Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Purge

(01-18-2021, 11:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: CNN is lobbying cable providers to remove Newmax and IAN from their bundles.

They don't have the horsepower. Faded glory is sad to watch.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We said this would happen.

That's like saying someone who attends Airborne school but doesn't serve in an ABN unit isn't an ABN soldier. They earned that tab just as Rangers, Special Forces (Spec Ops) and Delta earn their tabs. We all called them by those designations in my day. We mere mortals thought those guys were The Standard of which to look up to, especially the Delta operators.

And that cow trivializing how "anyone can go to Ranger school" shows how much she doesn't know about the military because that is not a true statement. At all. These people are getting scary in their hate and discontent for anyone who is not one of them. You can literally see the evil and malice.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/facebooks-...ideo-shows
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-02-2021, 09:51 AM)Jagwired Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/media/facebooks-...ideo-shows

And they will take advantage of it in ways that will curl our toes I'm sure. Biden has been in office just under 2 weeks and has completely turned this country upside down, and not in a good way. What really sucks is we ain't seen nothing yet. The fallout from his EOs (and general supidity) hasn't hit the majority of us yet and when it does.....yeah.

(02-02-2021, 02:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 09:51 AM)Jagwired Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/media/facebooks-...ideo-shows

And they will take advantage of it in ways that will curl our toes I'm sure. Biden has been in office just under 2 weeks and has completely turned this country upside down, and not in a good way. What really sucks is we ain't seen nothing yet. The fallout from his EOs (and general supidity) hasn't hit the majority of us yet and when it does.....yeah.

So here is a question...

Federal judges performed target practice on Trump's EO's. Trump appointed a record number of judges during his term. Why aren't the conservative judges returning the favor?

(02-02-2021, 02:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

When creepy joes gang of fools mandates start affecting the true patriots of this country is when your "Yeah" happens. A person will only be slapped in the face without retaliation so many times. The right leaning folks of this country have shown a tremendous amount of patience with this liberal, woke, blame all but themselves movement that has occurred in this country. That will not last forever.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-02-2021, 03:27 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 02:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: And they will take advantage of it in ways that will curl our toes I'm sure. Biden has been in office just under 2 weeks and has completely turned this country upside down, and not in a good way. What really sucks is we ain't seen nothing yet. The fallout from his EOs (and general supidity) hasn't hit the majority of us yet and when it does.....yeah.

When creepy joes gang of fools mandates start affecting the true patriots of this country is when your "Yeah" happens. A person will only be slapped in the face without retaliation so many times. The right leaning folks of this country have shown a tremendous amount of patience with this liberal, woke, blame all but themselves movement that has occurred in this country. That will not last forever.

I honestly think Creepy Joe is just a puppet.. He's back in a position of power to line his pockets for his family and probably cares nothing for policy.. The one's pulling his strings are the policy makers and they are definitely much further left than he is.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-02-2021, 02:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 02:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: And they will take advantage of it in ways that will curl our toes I'm sure. Biden has been in office just under 2 weeks and has completely turned this country upside down, and not in a good way. What really sucks is we ain't seen nothing yet. The fallout from his EOs (and general supidity) hasn't hit the majority of us yet and when it does.....yeah.

So here is a question...

Federal judges performed target practice on Trump's EO's. Trump appointed a record number of judges during his term. Why aren't the conservative judges returning the favor?

Except for a few like Ted Cruz and that Hawley dude all the conservatives in DC and around the nation took a dump on him. Why? Because pandering isn't something they do just to us, they do it to each other. Its a political orgy of epic proportions I'm sure.

So here is a question...

Is this a serious question?

Being appointed by a fool on a sinking ship doesn’t mean you have to hitch your wagon to said ship.

Cancel Jean Ribault.

https://www.wokv.com/news/local/duval-co...UN3S6O7GY/

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 08:29 AM by mikesez.)

So here is a question...

Because Biden's team knows how to keep them within the law and Trump's team didn't?

Because Biden didn't make any campaign promises that violate the constitution?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-16-2021, 08:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Cancel Jean Ribault.

Someone needs to permanently cancel these cancel culturists..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-16-2021, 08:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Cancel Jean Ribault.

The weirdest thing about cancel culture is that those doing the cancelling think they are immune from being cancelled and can't see that they are next.

Now the left is trying to cancel Publix.

If they try to stand between me and the chicken, there will be bloodshed.

‘The last straw’: the US families ending love affair with grocery chain after Capitol riot (yahoo.com)

(02-16-2021, 01:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now the left is trying to cancel Publix.

‘The last straw’: the US families ending love affair with grocery chain after Capitol riot (yahoo.com)

I don't like what the heiress did either, but I believe she sold her shares in Publix long ago.  There is literally nothing Publix can do to punish her, there is no affiliation.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-16-2021, 01:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 01:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now the left is trying to cancel Publix.

I don't like what the heiress did either, but I believe she sold her shares in Publix long ago.  There is literally nothing Publix can do to punish her, there is no affiliation.

Gosh, Mike, when were the facts ever a component of the leftist MSM and their agenda?

"to punish her", crimeny what idiocy spews from his keyboard.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato