Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags 7th round draft

(01-01-2021, 11:43 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: There is much more to it than if you can play and i think Waddle is a damn good WR.  That said,  If it was just about how good you can play in college then there would be no such thing as a combine lol, some things you will never understand but its ok.  I dont think Waddle goes top 10 and you obviously do or you wouldn't of commented on it, we shall see.  Another thing, with your selective reading and not keeping up with college is Waddle is coming off a ACL tear, something you had no clue about

You don't know your [BLEEP] from your mouth considering that amount of crap you spew from both.

His injury wasn't an ACL injury... It was an ankle sprain and fracture... Talk about not having a clue dumb [BLEEP]. He's also running again already.. But maybe you'd know that if you could keep up.
Hahahaha

More more more!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2021, 11:52 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-01-2021, 11:43 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: There is much more to it than if you can play and i think Waddle is a damn good WR.  That said,  If it was just about how good you can play in college then there would be no such thing as a combine lol, some things you will never understand but its ok.  I dont think Waddle goes top 10 and you obviously do or you wouldn't of commented on it, we shall see.  Another thing, with your selective reading and not keeping up with college is Waddle is coming off a ACL tear, something you had no clue about

You don't know your [BLEEP] from your mouth considering that amount of crap you spew from both.

His injury wasn't an ACL injury... It was an ankle sprain and fracture... Talk about not having a clue dumb [BLEEP]. He's also running again already.. But maybe you'd know that if you could keep up.

Pot meets kettle!  It was a broken ankle!  You didn't even know he was hurt until I informed you.  You are finally catching up though,  just keep up.  We will see if Waddle goes top 10 though like you think

(01-01-2021, 11:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:43 PM)Eric1 Wrote: You don't know your [BLEEP] from your mouth considering that amount of crap you spew from both.

Hahahaha

More more more!

Erica1 and JackCity's cheerleader chimes in.  Haha, never change Cleatwood never change

(01-01-2021, 11:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:43 PM)Eric1 Wrote: You don't know your [BLEEP] from your mouth considering that amount of crap you spew from both.

Pot meets kettle!  It was a broken ankle!  You didn't even know he was hurt until I informed you.  You are finally catching up though,  just keep up.  We will see if Waddle goes top 10 though like you think

Jesus christ you're a dumb S.O.B.

(01-01-2021, 11:53 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Pot meets kettle!  It was a broken ankle!  You didn't even know he was hurt until I informed you.  You are finally catching up though,  just keep up.  We will see if Waddle goes top 10 though like you think

Jesus christ you're a dumb S.O.B.

Damn kids lol

(01-01-2021, 11:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

(01-01-2021, 11:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahahaha

More more more!

Erica1 and JackCity's cheerleader chimes in.  Haha, never change Cleatwood never change
Hahaha

Whatever you say champ.

(01-01-2021, 11:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Pot meets kettle!  It was a broken ankle!  You didn't even know he was hurt until I informed you.  You are finally catching up though,  just keep up.  We will see if Waddle goes top 10 though like you think

Hahaha

Whatever you say champ.

The dude is a lost cause. 

First he didn't even know what injury Waddle had, despite thinking he was in the know. Then he adds onto it by showing that he doesn't even know that a fracture is a break... It's just comedy at this point.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2021, 12:18 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-02-2021, 12:06 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha

Whatever you say champ.

First he didn't even know what injury Waddle had, despite thinking he was in the know. Then he adds onto it by showing that he doesn't even know that a fracture is a break... It's just comedy at this point.

You didn't even know he had an injury.   After I informed you, you said sprain, I missed the fracture part.  But now you know

(01-02-2021, 12:06 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha

Whatever you say champ.

Regardless you just like argue like a woman. It makes sense though Erica, the whole point is I dont think Waddle goes top 10 and obviously you disagree.  We shall see

(01-02-2021, 12:14 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 12:06 AM)Eric1 Wrote: The dude is a lost cause. 

You didn't even know he had an injury.   After I informed you, you said sprain, I missed the fracture part.  But now you know

Everybody take notes... This guy is the definition of what delusional looks like... Everybody, never go full flgatorsandjags.

(01-02-2021, 12:20 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 12:14 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You didn't even know he had an injury.   After I informed you, you said sprain, I missed the fracture part.  But now you know

Everybody take notes... This guy is the definition of what delusional looks like... Everybody, never go full flgatorsandjags.

Erica always has to have the last word, typical.  Go Jags!

I think 4th round pick might be too early for a Wide a receiver as would rather over draft Oline help as much as we can.

I really Demetrius Robertson out of Georgia. He completely balled his rookie year at Cal but foolishly moved to a run first system and has been under-utilised at Georgia. Think he could help out and not cost much at WR maybe our second 7th or even a priority free agent.

(01-02-2021, 12:14 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Regardless you just like argue like a woman. It makes sense though Erica, the whole point is I dont think Waddle goes top 10 and obviously you disagree.  We shall see
Argues like a woman?

Please do explain so the ladies on this board know how they argue.

Devonta with the Rams pick would be suuuuper tempting despite it not really being a need at all. I’d love Suratt or Amon-Ra with our 2nd or 3rd rd picks if they’re there and no one else is sticking out as a steal

(01-02-2021, 09:15 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 12:14 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You didn't even know he had an injury.   After I informed you, you said sprain, I missed the fracture part.  But now you know

Argues like a woman?

Dude got so mad and flustered he couldn't even find the edit button and had to quote my same comment twice LOL

I love this forum so much

[Image: 468af3312c1291df247d9b079a2d150f.gif]

(01-02-2021, 07:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 09:15 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Argues like a woman?

Dude got so mad and flustered he couldn't even find the edit button and had to quote my same comment twice LOL
I'm soooooo upset Erica lol

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2021, 11:06 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

This devolved quickly.

[Image: ScaryEnlightenedBobwhite-size_restricted.gif]

I think we should all hold up on this Lawrence talk until he officially declares.

(01-03-2021, 08:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I think we should all hold up on this Lawrence talk until he officially declares.

Really? you don't wanna talk about how he is a HoF already because he will be a Jag? and how he has a WR as fast as Tyrek Hill in Schenault, a superstar in Collin Johnson, a Pro bowl TE in Oliver etc? weird.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(01-04-2021, 12:24 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 08:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I think we should all hold up on this Lawrence talk until he officially declares.

Really? you don't wanna talk about how he is a HoF already because he will be a Jag? and how he has a WR as fast as Tyrek Hill in Schenault, a superstar in Collin Johnson, a Pro bowl TE in Oliver etc? weird.

I didn’t say Shenault was as fast as Hill. I said as explosive as Hill. 

Of course Hill has Mahommes throwing him the pill instead of Glennon. 

I also said Johnson would be a nice redzone target. And I said Oliver is going to be a good TE if fans will give him a chance.

Wait...is that IhauntingRaven, my bad bro. They all gonna be cut. None of them will be worth a crap. 

And yes I would like for Trevor Lawrence to officially declare before I talk about him being in the Hall Of Fame.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 01:02 AM by ChrisJagBoy.)

I'd trade up for Pitts in a heartbeat, he's one of the only players coming out in this draft that I feel 100% certain he will be a superstar.

Oh and i'm not a Gator fan, feel like this has to be clarified after the Tebow crap years back.