Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(06-23-2021, 08:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 06:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Future female Olympian and Victoria's Secret model.

[Image: 20210621-183305.jpg]

What is that? I thought olympians were supposed to be........... athletic looking. Did they include bowling in the summer olympics?

That's the dude who is going to win the gold in ladies powerlifting at the Olympics.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 10:03 PM by mikesez.)

(06-23-2021, 09:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 08:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: What is that? I thought olympians were supposed to be........... athletic looking. Did they include bowling in the summer olympics?

That's the dude who is going to win the gold in ladies powerlifting at the Olympics.

And that New Zealander would be competing in Japan regardless of if Biden was President.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-23-2021, 10:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 09:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That's the dude who is going to win the gold in ladies powerlifting at the Olympics.

And that New Zealander would be competing in Japan regardless of if Biden was President.

Or Trump! Or literally anybody! Great point Mike

(06-23-2021, 10:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 09:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That's the dude who is going to win the gold in ladies powerlifting at the Olympics.

People like you helped lay the foundation for people openly willing to accept this.

(06-23-2021, 08:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: What is that? I thought olympians were supposed to be........... athletic looking. Did they include bowling in the summer olympics?

Please tell me the "movement" hasn't spread to beach volleyball yet.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 10:50 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Oh Geez! Haven't they figured this out yet? When you are born a man, you have certain physiological differences which give you an unfair advantage over real women. That cannot be changed by any amount of hormones. Why is the IOC allowing this? It's a simple concept. The real women in that sport should refuse to compete.

(06-23-2021, 08:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow, he said this out loud.

BIDEN: "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government.”

"If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

https://t.co/WVHUffpphP
https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-start...government

I wonder if the HOA has rules against a F-15, I doubt even they thought of that.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2021, 07:43 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Puddin' Pop just implied he would nuke his own nation and there are still people who support him.

[Image: Screenshot-20210624-074302-Twitter.jpg]

Democracy Dies in Darkness, doncha know.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/14...41188?s=20

He's such an out of touch moron.

Not one US Soldier Marine Airman or Sailor would attack the US people. They would take sides. So half those F-15s would be used against you you old moronic idiot.

(06-24-2021, 07:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Puddin' Pop just implied he would nuke his own nation and there are still people who support him.

[Image: Screenshot-20210624-074302-Twitter.jpg]

That’s so damned funny.

(06-24-2021, 10:49 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: He's such an out of touch moron.

Not one US Soldier Marine Airman or Sailor would attack the US people. They would take sides. So half those F-15s would be used against you you old moronic idiot.

There's a reason why the Services are being purged and the new indoctrination is in the flavor of "woke."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-24-2021, 11:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

There's a reason why the Services are being purged and the new indoctrination is in the flavor of "woke."

I'd take an old-school fighter pilot in a P-51 over any "woke" fighter pilot in an F22. One will fight til the end, the other will cry when the plane doesn't line up on his HUD like a video game.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2021, 12:15 PM by mikesez.)

You're so close to the right answer here... Keep thinking it through.

You've just described a civil war with military aircraft on both sides. Truly a horrible, apocalyptic scenario.

How useful would an informal group of civilians with semi automatic rifles be in such a conflict?  Sure, each man could protect his own family, but would such a group really change the course of the battle?

Unlikely, right?

If we know that such a group has little impact after a civil war starts, what does this imply about their impact before a civil war starts?

It shows that the most impact such a group could ever have is possibly triggering such a civil war, and after that they would fade into the background quickly.  Hence, why the events of January 6 were so serious.  Those rioters/insurrectionists were trying to convince police and military to join them.  Had they succeeded, the civil war would still be ongoing at this point.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-24-2021, 12:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:

You're so close to the right answer here... Keep thinking it through.

You've just described a civil war with military aircraft on both sides. Truly a horrible, apocalyptic scenario.

How useful would an informal group of civilians with semi automatic rifles be in such a conflict?  Sure, each man could protect his own family, but would such a group really change the course of the battle?

Unlikely, right?

If we know that such a group has little impact after a civil war starts, what does this imply about their impact before a civil war starts?

It shows that the most impact such a group could ever have is possibly triggering such a civil war, and after that they would fade into the background quickly.  Hence, why the events of January 6 were so serious.  Those rioters/insurrectionists were trying to convince police and military to join them.  Had they succeeded, the civil war would still be ongoing at this point.

You really have no idea what gibberish you're spewing, do you..

Dang, Joe really loves him some CCP.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tracy-s...on-control

(06-24-2021, 02:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Dang, Joe really loves him some CCP.

I cannot believe anyone would actually allow her to graduate with such a crappy thesis.

We have the least dense population by square kilometer of any other civilized nation... by far. We are like 130-something on the list with 38/sqkm

That right there means she should have failed... but hey.. thanks to Universities being basically garbage this kind of stuff happens.

(06-24-2021, 02:52 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 02:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Dang, Joe really loves him some CCP.

I cannot believe anyone would actually allow her to graduate with such a crappy thesis.

We have the least dense population by square kilometer of any other civilized nation... by far. We are like 130-something on the list with 38/sqkm

That right there means she should have failed... but hey.. thanks to Universities being basically garbage this kind of stuff happens.

I have been saying it for a long time now.  It's not just Universities.  It's gone to K-12 public "education".  They are not schools that teach HOW to think, rather they are indoctrination centers that teach WHAT to think.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm childfree by choice and wonder why people have more than a couple of kids and that "thesis" makes me cringe. My cousin and his wife have five kids and while I don't understand the mentality #1 they can afford them, #2 they chose to have them (as in there were no surprise kids,) and #3 its their right to have as many kids as they want.

I don't believe people should have more kids than they can afford but again, freedom is what we value here in America, and who can quantify these things?

(06-23-2021, 10:48 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Oh Geez! Haven't they figured this out yet? When you are born a man, you have certain physiological differences which give you an unfair advantage over real women. That cannot be changed by any amount of hormones. Why is the IOC allowing this? It's a simple concept. The real women in that sport should refuse to compete.

Does this mean steroids are allowed in women's sports as long as they are produced naturally in a man that thinks he is a woman?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.