Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 16-2020 Games

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 02:38 PM by mal234.)

I hope you guys had a nice Christmas with your families and friends.

Yesterday was the start of Week 16 with a strong performance by the Saints, allowing them to take the NFC South divisional crown. Alvin Kamara had six TD's and Drew Brees eclipsed 80,000 passing yards. Today we have three more games on the slate including the Bucs/Lions, Cardinals/49ers and Dolphins/Raiders. The Bucs can clinch a playoff birth today if they win, and they are on their way to doing that by being up a couple of TD's over the Lions. Matthew Stafford has gotten injured and now Chase Daniels is in at QB. The Cardinals can also clinch a playoff spot this week, if they beat the 49ers today and the Bears lose against the Jags tomorrow.

I think that the most interesting game today will be the Raiders/Dolphins. I am interested in seeing if Mariota will follow up his strong performance from last week and how the Dolphins will perform as well. The Dolphins are still alive in the AFC playoff hunt.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gabbs killing the Lions. Lets sign him! lol...

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 04:29 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-26-2020, 04:10 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Gabbs killing the Lions. Lets sign him! lol...

Could get him and Alualu, could be our leader on offense and leader on D and the future would look bright

Mark my word, which ever team Taven Bryan goes to he will kill it

Jaguars need to acquire Matthew Stafford. And draft the best OT.

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 07:39 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Kingsbury isn't a good coach. The best thing he has done is Holly Sonders.

The Cardinals missed a good opportunity to clinch a playoff birth tonight. They needed this win plus a Bears loss tomorrow to make it in. It will be interesting to see what happens next for them.

(12-26-2020, 08:21 PM)mal234 Wrote: The Cardinals missed a good opportunity to clinch a playoff birth tonight. They needed this win plus a Bears loss tomorrow to make it in. It will be interesting to see what happens next for them.

From a Jags standpoint this could be great though. For the Rams to miss the playoffs, this exact sequence needed to happened:
  • Rams: Lose vs. Seahawks and Cardinals

• Cardinals: Lose vs. 49ers, win vs. Rams

• Buccaneers: Win at least 1 game vs. Lions and Falcons

• Bears: Win vs. Jaguars, win vs. Packers
So now as long as the Rams lose to both Seattle and Arizona and the Bears win out, the Rams miss the playoffs.

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 12:27 AM by icey14.)

Wow what a finish to that Mia vs LV game. No idea how Fitz made that show being facemasked.

(12-27-2020, 12:25 AM)icey14 Wrote: Wow what a finish to that  Mia vs LV game.  No idea how Fitz made that throw being facemasked.

This was a great day for us. Bears desperately need to win now, and the Dolphins win means the Colts should have a lot to play for vs us in week 17.

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 01:27 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

Tua looks like a bust. His stat lines from the season remind me of Gabbard, and I have no confidence in him to make plays when I watch. This guy isn’t an nfl QB IMO. They show a lot of Miami here so I get to watch him more than I want.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-27-2020, 12:25 AM)icey14 Wrote: Wow what a finish to that  Mia vs LV game.  No idea how Fitz made that show being facemasked.

(12-27-2020, 12:25 AM)icey14 Wrote: Wow what a finish to that  Mia vs LV game.  No idea how Fitz made that throw being facemasked.

Miami deserved to win that game. Multiple times the Raiders were in the redzone. Jacobs was averaging 6 yards a carry, yet they passed the ball almost every play and had to settle for FG's. The only time they used him significantly was on their last scoring drive and Gruden told him not to score, because they wanted to go for the FG and take more time off the clock. He could've easily scored and put the game away. Until that series, Jacobs had only 10 carries in the game for 60 yards! The Miami defense couldn't stop him. If they would've fed him the ball more during the game, they would've won. That was some terrible coaching by Las Vegas. I'm glad they lost.

(12-27-2020, 12:27 AM)Upper Wrote: This was a great day for us. Bears desperately need to win now, and the Dolphins win means the Colts should have a lot to play for vs us in week 17.

Yup, it's basically the playoffs from here on out for the Bears. They control their own fate.

Jones>>>>>>Tua

Goff just threw a pick

Rams pick just improved

I hope that the Browns make the playoffs. I talked a little about this in another thread but if the Jags beat the Colts next week, we could send the Browns to the playoffs. Their best shot of making it is either beating the Steelers or the Jags beating the Colts. There is another way they could win, which I think includes two titans losses, but the first two ways are the easiest path for them. I hope they make it in.

I also wonder who will make the playoffs from the very weak NFC East. The Eagles were eliminated today after their loss to the Cowboys and the Giants also lost to the Ravens. Washington and the Cowboys are tied but Dwayne hasn't looked so good and Alex Smith is still injured. The Cowboys might just end up winning this division after all.

(12-27-2020, 08:56 PM)mal234 Wrote: I hope that the Browns make the playoffs. I talked a little about this in another thread but if the Jags beat the Colts next week, we could send the Browns to the playoffs. Their best shot of making it is either beating the Steelers or the Jags beating the Colts. There is another way they could win, which I think includes two titans losses, but the first two ways are the easiest path for them. I hope they make it in.

I also wonder who will make the playoffs from the very weak NFC East. The Eagles were eliminated today after their loss to the Cowboys and the Giants also lost to the Ravens. Washington and the Cowboys are tied but Dwayne hasn't looked so good and Alex Smith is still injured. The Cowboys might just end up winning this division after all.

If the Giants (5-10) beat the Cowboys (6-9) and the Eagles (4-10-1) can pull it out against Washington (6-9), there will be a 3-way tie for the division title at 6-10.  YUK!  That's just embarrassing.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-27-2020, 08:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Rams pick just improved

Cowboys still tanking?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2020, 08:36 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-28-2020, 08:25 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 08:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Rams pick just improved

Cowboys still tanking?

Cowboys still horrible and worse than us?

(12-28-2020, 08:35 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 08:25 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Cowboys still tanking?

Cowboys still horrible and worse than us?

Tebow still a great pro QB?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]