Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What do you guys think about trading for Tunsil

I was watching the Pat Mcaffee show and he mentioned the Texans may try to move Tunsil. I think the asking price would be too rich for my blood but for a 3rd and 5th I would have to think about that one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2021, 07:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I was watching the Pat Mcaffee show and he mentioned the Texans may try to move Tunsil. I think the asking price would be too rich for my blood but for a 3rd and 5th I would have to think about that one.

It will take more than that to get Tunsil and Trent Williams is better if we have any shot at him and we won't have to give up picks

A 3rd and a 5th is kinda iffy..

Throw in the gas mask and it's a deal..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

So they traded 2 1sts and one ended up as a #3 overall and you think they will trade him for a 3rd and a 5th??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Not to mention he is only 26 and playing at a high level.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 03:13 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

If they would take anything less than a 2nd rounder, I’d pull the trigger. This team needs a good Tackle, and Tunsil is that. A fresh start in JAX with a franchise QB and a wining HC would reinvigorate his career. Cut AJ Cann loose and move the right pieces around to where they fit.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd do it. That team is in chaos right now. They may be desperate for draft picks, but it would depend on the asking price.

Absolutely give up a 3rd and 5th for Tunsil

Third and a fifth? All day
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.