are probably out there, and haven't been caught yet.

The thing is, spies don't go directly to the source of intel that they are trying to get.  A seemingly "trivial" statement from one particular source might be one of the pieces of the "grand puzzle" that they are trying to solve.  They are also very patient.  It seems in this particular case "young up and coming" politicians were the target.  It's quite possibly not about what he knows now, and more about what he might know in the future.

I doubt it.  I don't think that he intentionally committed any crime.  It is my understanding that after he was briefed he cut off all communication with the chicom girl spy.
Yeah he cut off all ties and his brother and father are still friends on Facebook with her

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(12-10-2020, 04:54 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Spent my money, took my car
Started tellin' her friends she gon' be a star
I don't know but I been told

A Chinese woman got a square [BLEEP] hole.

Oh yeah, oh yeah ah, ah, yeah

I thought it was sideways?

And, thanks for getting that song in my head  Cool
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Blasphemy --- let those of you who hasn't had sex with a Chinese spy cast the 1st stone.

Exactly --- not uncommon indeed.

Spies are in it for the long game and their initial contact may not have much clout but everyone knows these politicians can stay in office for decades, at which point they likely would have clout. Or it's a matter of using the junior guy/girl to get to someone else. 

The intelligence community isn't always about the now, they're often looking into the next decade, or longer, depending on what their objective is. 

It is freaky to think there are people in this country whose sole purpose in life is intelligence gathering for a foreign country, corporation, terrorist group, etc., and we have no clue who they are. Our own IC may know a percentage but certainly not all.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2020, 01:31 PM by The Real Marty.)

(12-10-2020, 07:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Spies are in it for the long game and their initial contact may not have much clout but everyone knows these politicians can stay in office for decades, at which point they likely would have clout. Or it's a matter of using the junior guy/girl to get to someone else. 

The intelligence community isn't always about the now, they're often looking into the next decade, or longer, depending on what their objective is. 

It is freaky to think there are people in this country whose sole purpose in life is intelligence gathering for a foreign country, corporation, terrorist group, etc., and we have no clue who they are. Our own IC may know a percentage but certainly not all.

I think the Chinese are trying to set up blackmail scenarios.  They thought Swalwell, for example, was an up and comer, and if he reached the Presidency, they could blackmail him.  She has an affair with him, they do some kinky stuff, she gets pictures, and then, if he reaches a position where he can be useful, they've got him by the privates, as they say.