Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 17 games

Out of all the players we have traded or let go this is the guy I miss the most.  CC as well but I know he is older

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1345429922265837569?s=19

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2021, 05:32 PM by rpr52121.)

We need stop with this. He wasn't let go. He turned the Jags down.

Robinson is great. Wish he was still here.

(01-02-2021, 05:32 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: We need stop with this. He wasn't let go. He turned the Jags down.

We could of tagged him but I get why we didn't because of the ACL injury

Which game are you gonna watch before ours ?

The Dolphins-Bills for me.

It's going to be a great day for RedZone.

I hope that the Browns beat the Steelers. They have an early lead now. I hope they win and make the playoffs. I cant't follow that game and the others too much as I am at work. (And currently on my lunch break). Here's hoping tbat when when I get off they will have won that game.

Fins are choking hard vs. Bills, 13-35 atm.  Looks like it will be up to us to knock the Colts out of the playoffs and put the fish back in.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2021, 04:44 PM by The_Franchise_QB.)

Tua has been bad all season, why was there so much hype around this guy? He is trash.

Also Mason Rudolph is hot garbage he can’t do a thing with his weapons.

(01-03-2021, 04:43 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Tua has been bad all season, why was there so much hype around this guy? He is trash.

Also Mason Rudolph is hot garbage he can’t do a thing with his weapons.

Alabama

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Dolphins game got UGLY

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2021, 05:02 PM by Jags.)

56-19.  Damn.  10-6 and about to miss the playoffs.

Daboll should be one of our main HC targets. Buffalo offense is electric. Allen is having a MVP season as well. It’s also purely Daboll in this situation, McDermott is a D guy. Unlike the Reid/Beinemy situation.

Ramsey is playing on another level.

I just got home from work, I am glad to see the Browns make the playoffs for the first time since 2002. I know their fans are excited for them. They were the second team I was rooting for after the Jags this year. I hope they do well in the playoffs and at the very least win a playoff game.

Bills look like the second best team in the afc

The Eagles are "seeing what they have" in a 6th year, 6th round pick QB when they're down by 3 to the Redskins. What a joke.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I have never seen a blatant tank like this

Just started watching this SNF game, what has happened?

(01-04-2021, 12:00 AM)enigma Wrote: Just started watching this SNF game, what has happened?

Pederson benched Hurts with a 3 point deficit for the 3rd stringer to [BLEEP] the Giants out of a potential playoff spot.