Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Purge

Dying! Laughing Laughing Laughing  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKCv_6QlfiT/...gx2uqbcm1e
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No. It was a thing. Fact checking became extremely left leaning under the Obama administration, then Hillary was the first to start calling for people to fact check everything at the debates. Once Dems realized this was another arena slanted in their favor, they started calling for it, just like they do with every institution they control. They are legitimate, and no one else.

Maybe there would be more fact checking of Hillary if she had said there was major fraud in the election and refused to accept defeat?

Obviously news orgs will fact check for their audience. But there's not much to fact check on Biden compared to Trump. If Pence was the president there likely wouldn't be this amount of fact checking either as he doesn't just constantly lie?

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2021, 09:12 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Bro, this is what I'm talking about. No party has a monopoly on truth, because they are both filled with liars. Only one party is ever held accountable. The left lies ALL the time.

I have admitted repeatedly on here that Trump lies, but he lies like a narcissist lies. He exaggerates as it pertains to his ego, but he also generally tries to accomplish what he wants to do. In this, he is distinct from other politicians. If you like the nice, polished lies... if that's your thing, awesome! You'll get plenty of what you like as we move forward.

Cool I'm sure Fox News will be happy to fact check Biden and aren't they the biggest news network?

I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want fact checking. Unless they were embarrassed by the fact they were spouting the same lies.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2021, 09:45 PM by Jags.)

(01-14-2021, 09:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: They just don't know when to stop. 

Harvard students seek to revoke Trump graduates’ diplomas after Capitol Hill violence | Fox Business

That’s about the definition of asinine. Gob bless our souls.

The petition argues that a Harvard degree is “a privilege, not a right” and therefore no one is entitled to keep their degree if they violate certain laws and societal norms.

But they're okay with convicted felons and illegal immigrants to vote when they have no voting privileges. Oh, wait, they said certain laws. It may be a privilege to be accepted to Harvard but every graduate has earned the degree they receive. 

(01-14-2021, 09:15 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Cool I'm sure Fox News will be happy to fact check Biden and aren't they the biggest news network?

I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want fact checking. Unless they were embarrassed by the fact they were spouting the same lies.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be fact checkers. I'm saying there aren't any fact checkers. I don't know of a single one that is non partisan.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/statu...7568043010
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Just as an update, Gab is really starting to become enjoyable. I'm using the mobile app version and everything is running pretty smoothly. Just read a message from the owner saying that even more servers are being added within the next few days to increase the speed even more..

Becoming really satisfied with it..

And oh yeah, [BLEEP] twitter..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Haha

[Image: 2cd9ab9aca90180e.png]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I never used Twitter so no loss to me there. I ditched FB back in December. I miss seeing family and friends from other states but I don't miss FB. I use Instagram to follow some cat rescue folks and non-profits.

(01-17-2021, 09:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I never used Twitter so no loss to me there. I ditched FB back in December. I miss seeing family and friends from other states but I don't miss FB. I use Instagram to follow some cat rescue folks and non-profits.

Do you follow the kitten lady? @Kittenxlady She’s the daughter of Tommy Shaw from Styx. I love her account, she specializes in neonates mostly. I just can’t get enough of those baby kittens!   Love

(01-17-2021, 10:13 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 09:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I never used Twitter so no loss to me there. I ditched FB back in December. I miss seeing family and friends from other states but I don't miss FB. I use Instagram to follow some cat rescue folks and non-profits.

Do you follow the kitten lady? @Kittenxlady She’s the daughter of Tommy Shaw from Styx. I love her account, she specializes in neonates mostly. I just can’t get enough of those baby kittens!   Love

Yes, I love her!! I don't like the pigs she's been helping though. I am not a fan of swine, but I appreciate her love for all animals. Still, the pigs have got to go. 

I also follow Cole and Marmalade and a couple of others.

(01-17-2021, 10:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 10:13 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Do you follow the kitten lady? @Kittenxlady She’s the daughter of Tommy Shaw from Styx. I love her account, she specializes in neonates mostly. I just can’t get enough of those baby kittens!   Love

Yes, I love her!! I don't like the pigs she's been helping though. I am not a fan of swine, but I appreciate her love for all animals. Still, the pigs have got to go. 

I also follow Cole and Marmalade and a couple of others.

I like the little piggies, I never knew they had such personalities. I’m just a sucker for baby animals, whatever they are. Lol

Can we get some mods in here to keep the discussion on track?

CNN is lobbying cable providers to remove Newmax and IAN from their bundles.

(01-18-2021, 08:44 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Can we get some mods in here to keep the discussion on track?

Speaking of mods, I wonder what happened to DragonFury. He showed up once on election night to show us on the doll where Donald Trump hurt him and then disappeared again.

(01-18-2021, 11:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: CNN is lobbying cable providers to remove Newmax and IAN from their bundles.

I’m totally sure that’s because they’re worried about our safety from all those white supremacists watching it and not getting rid of their competition.