Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 14-2020 Games

I am looking forward to tonight's Steelers/Bills and tomorrow's Brown/Ravens games.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Somebody forgot to tell the Cowboys they were tanking.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

No Thursday Night Football for me. Tegna and Directv are in a pissing contest about programming fees so it's not being shown. I've missed several sporting events over the last few weeks because of this. I hope they get it sorted out soon.

(12-13-2020, 09:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: No Thursday Night Football for me. Tegna and Directv are in a pissing contest about programming fees so it's not being shown. I've missed several sporting events over the last few weeks because of this. I hope they get it sorted out soon.

Yup and it's really starting to piss me the [BLEEP] off as well. Bunch of stupid [BLEEP] billionaires fighting over millions/billions.

Might watch it on a stream, but I dunno if I really wanna bother. Pretty [BLEEP] stupid I can't get a local [BLEEP] channel because of this [BLEEP].

You know Thursday night games are on prime now right.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-13-2020, 11:08 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: You know Thursday night games are on prime now right.

Oh, great. Now you tell us.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]

(12-14-2020, 12:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 11:08 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: You know Thursday night games are on prime now right.

Oh, great. Now you tell us.

That gif is from one of my favorite SNL skits ever.

(12-14-2020, 01:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 12:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh, great. Now you tell us.

That gif is from one of my favorite SNL skits ever.

"Now I'll kill a snitch. I ain't sayin I have and I ain't sayin I haven't."

(12-14-2020, 01:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 01:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote: That gif is from one of my favorite SNL skits ever.

"Now I'll kill a snitch. I ain't sayin I have and I ain't sayin I haven't."

I like it when he makes the kid sit in the porta potty.

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 05:03 PM by Jags.)

That skit quickly became a classic.  Manning has been fairly good at the comedy stuff and opening monologues considering he’s future hall of famer, not a comedian.

Myles Garrett is the Walter Payton man of year nominee????????? That is so 2020.

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 11:12 PM by mal234.)

It seems like the field in the Browns stadium is really slippery. Lamar has been slipping quite a bit on the field today. It also seems like Baker was having a hard time getting the ball out of his hands earlier in tonight's game.

Now things have really picked up for the Ravens and Lamar is starting to run over the Browns. I hope that the Browns can win this game, but the Ravens are pulling away from them. And that's unfortunate because the Browns actually have a chance to make a run at their division title with the Steelers losing their last two games. The Browns need to try and step it up and make something happen if they want to win this game. Though, there is a strong chance they will make the playoffs even if they lose it.

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 11:31 PM by mal234.)

That was a good drive by the Browns (with the exception of the missed point). Baker is looking like he's in control more these past couple of games. He didn't panic during that drive after the Ravens went up two scores. He did what he needed to do to get the team down the field and didn't turn the ball over. Kareem Hunt had a great run to get the TD. He is a very good RB and him a Chubb are an excellent RB tandem for the Browns.

Unfortunately, Cody Parkey missed yet another important kick. I do wonder if the slippery field may have something to do with it, as players from both team have been having trouble with their footing and slipping on it tonight. (Especially Lamar).

Now it's time for the Browns defense to make a some big plays and get the Browns the ball back. A couple of good defensive plays/stops could be the difference in whether the Browns win this game or not.

i give Lamar Jax 2 more years tops before his body starts to break down

Someone showed Yan how to set the edge against the run it seems
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 11:59 PM by mal234.)

The earlier interception from Baker wasn't good but that last drive was another nice drive by him. A big play on fourth down by him and Higgins. He did a good job of being patient and making something happen. He's been showing more patience lately, which is good.

And now Marcus Peters is hurt. They really need to look at that field a lot of players have been in danger of getting hurt tonight because of how slippery it is. And I wonder what's going on with Lamar.

And the Browns got that nice lucky bounce with the two point conversion. This is a good game.

Tag team quarterbacks
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Dynamic QBs truly pose immense pressure on defenses.

This game has been very entertaining overall.

This game is entertaining and exciting. I hope that the Browns get this win.

The factory of sadness is no more.