Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impeached and Acquitted Again

[Image: 60-FD468-B-7-D91-488-A-9-EDA-F748130-B4228.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Orange Man 2 - Globalist 0. Sadly the globalist will eventually win. They own the education system, the Legacy Media, now Social Media and all 3 branches of our Government.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

This is a good thing. If he had been impeached by this kangaroo court, it would set a ridiculous precedent for ANY former President moving forward. Nothing to see here except just another attempt by the cancel culture Lefties to negate his Presidency, which will most likely begin to look a lot better to a lot of people in the coming months/years after Biden gets thru handing the power in this country back over to the Chinese/Russian/Mexican/<<fill in country of your choice here>> government.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Just wait until we get the first hand testimonies from people who heard that Trump didn't want to send in the national guard. My news is solid and never consistently lies to me.

(02-13-2021, 06:22 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Just wait until we get the first hand testimonies from people who heard that Trump didn't want to send in the national guard. My news is solid and never consistently lies to me.

How did mikesez hack your account?   Laughing

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Trump is the most acquitted president in our nation's history.

So since Trump was acquitted, is this going to be like a Presidential Ground Hog Day where Covid won't see it's shadow until 2024?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-13-2021, 07:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So since Trump was acquitted, is this going to be like a Presidential Ground Hog Day where Covid won't see it's shadow until 2024?

They’ll have to walk a fine line. Too much Covid and the economy doesn’t start coming back and they need it to at least give the appearance of turning around if they hope to get re-elected.

(02-13-2021, 07:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 07:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So since Trump was acquitted, is this going to be like a Presidential Ground Hog Day where Covid won't see it's shadow until 2024?

They’ll have to walk a fine line. Too much Covid and the economy doesn’t start coming back and they need it to at least give the appearance of turning around if they hope to get re-elected.

Knowing how the Dems operate, it'll probably be released in spurts within the inner and urban cities.

If I was a minority living in this country, I wouldn't accept any free blankets from this government, any time soon..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-13-2021, 07:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 07:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: They’ll have to walk a fine line. Too much Covid and the economy doesn’t start coming back and they need it to at least give the appearance of turning around if they hope to get re-elected.

Knowing how the Dems operate, it'll probably be released in spurts within the inner and urban cities.

If I was a minority living in this country, I wouldn't accept any free blankets from this government, any time soon..

It’s 2021...it will be free Covid infected masks this time! Ninja

(02-13-2021, 07:32 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 07:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Knowing how the Dems operate, it'll probably be released in spurts within the inner and urban cities.

It’s 2021...it will be free Covid infected masks this time! Ninja

That will say "Made In China" ........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(02-13-2021, 05:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Donald Trump, the only twice acquitted President of the United States.

I knew this was a giant waste of time and money. Even if he would have been impeached, what would happen to him? Nothing. I missed a week's worth of The Young and the Restless for this crap.

(02-13-2021, 07:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 05:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Donald Trump, the only twice acquitted President of the United States.

I knew this was a giant waste of time and money. Even if he would have been impeached, what would happen to him? Nothing. I missed a week's worth of The Young and the Restless for this crap.

The great news is that now that we have this absurd and unconstitutional precedent, as soon as the Pubs take the House in 2 years we can watch them impeach Biden for his corruption related to China and Ukraine when he was Veep.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-13-2021, 07:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

I said I wouldn’t laugh, and I won’t.  But I am starting to question...

(02-13-2021, 05:40 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 05:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: how do you explain representative Herrera Butler's statement that has been read into the record without her objection?

It's pretty much hearsay.  Her statement says the "he said President Trump said...".

I agree it's hearsay, but 
(A) there are no rules of evidence in an impeachment trial.
(B) the solution to hearsay is to get it from the source.  Why didn't they call mccarthy?

Do you think the statement was false? Why don't you want to hear from McCarthy?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-13-2021, 08:08 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 07:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I knew this was a giant waste of time and money. Even if he would have been impeached, what would happen to him? Nothing. I missed a week's worth of The Young and the Restless for this crap.

I said I wouldn’t laugh, and I won’t.  But I am starting to question...

Anything is better than watching that trial. I had to turn it over to HBOMAX while it was on and watch old Big Bang Theory episodes.

[Image: 20210213-204904.jpg]
j photos hd

(02-13-2021, 08:12 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 05:40 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: It's pretty much hearsay.  Her statement says the "he said President Trump said...".

I agree it's hearsay, but 
(B) the solution to hearsay is to get it from the source.  Why didn't they call mccarthy?

Dude, your side conceded defeat. Just stop already.  Every elected official you have listened to and quoted has raised a white flag.  This should tell you there is no evidence but you will most likely continue to march on with your Orange man bad mantra. Meanwhile jobs are being eliminated and more people are looking to government to get by.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2021, 10:00 PM by The Drifter.)

(02-13-2021, 09:52 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 08:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: I agree it's hearsay, but 

Dude, your side conceded defeat. Just stop already.  Every elected official you have listened to and quoted has raised a white flag.  This should tell you there is no evidence but you will most likely continue to march on with your Orange man bad mantra. Meanwhile jobs are being eliminated and more people are looking to government to get by.

That's what the DemocRATS want, more people dependent on Government so they can run their lives
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2021, 10:55 PM by mikesez.)

(02-13-2021, 09:52 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 08:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: I agree it's hearsay, but 

My side is the truth.
I don't know what the truth is, but I'm on its side.  I'm disappointed the Democrats gave up looking for it halfway through. They found some truth, just not all.

But they did enough searching for truth to convince 10 Republican members of the House and 7 Republican Senators.  Guys like Ben Sasse Richard Burr. I'm on those guys' side.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.