Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congress Shut down......

(01-19-2021, 12:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 10:52 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That's a big loss for this message board.  Without a resident liberal to stir the pot in this conservative circle-jerk, it's going to be pretty boring around here.

Come back, Mike!

I agree.  TRM and Mikesey are willing to go into conversational depth which allows for a good debate although they are thoroughly outnumbered by the Trump followers on this message board.

Personally, I've been devoting my time to the booming stock market and migrating back to the Jaguars Home section since we actually have future hope now, but I honestly think all those that spend a lot of time in this Political Talk section benefit from the little balance that TRM and Mikesez have to offer.

I'll listen to TRM because nothing he writes is contrary to who he says he is. I don't always agree with him, but I'll listen/read what he says.

Mike is disingenuous because he lies about being a conservative, often contradicts himself and gets into name calling when he's challenged. I can't take him seriously.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-19-2021, 10:52 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That's a big loss for this message board.  Without a resident liberal to stir the pot in this conservative circle-jerk, it's going to be pretty boring around here.

Come back, Mike!

I agree.  TRM and Mikesey are willing to go into conversational depth which allows for a good debate although they are thoroughly outnumbered by the Trump followers on this message board.

Personally, I've been devoting my time to the booming stock market and migrating back to the Jaguars Home section since we actually have future hope now, but I honestly think all those that spend a lot of time in this Political Talk section benefit from the little balance that TRM and Mikesez have to offer.

I'm not a liberal like Mike is.  I want Mike back to provide a liberal point of view.  And, of course, to aggravate the Trumpists.

How sweet.. The lunatics miss their king lololol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-19-2021, 01:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 12:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I agree.  TRM and Mikesey are willing to go into conversational depth which allows for a good debate although they are thoroughly outnumbered by the Trump followers on this message board.

I'm not a liberal like Mike is.  I want Mike back to provide a liberal point of view.  And, of course, to aggravate the Trumpists.

You mean the guy that claims he’s not now, or has ever been a liberal? That liberal? Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 01:57 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Come back, Mike!

Hey Bro, can you elaborate on your proposed mask mandate when you get a chance and how it could be implemented.

You have time to mock the hottest first lady in our history, so I figured you have some time to elaborate.

(01-19-2021, 01:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 01:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm not a liberal like Mike is.  I want Mike back to provide a liberal point of view.  And, of course, to aggravate the Trumpists.

You mean the guy that claims he’s not now, or has ever been a liberal? That liberal? Laughing

Yes.  That liberal.  I don't care if he denies it.  I want him back.

(01-19-2021, 02:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 01:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You mean the guy that claims he’s not now, or has ever been a liberal? That liberal? Laughing

Yes.  That liberal.  I don't care if he denies it.  I want him back.

[Image: C613-BE77-F176-40-FA-BAB0-ED0-DE1-FDEC51.jpg]

(01-19-2021, 01:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: How sweet.. The lunatics miss their king lololol

He doesn't leave office until tomorrow.

(01-19-2021, 03:57 PM)Olive Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 01:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: How sweet.. The lunatics miss their king lololol

He doesn't leave office until tomorrow.

And he'll still live rent free in the minds of the libtards for years to come

[Image: 2-AD3-E893-7908-48-F9-A161-F1-A08-E39879-D.jpg]

(01-19-2021, 08:09 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 2-AD3-E893-7908-48-F9-A161-F1-A08-E39879-D.jpg]

Whatever they can do to help brainwash the stupid.

It's a shame those right wingers set such a bad precedent. Now the lefties are going to start rioting.... I hope they don't get punished.

Trump's words inspired me to storm the Capitol and I was brainwashed

Shamansky revealed to the Columbus Dispatch that his line of defense will be to outline how his client 'got brainwashed to the point they felt duty bound to follow the encouragement of their commander-in-chief during a highly charged political rally immediately preceding the invasion.'
Thompson is said to have 'believed the calculated, repetitive lies about how our democracy had been compromised and was being taken from them and they had to prevent that,' he said. 'It was nothing less than a call to arms from the highest level of government.'

The brainwashed defense, lol...who would have seen this coming?  Maybe Trump's attorneys can make the argument that his own 3rd grade level syntax is incapable of brainwashing anyone, therefore it wasn't his fault.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

The Flip Wilson Defense.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 11:32 AM by copycat.)

(01-26-2021, 04:41 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: Trump's words inspired me to storm the Capitol and I was brainwashed

Shamansky revealed to the Columbus Dispatch that his line of defense will be to outline how his client 'got brainwashed to the point they felt duty bound to follow the encouragement of their commander-in-chief during a highly charged political rally immediately preceding the invasion.'
Thompson is said to have 'believed the calculated, repetitive lies about how our democracy had been compromised and was being taken from them and they had to prevent that,' he said. 'It was nothing less than a call to arms from the highest level of government.'

The brainwashed defense, lol...who would have seen this coming?  Maybe Trump's attorneys can make the argument that his own 3rd grade level syntax is incapable of brainwashing anyone, therefore it wasn't his fault.

Makes perfect sense in the wake of all of the calls to “deprogram”.  Heck it is sitting there begging to be used.  Lol
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(01-19-2021, 08:09 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 2-AD3-E893-7908-48-F9-A161-F1-A08-E39879-D.jpg]

Democrats aren't against guns for the purpose of protection.  We're against assault rifles that tend to be used to kill students and concert goers.

Heck, I'm ok with assault rifles that are loaned out by shooting range owners for use within their premises.

Regarding the wall, yes it took a bunch of US psychopaths for us to support a wall to protect our own government facilities against our own US citizens.

(01-26-2021, 11:57 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Democrats aren't against guns for the purpose of protection.  We're against assault rifles that tend to be used to kill students and concert goers.

Heck, I'm ok with assault rifles that are loaned out by shooting range owners for use within their premises.

Regarding the wall, yes it took a bunch of US psychopaths for us to support a wall to protect our own government facilities against our own US citizens.

I’m so glad you speak for EVERY Democrat out there. I’m sure they really appreciate you telling us how they feel.

Well, they are a collective

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 01:57 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-26-2021, 11:57 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

You're talking about that big ole mean AR15, correct?

And if democrats are against anything, it's definitely education..

P.S..

Anyone with an ounce of gun education just lol'd at you..