Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 15-2020 Games

I wonder who will tonight's game in the Chargers/Raiders matchup. I could see Justin having a good game, but wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders win it. The Chargers continue to suffer due to poor coaching decisions, they are almost as bad off as a team like Atlanta when it comes to squandering a lead away/narrowly losing. 

I have the next three days off Friday, Saturday, Sunday off. I am glad I get to watch football live on Saturday/Sunday. It should be fun watching how things shake out as we get closer to the playoffs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

San Diego vs Oakland.

Justin Herbert should land a skin care endorsement.

Oakland selling out for the run
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Good job on that drive by Marcus Mariota. He did a nice job of leading the raiders down the field to get the lead.

Yes, see how he does once the Chargers adjust their defense. Kinda like what happens to Minshew...

(12-17-2020, 10:04 PM)mal234 Wrote: Good job on that drive by Marcus Mariota. He did a nice job of leading the raiders down the field to get the lead.

They adjusted but he is still performing well..

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2020, 11:45 PM by mal234.)

I am very impressed by both QB's in tonight's game. Justin looks great as usual, but Marcus also looks very good. Marcus looks prepared and has been making some big plays on fourth downs tonight. He doesn't seem rattled and like he has been ready for the opportunity to start again. He's doing a good job of going [BLEEP] for tat with Justin and the Chargers. This has a been a nice competitive game.

Chargers D like watching the Jaguars.

(12-17-2020, 11:44 PM)mal234 Wrote: I am very impressed by both QB's in tonight's game. Justin looks great as usual, but Marcus also looks very good. Marcus looks prepared and has been making some big plays on fourth downs tonight. He doesn't seem rattled and like he has been ready for the opportunity to start again. He's doing a good job of going [BLEEP] for tat with Justin and the Chargers.

Certainly surprised me. I wasn't looking for him to perform this well.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2020, 11:49 PM by mal234.)

(12-17-2020, 11:46 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 11:44 PM)mal234 Wrote: I am very impressed by both QB's in tonight's game. Justin looks great as usual, but Marcus also looks very good. Marcus looks prepared and has been making some big plays on fourth downs tonight. He doesn't seem rattled and like he has been ready for the opportunity to start again. He's doing a good job of going [BLEEP] for tat with Justin and the Chargers.

Certainly surprised me. I wasn't looking for him to perform this well
I had thought going in tonight's game that he was one of the better backsups in this league and could maybe start again some today. With Derek's having a groin injury I could see him starting some more games this year. If he keeps up this type of play the rest of this season, he could definitely open up some more opportunities for himself.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2020, 12:00 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

Noodle arm Mariota is garbage. The next Zach Wilson. Trevor Lawrence or bust

First pass that wasn't on point...a shame

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2020, 12:08 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

They play D and get all conservative on offense like the Jaguars.

Lol, they need to fire their HC and prevent D zone Gus

Mariota doing well probably because he’s had a chance to heal. It seems he was always banged up in Tennessee.

Fumbleloco

That was a disappointing loss for the Raiders. Marcus did play well overall, but they were unable to pull out the win. Going for the 65 yard field goal at the end of regulation didn't help and they couldn't get a TD on that first drive in OT. On the other side, the Chargers had something right go for them in a close game. As highlighted in the telecast they have lost a lot of close games this year after having big leads. But tonight they managed to pull out the win. Once again Justin played very well and is showing that they have a very bright future at the QB position with him.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2020, 09:38 AM by Mikey.)

(12-17-2020, 11:45 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Chargers D like watching the Jaguars.

You know who the DC is, right?

I laughed that Gruden started the game wearing an Oakland Raider cap. I have a feeling the shield will have a few words with him about that.

I still hate the "everybody gets a turn" format for overtime.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 09:07 PM by mal234.)

It's nice to see Buffalo become the divisional champs for the first time in 25 years. I do like to see teams that have struggled for a long time finally start to have some really nice success. The Bills now get to host a playoff game. I wonder how far they will go in the playoffs this year.

Anyone see the refs give Tampa the first down late in the game? The ball was short on the chains, and legit gave them a first lol.