Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congress Shut down......

(01-07-2021, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:18 PM)mikesez Wrote: You are comparing cockroaches to Godzilla.

You noticed the left wingers calling for Godzilla to be destroyed, and you're trying to call them hypocrites because they didn't get as loud about the Cockroach that scurried by.

Two dudes lighting a trash can on fire outside of federal courthouse that is not in session is a cockroach.  

Thousands of dudes pushing through the security checkpoints of the United States capital while both houses are in session, to select the next president, is Godzilla.

Two dudes lighting a trash can? Ok.

This above all: to thine own self be true.

You describe what happened in Portland and tell me that its more than a cockroach, compared to the Godzilla that happened yesterday.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

“Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable. The President’s conduct yesterday was a betrayal of his office and supporters.”

Bill Barr, former Attorney General

(01-07-2021, 01:33 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: “Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable. The President’s conduct yesterday was a betrayal of his office and supporters.”

Where was this spine when he was sitting on his hands not doing his job?

Typical swamp rat. Trumps biggest mistakes as POTUS was being convinced he needed the swamp to succeed.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 01:41 PM by jj82284.)

(01-07-2021, 12:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: It looks like the invaders were alt-right or far right groups. They are no better than the far left progressives who spread plenty of hate, discontent and destruction the majority of 2020. They both 'represent' the right and left respectively, and are both responsible for hijacking those parties and the people of this country are so wrapped up in their own biases they don't see what's happening. And the media are stiring the pot to fuel it all.

Congratulations to all of you who don't see it for what it is as evident by this thread.

The far left had their year in 2020.  I'm hoping the far right doesn't take the ousting of Trump and whatever he said at his speech as a green light to continue the stupidity we saw happen last night. There was absolutely ZERO reason to breach the Capitol building. None.

And Trump needs to shut his damn mouth. it's over. No one is listening. I'm not one for censorship but I heard his Twitter account was suspended and it definitely needed to be done. The damage done last night was enough, and I'm not talking just what happened last night, but the ripple affect it's going to have here in the US just as the riots and such of 2020 have continued to affect the country.

Both parties need to regroup and denounce far left and far right groups and their chaos.

What did Trump say?

(01-07-2021, 01:33 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: “Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable. The President’s conduct yesterday was a betrayal of his office and supporters.”

How did the left get a second fbi investigation of Kavanaugh?

(01-07-2021, 01:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Where was this spine when he was sitting on his hands not doing his job?

Typical swamp rat. Trumps biggest mistakes as POTUS was being convinced he needed the swamp to succeed.

Preach

(01-07-2021, 12:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 11:08 AM)The homebiscuit Wrote:
Was it an attempted overthrow of the U.S. Government, or not? Facts only, please.
The comment you refer to was not made by me.

“Overthrow” is misleading. 
They certainly intended to impede a specific and vital act of our democracy.

There is clear evidence of sedition and insurrection.

I see clear photographic evidence of trespass and destruction of property.  What verbal statements were made that provide evidence of the sedition and insurrection you claim?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Of course he’s from Florida! Wallbash

[Image: 89-B836-D9-45-B6-4-A1-A-ABC0-CC7-B756789-ED.jpg]

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/man-steal...dentified/
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-07-2021, 01:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Of course he’s from Florida! Wallbash

[Image: 89-B836-D9-45-B6-4-A1-A-ABC0-CC7-B756789-ED.jpg]

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/man-steal...dentified/

I blame the sun..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-07-2021, 01:32 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Two dudes lighting a trash can? Ok.

This above all: to thine own self be true.

You describe what happened in Portland and tell me that its more than a cockroach, compared to the Godzilla that happened yesterday.

I think the term you're attempting to describe with that childlike analogy is profundity. 

Yes, what those people did yesterday was very profound. It spoke to the very seat of power with which they had a complaint. Even more, they did it while truly being mostly peaceful. There was some mild destruction, a few minor injuries, and unfortunately one death, which all pale in comparison to the months long siege "cockroach" leftist groups visited upon several cities. 

In their wake, the "cockroaches" left millions upon millions of dollars in destruction to not only innocent business and private property owners, but upon countless city, state, and federal properties. Their actions grievously injured many people, including police and federal officers who required hospitalization and suffered disabilities. Additionally, their actions have resulted in the outright murders of civilians and the attempted murders of police and federal officers. And for what purpose besides the perpetration of mindless and aimless anarchy.  

