Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 make up post

ok so we are all frustrated about jags 2020 season. yes i made that last video with frustation,and i did feel like the team quit. It was more frustration then anything. 2020 is over its 2021. 

Jags have a chance to get a brighter future just need to hire right GM, and HC.  anyways i know a lot of you were pretty upset about my last video. 

Lets all let it go,and move forward ,and come back togather as jags fans as we hope our new GM,and HC is much better.

anyone with me?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

no
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-04-2021, 01:10 PM)RicoTx Wrote: no

your funny Rico,im sure you meant yes. good sense of hurmor.

Pretty sure Rico doesn't have a sense of hurmor, Wolfie.

Everyone has been frustrated this year. Give it time.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(01-04-2021, 01:17 PM)FBT Wrote: Pretty sure Rico doesn't have a sense of hurmor, Wolfie.

Everyone has been frustrated this year.  Give it time.

I will FBT,and are you ,and i ok FBT?

(01-04-2021, 12:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok so we are all frustrated about jags 2020 season. yes i made that last video with frustation,and i did feel like the team quit. It was more frustration then anything. 2020 is over its 2021. 

Jags have a chance to get a brighter future just need to hire right GM, and HC.  anyways i know a lot of you were pretty upset about my last video. 

Lets all let it go,and move forward ,and come back togather as jags fans as we hope our new GM,and HC is much better.

anyone with me?

Wolfie --- you were always the optimistic one and the fans complained that you were too optimistic in the land of doom and gloom.  

Now that you became pessimistic, fans say you are complaining too much.

Don't worry about what the people here think, just be yourself and express your mind.  We're all different here and have been right and wrong with regard to our opinions and that's what makes this board good to visit and communicate with one another.

Take care --- I look forward to your future posts as this team takes measures to improve drastically ......

(01-04-2021, 12:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok so we are all frustrated about jags 2020 season. yes i made that last video with frustation,and i did feel like the team quit. It was more frustration then anything. 2020 is over its 2021. 

anyone with me?

It's all good. The offseason lends itself to optimism and we're there now even if the league is moving on to the playoffs. Hopefully Shad makes the right moves and we get back there soon.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-04-2021, 01:19 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:17 PM)FBT Wrote: Pretty sure Rico doesn't have a sense of hurmor, Wolfie.

Everyone has been frustrated this year.  Give it time.

I will FBT,and are you ,and i ok FBT?

We're golden.  

I'm hopeful that this offseason brings some positive changes to the team that will finally lift the cloud that has been following it for over a decade.  But then again, I say that pretty much every year, so hopefully this time the optimism is rewarded.  This year was rough enough.  We need a little good news, so let's hire the correct GM and head coach to move this thing forward.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(01-04-2021, 02:28 PM)FBT Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:19 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I will FBT,and are you ,and i ok FBT?

We're golden.  

I'm hopeful that this offseason brings some positive changes to the team that will finally lift the cloud that has been following it for over a decade.  But then again, I say that pretty much every year, so hopefully this time the optimism is rewarded.  This year was rough enough.  We need a little good news, so let's hire the correct GM and head coach to move this thing forward.

I agree 100% with you hopefuly they hire the right GM, and HC this time.

Personally, I can't wait until we can once again complain about the refs instead of complaining about each other since we're so freaking disinterested (in the team) from losing

(01-04-2021, 02:41 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Personally, I can't wait until we can once again complain about the refs instead of complaining about each other since we're so freaking disinterested (in the team) from losing

Yeah, fan apathy isn't good for a small market franchise.

Today really felt like a weight was lifted off the shoulders of this team and message board. Let optimism reign supreme and our hope in the future stardom of our pending franchise QB uplift our spirits in this glorious new year!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-04-2021, 06:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Today really felt like a weight was lifted off the shoulders of this team and message board. Let optimism reign supreme and our hope in the future stardom of our pending franchise QB uplift our spirits in this glorious new year!

Awoman.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 06:19 PM by snowwolf776.)

lets all hope that travor does declare for the nfl and if he doesn't do jags take fields then?  who knows mayb jags take fields even if lawernce is  in the draft. we don't know what travoer will do.

Not sure whst you thought coming into the season was going to happen?? I admit i was a little shocked after the 1st couple weeks but ultimately they showed their true colors of a young and not an overly talented roster. A few injuries to a few key players and it was the nail in the coffin. Say what you want, but i am glad we hit rock bottom, we get the 1st pick in the draft, GM and Coaching changes. Hopefully we get this back on the right path, its been waay too much suffering for the fanbase.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Good post Wolfie.

But more importantly, are you and I ok?

(01-04-2021, 06:46 PM)Brett Wrote: Good post Wolfie.

I’m sure he’s ok with you if you’re ok with him. I’m ok with you all being ok, ok? I’m also ok with all of you guys as well as I hope you’re all ok with me, ok?

[Image: 120dcd96e144de8c6274c2a70f667dca.jpg]

(01-04-2021, 06:46 PM)Brett Wrote: Good post Wolfie.

of course we are.

Be thankful.

When we were all stuck at home, I legitimately wondered if the season would even happen. So, no matter how frustrating 2021 gets, just think, if we hadn't had a 2020 season, we would likely be re-living that mess in 2021.

Just think, we could have been stuck with another year of the usual suspects. Perspective is important.

Here's to being new, as Vic likes to call it.

Wolf are you and I ok?