Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impeached and Acquitted Again

(02-13-2021, 10:30 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 09:52 PM)copycat Wrote: Dude, your side conceded defeat. Just stop already.  Every elected official you have listened to and quoted has raised a white flag.  This should tell you there is no evidence but you will most likely continue to march on with your Orange man bad mantra. Meanwhile jobs are being eliminated and more people are looking to government to get by.

My side is the truth.
I don't know what the truth is, but I'm on its side.  I'm disappointed the Democrats gave up looking for it halfway through. They found some truth, just not all.

But they did enough searching for truth to convince 19 Republican members of the House and 7 Republican Senators.  Guys like Ben Sasse Richard Burr. I'm on those guys' side.

We know which side you're on there Captain RINO.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2021, 11:24 PM by americus 2.0.)

If the glove fits you must acquit!

(02-13-2021, 10:30 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 09:52 PM)copycat Wrote: Dude, your side conceded defeat. Just stop already.  Every elected official you have listened to and quoted has raised a white flag.  This should tell you there is no evidence but you will most likely continue to march on with your Orange man bad mantra. Meanwhile jobs are being eliminated and more people are looking to government to get by.

My side is the truth.
I don't know what the truth is, but I'm on its side.  I'm disappointed the Democrats gave up looking for it halfway through. They found some truth, just not all.

But they did enough searching for truth to convince 10 Republican members of the House and 7 Republican Senators.  Guys like Ben Sasse Richard Burr. I'm on those guys' side.

Or just maybe, they uncovered the truth and that’s why they gave up so quickly. You assume that they didn’t find the truth because it doesn’t fit your version of what the truth has to be. Do you honestly think if they had any kind of evidence they would have reversed their decision for witnesses so easily today? What am I thinking? Of course you’ll think they still have evidence even though nothing stopped them from exposing it during this dog and pony show they put on.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-13-2021, 11:24 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If the glove fits you must acquit!

[Image: 750-F8-E5-F-42-C1-43-D0-9-DFC-C0667562-AC5-D.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-13-2021, 11:56 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 11:24 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If the glove fits you must acquit!

[Image: 750-F8-E5-F-42-C1-43-D0-9-DFC-C0667562-AC5-D.jpg]

Lol. Those guys are crazy.

If somebody got a request for more troops at the Capitol on the morning of January 6, and said no, that was a mistake.
If somebody got a request for more troops at the Capitol on the afternoon of January 6, and said no, or delayed, that's treason.
Logic applies whether the person was Nancy Pelosi or Donald Trump.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The twitter comments are crazy. People anymore don't demand accountability from anyone with whom they agree. Assuming it's true, this could be an actual 'clear and present danger' situation that could have been avoided but wasn't, and democrats do not care one bit that Pelosi could be the one who is responsible. Maybe that's why she rode the Impeach Trump jock so hard, so she wouldn't get looked at.

If this is all true she has the blood of those who died on her hands and she needs to be fired, arrested and charged, taken to trial and judged. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of what she needs to answer for.

(02-15-2021, 02:53 PM)mikesez Wrote: If somebody got a request for more troops at the Capitol on the morning of January 6, and said no, that was a mistake.
If somebody got a request for more troops at the Capitol on the afternoon of January 6, and said no, or delayed, that's treason.

Does your "logic" also apply to Minneapolis, Ferguson and Seattle?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-15-2021, 09:57 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 02:53 PM)mikesez Wrote: If somebody got a request for more troops at the Capitol on the morning of January 6, and said no, that was a mistake.

Does your "logic" also apply to Minneapolis, Ferguson and Seattle?

Why would it?
We don't usually talk about "treason" in the context of city government, do we?
Were any of those rioters searching for elected officials, hoping to harm them?

(02-16-2021, 08:18 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 09:57 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Does your "logic" also apply to Minneapolis, Ferguson and Seattle?

Why would it?

The only ones talking about "treason" and "insurrection" at all are you and your fellow liberals.  
No, those incidents in Minneapolis, Ferguson and Seattle were glorified as "protests" by the left.
Is an attempted action against an elected official versus against an appointed or hired official of some greater significance of which I am unaware?  Does throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails at police officers count as an attempt to harm officials?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-16-2021, 10:29 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 08:18 AM)mikesez Wrote: Why would it?

The only ones talking about "treason" and "insurrection" at all are you and your fellow liberals.  
No, those incidents in Minneapolis, Ferguson and Seattle were glorified as "protests" by the left.
Is an attempted action against an elected official versus against an appointed or hired official of some greater significance of which I am unaware?  Does throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails at police officers count as an attempt to harm officials?

We really need to start teaching civics in high school again.

Bro, CHAZ was literally an attempt by a bunch of radicals to succeed from this nation. Much like the "insurrection" that we saw at the Capitol, it was predominantly lead by the fringe radicals. How you can call that anything other than an insurrection is beyond me. Revolution, uprising... how many synonyms do I need to use to help you understand. It's all the same thing. Burning down police buildings counts as insurrection. Creating organizations to destroy capitalism counts as insurrection. Regardless, the people in CHAZ did a much better job with their insurrection than the people in DC. Did you notice how many people on the right condemned this? Oh yeah, pretty much all of them. Yet the left, including yourself, have done nothing but condone this type of abhorrent behavior. Maybe, just maybe, if the nation didn't watch these leftist hack journalists defend this for six months, people wouldn't have felt justified in storming the Capitol building. I know it's a bit much for any of you guys to do some soul searching here, but try it.

(02-16-2021, 11:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Bro, CHAZ was literally an attempt by a bunch of radicals to succeed from this nation the city of Seattle. Much like the "insurrection" that we saw at the Capitol, it was predominantly lead by the fringe radicals. 

Yes, CHAZ was a local insurrection, at least at the beginning.  I never said otherwise.
You could call it treason, but I've never heard that word used in the context of local government.

Dude, they (CHAZ) were trying to break away from the country, not the city.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 08:09 AM by mikesez.)

(02-17-2021, 12:05 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude, they (CHAZ) were trying to break away from the country, not the city.

False
Quote:Protesters united behind three main demands:

Cut Seattle's $409 million police budget by 50 percent.
Shift funding to community programs and services in historically black communities.
Ensure that protesters would not be charged with crimes.

(02-17-2021, 08:05 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 12:05 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude, they (CHAZ) were trying to break away from the country, not the city.

False
Quote:Protesters united behind three main demands:

Cut Seattle's $409 million police budget by 50 percent.
Shift funding to community programs and services in historically black communities.
Ensure that protesters would not be charged with crimes.

Spin it all you want, princess..

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-seattle...1591919047

As a cardboard sign at the entrance of Chaz, reads..

"You are now leaving The USA"...

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Mikesez would know that if he stopped getting his news exclusively from left wing news outlets.

(02-17-2021, 08:18 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 08:05 AM)mikesez Wrote: False

Spin it all you want, princess..

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-seattle...1591919047

As a cardboard sign at the entrance of Chaz, reads..

"You are now leaving The USA"...

Yes.
We all know that random dudes with cardboard signs always tell the definitive truth about what's going on around them.
This is why every homeless person is a mayor!

Lol