Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NBA 2020-2021 Season thread *****Official******

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 02:04 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(06-24-2021, 09:30 AM)Jag88 Wrote: ^^ Absolutely, I like seeing someone new winning it. I've been enjoying the hawks runs and the suns look legit.

Been rooting for the suns from the beginning of playoffs. While I do think they have benefited from injuries the only ones I see as series changing was AD for the Lakers. Course Kawhi for the clippers is a huge lose however I think the suns would have won anyway. On the East side, every team has been weaker than expected mostly due to injuries. I expect the suns to win out at this point, will be a great deal for CP3. He is a guy who has been a great player for a long time. Also it’s great that the Suns can win a championship. Maybe they can retain the guys they drafted and change the bolting around in FA trend of NBA.

I have to say tho, I think I was right about the nets for the wrong reason. Even tho they were bounced in the second round like I thought they would be they were good enough to come out of the East if not for injuries. At this point I have a hard time believing they will be able to put consistent runs together. It’s not chemistry or lack of defense (although they are not good there), it’s really the fact that their main players have a ton of miles on them and are breaking down. Like GS, the players are still good, but it’s hard to have them all uninjured at the same time.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBA 2020-2021 Season thread *****Official****** - by HandsomeRob86 - 06-28-2021, 02:02 PM