Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dwayne Haskins released.

(12-28-2020, 04:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Kind of funny how so many posters on here thought how good of a QB he was and some even wanted him at pick 7.  Went to the Wash team message boards and almost all hated the pick and knew he would be a bust lol.

"FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State - The Stadium - Extremeskins" https://es.redskins.com/topic/430394-far...hio-state/

Was curious how our board felt about him vs their board, was night and day difference and they were right.  A number of them called it saying he would be a bust

"Some of God's greatest gifts... are unanswered prayers..."

Garth Brooks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's like Geno Smith, only less talented and a worse human being.

Yikes lololololol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(12-28-2020, 02:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I whiffed on Haskins big time.

Didn’t see the off the field stuff coming at all.

He was destine to fail when he got drafted by the Redskins. The coaching staff didn't even want him but ownership forced the pick. A true recipe for disaster.

He needs some serious growing up to do.

Same dummy who was in the stands last year when the backup QB had to take his snap for him. His IQ doesn't even register room temperature
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Sad. There was a lot of hype in the draft for him. I remember watching the combine and all the good words. Maybe he will get another chance

I trust Riviera's decision on this and really all things QB. The guy made Cam Newton look good for crying out loud.

(12-29-2020, 10:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I trust Riviera's decision on this and really all things QB. The guy made Cam Newton look good for crying out loud.

Watch Cam end up in Washington and make the Pro Bowl next year.

(12-29-2020, 10:38 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 10:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I trust Riviera's decision on this and really all things QB. The guy made Cam Newton look good for crying out loud.

His arm is shot. He’s been bad all year throwing the ball.

(12-29-2020, 10:38 AM)TJBender Wrote:

Cam Robinson will make the Pro Bowl before Cam Newron

Newton is used up. Perfect example of why I don't like running quarterbacks. MOBILE quarterbacks, yes. Running quarterbacks, no. Too short of a shelf-life.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-29-2020, 10:57 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Newton is used up.  Perfect example of why I don't like running quarterbacks.  MOBILE quarterbacks, yes.  Running quarterbacks, no.  Too short of a shelf-life.

Preach. Run to throw, don't run to get hit.

Newton has 5 passing TDs this season. Brady has more rings than Cam has passing TDs this year.

(12-29-2020, 10:41 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 10:38 AM)TJBender Wrote: Watch Cam end up in Washington and make the Pro Bowl next year.
His arm is shot. He’s been bad all year throwing the ball.

It was so terrible it was almost sad last night. He's got such limited rotation in that shoulder that his throwing motion is just gone.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-29-2020, 10:57 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Newton is used up.  Perfect example of why I don't like running quarterbacks.  MOBILE quarterbacks, yes.  Running quarterbacks, no.  Too short of a shelf-life.

Unless they can transmogrify, like McNair did. But that's rare, so I agree with you.

I remember this, [BLEEP] was hilarious lol

https://twitter.com/BroBible/status/1343...19494?s=19

According to Ian Rapoport there are several teams that are interested in Dwayne Haskins. One of those teams is the Panthers.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1344296838132867073

I know that Dwayne has made some immature decisions and has had struggles on the field but people can see value in a young QB. I am interested in seeing what other team may end up being interested in him. Hopefully he will learn and grow from his experience with the Washington Football Team.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 04:05 PM by Jag88.)

The problem is that he had it perfectly handed to him in washington. That team is ready if it had a good qb. Good coach and a nice defense. Solid offense. Now instead, he will have to fight to stay in the nfl if he even wants to. He got his pay day

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 04:09 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-30-2020, 04:04 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The problem is that he had it perfectly handed to him in washington. That team is ready if it had a good qb. Good coach and a nice defense. Solid offense. Now instead, he will have to fight to stay in the nfl if he even wants to. He got his pay day

Even with the loss of Trent Williams their oline is still pretty good.  Not to mention they drafted one of the best WRs in the league when they took him and Haskins college teammate.  The coach that didn't want Haskins got fired so that isn't an excuse and I agree, he was in a perfect situation he just isn't any good

I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole. He’s a basket case.