Cockroach vs Godzilla, indeed.

These people are going to be prosecuted by the incoming AG... Even if its Merrick Garland, does anyone have any idea what is going to happen to these people?

(01-07-2021, 12:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: In my opinion, banning Trump from these social media platforms is doing nothing but increasing the divide..

Suspending for 24 hours is one thing, banning is totally different. One is to give a breather, the other is to completely silence.

(01-07-2021, 02:29 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 12:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: In my opinion, banning Trump from these social media platforms is doing nothing but increasing the divide..

Suspending for 24 hours is one thing, banning is totally different. One is to give a breather, the other is to completely silence.

Thats what this is.

(01-07-2021, 02:31 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 02:29 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Suspending for 24 hours is one thing, banning is totally different. One is to give a breather, the other is to completely silence.

Thats what this is.

Agreed..

TrumpStore.com now banned.

Welcome to your new country folks...

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 02:37 PM by mikesez.)

(01-07-2021, 02:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: You describe what happened in Portland and tell me that its more than a cockroach, compared to the Godzilla that happened yesterday.

I think the term you're attempting to describe with that childlike analogy is profundity. 

Yes, what those people did yesterday was very profound. It spoke to the very seat of power with which they had a complaint. Even more, they did it while truly being mostly peaceful. There was some mild destruction, a few minor injuries, and unfortunately one death, which all pale in comparison to the months long siege "cockroach" leftist groups visited upon several cities. 

In their wake, the "cockroaches" left millions upon millions of dollars in destruction to not only innocent business and private property owners, but upon countless city, state, and federal properties. Their actions grievously injured many people, including police and federal officers who required hospitalization and suffered disabilities. Additionally, their actions have resulted in the outright murders of civilians and the attempted murders of police and federal officers. And for what purpose besides the perpetration of mindless and aimless anarchy.  

BLM didn't try to take over and disrupt the seat of power.
That's serious.
What follows is parody.
My side is good and mostly peaceful.  But your side is bad and I will chuckle when you call them mostly peaceful.  They are not! They are bad, and bad things aren't peaceful.  I will chuckle and refuse to follow the rest of your statement.

(01-07-2021, 02:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: TrumpStore.com now banned.

Freedom of speech as long as you agree with me..

(01-07-2021, 01:36 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 12:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: And Trump needs to shut his damn mouth. It's over. No one is listening. I'm not one for censorship but I heard his Twitter account was suspended and it definitely needed to be done. The damage done last night was enough, and I'm not talking just what happened last night, but the ripple affect it's going to have here in the US just as the riots and such of 2020 have continued to affect the country.

Both parties need to regroup and denounce far left and far right groups and their chaos.

What did Trump say?

Nothing and everything. But at this point there's nothing to be said. The Congress has made their decision. I think we have a major problem with election transparency and the democrats don't want to do anything about it. Until that is dealt with it doesn't matter how much noise is made by anyone who feels the country has been cheated of a fair election process.

(01-07-2021, 02:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 02:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: TrumpStore.com now banned.

Freedom of speech as long as you agree with me..

The Freedom of Speech is not the freedom to be hosted on a web server.
It is not the freedom to call for insurrection.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 02:43 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-07-2021, 02:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:36 PM)jj82284 Wrote: What did Trump say?

Nothing and everything. But at this point there's nothing to be said. The Congress has made their decision. I think we have a major problem with election transparency and the democrats don't want to do anything about it. Until that is dealt with it doesn't matter how much noise is made by anyone who feels the country has been cheated of a fair election process.

Until the mob shows up again in greater numbers..

(01-07-2021, 02:41 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 02:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Freedom of speech as long as you agree with me..

The Freedom of Speech is not the freedom to be hosted on a web server.
It is not the freedom to call for insurrection.

How many times have you been shadow banned on Twitter for having a democratic voice?

(01-07-2021, 02:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 02:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think the term you're attempting to describe with that childlike analogy is profundity. 

BLM didn't try to take over and disrupt the seat of power.
That's serious.
What follows is parody.
My side is good and mostly peaceful.  But your side is bad and I will chuckle when you call them mostly peaceful.  They are not! They are bad, and bad things aren't peaceful.  I will chuckle and refuse to follow the rest of your statement.

So you have nothing. Gotcha.