Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tiger

I'd be shocked if he doesn't win by at least 50 strokes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-07-2022, 11:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Sorry to tell you guys, but the major wins were faked. Look it up.

Yep, some of that footage of him beating Bob May definitely looks doctored. You can even see the Apollo 11 lunar lander and the grassy knoll off in the distance on one of the holes.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(04-07-2022, 01:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 11:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Sorry to tell you guys, but the major wins were faked. Look it up.

Yep, some of that footage of him beating Bob May definitely looks doctored.  You can even see the Apollo 11 lunar lander and the grassy knoll off in the distance on one of the holes.

Is it any coincidence that 11 of his so-called “major wins” equals 9+1+1? 
Wake up, people. The real story of who is pulling the strings is right in front of your eyes if you’re willing to open them.

I only watched the final few holes Tiger played but this is the 1st time that I ever found myself really pulling for him.

It's wall to wall Tiger coverage now. Tiger on the practice tee. Tiger in the clubhouse. Tiger taking a leak. Tiger scratching his [BLEEP]. Endless analysis of everything from what he's wearing, to what he had for breakfast, to why he's hitting what club off the practice tee. It's almost making the Masters unwatchable now, at least on the pre-broadcast shows. At least during 'normal' tournament coverage, they would sneak in coverage of a player or two actually playing a hole. Ah well, gotta remember that he is a living legend and the 2nd greatest golfer of all time. Carry on, broadcasters!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(04-08-2022, 01:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: It's wall to wall Tiger coverage now.  Tiger on the practice tee.  Tiger in the clubhouse.  Tiger taking a leak.  Tiger scratching his [BLEEP]. Endless analysis of everything from what he's wearing, to what he had for breakfast, to why he's hitting what club off the practice tee.  It's almost making the Masters unwatchable now, at least on the pre-broadcast shows.  At least during 'normal' tournament coverage, they would sneak in coverage of a player or two actually playing a hole.  Ah well, gotta remember that he is a living legend and the 2nd greatest golfer of all time.  Carry on, broadcasters!

You can avoid that by streaming one of the live feeds from masters.com.

If I' don't get more coverage of Kim Si-woo, I'm going to boycott the Masters !!!

Si Woo Kim?!? Bah! Give me hole to hole coverage of Sandy Lyle any day...

Funny to see Bryson Rochambeau completely implode at the Masters again. Second round 80.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(04-08-2022, 10:17 PM)captivating Wrote: Funny to see Bryson Rochambeau completely implode at the Masters again. Second round 80.

Was also amusing to see Mr. Tough Guy Koepka make other plans for the weekend.

(04-08-2022, 11:49 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 10:17 PM)captivating Wrote: Funny to see Bryson Rochambeau completely implode at the Masters again.  Second round 80.

Was also amusing to see Mr. Tough Guy Koepka make other plans for the weekend.

Although Rochambeau did say before the 2020 event that his long hitting meant the course would play as a Par 67.  So I guess he 80m is really a +13
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2022, 12:19 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(04-09-2022, 12:33 AM)captivating Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 11:49 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Was also amusing to see Mr. Tough Guy Koepka make other plans for the weekend.

Although Rochambeau did say before the 2020 event that his long hitting meant the course would play as a Par 67.  So I guess he 80m is really a +13

LOL yeah. Nothing humbles aa arrogant golfer faster than Augusta National.

Tiger with another good draw for tee time. Gonna be more wind in the afternoon and tomorrow there is gonna be more wind in the morning. I think he makes another cut.

Welp. at least Rory is making it fun to watch this group today.

Too bad Phil's not there. Would have made for some great theatre.

Tiger wincing and reacting to pain on his last swing. He's not well.

I just switched over to Fowler/Varner/Day group and they all hit their first drives wide of the fairway LOL

(05-19-2022, 02:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Tiger wincing and reacting to pain on his last swing. He's not well.

Yeah.
Not looking good. Wouldn't surprise me if we see a WD

ESPN does a terrible job of covering golf.

(05-19-2022, 02:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: ESPN does a terrible job of covering golf.

I was miffed when the PGA streaming license was bought by ESPN

I don't like giving them my money and yes, their coverage is subpar