Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 08:43 PM by Jags.)

(05-13-2021, 08:29 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 07:38 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve walked in maskless to numerous stores that required it.  Yes; I know I’m a rebel.

Legally they can't require it. Just say medical exemption, they can't ask anything else. Then say are you going to be my personal shopper while I wait in my car? If the answer is no, then go away or pay the ADA fine.
In the rare instances they’ve tried to kick me out,
I declared I was either  a seeing eye dog or emotional support dog and donned my cowardly lion costume from the “wizard of Oz”.  They think I’m a cute golden retriever; pat me on the head and tell me to carry on.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-13-2021, 07:38 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve walked in maskless to numerous stores that required it.  Yes; I know I’m a rebel.

I'm right there with you. I'm done with the charade now that vulnerable family members are vaccinated. They have peace of mind and so do I.

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2021, 06:36 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://twitter.com/jordansarmo/status/1...97668?s=19

Not gonna happen

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1392935...34987?s=19

[Image: image004.jpeg?action=attachment&folder=d...height=653][Image: image012.jpg?action=attachment&folder=de...height=653][Image: image011.jpg?action=attachment&folder=de...height=653][Image: image005.jpg?action=attachment&folder=de...height=653]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Biden admin diverts $2B from COVID, health spending to care for migrant kids
Secretary Xavier Becerra pulled $850 million more out of a fund meant to replenish the Strategic National Stockpile

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-a...grant-kids
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(05-13-2021, 08:39 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 06:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So all indoor establishments will be checking vaccine cards?

Slippery slope.

IDK? I just know they gave me a card and told me to carry it on me at all times.

Are you trolling? I'm so confused?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(05-16-2021, 03:13 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 08:39 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: IDK? I just know they gave me a card and told me to carry it on me at all times.

Are you trolling? I'm so confused?

????? How is this trolling? It's the truth. I have my card in my wallet. So does everyone else in my family that got vaccinated and everyone I know that got vaccinated. Are there different rules in Florida or wherever you are from? I live in Ohio and this is what we were told to do. I got the card after my first shot and they said to bring it with me for my second one. They filled in the information on the card with the date I got both vaccinations and the doctors signed it. They told me to keep it with me at all times.

(05-16-2021, 04:10 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 03:13 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Are you trolling? I'm so confused?

????? How is this trolling? It's the truth. I have my card in my wallet. So does everyone else in my family that got vaccinated and everyone I know that got vaccinated. Are there different rules in Florida or wherever you are from? I live in Ohio and this is what we were told to do. I got the card after my first shot and they said to bring it with me for my second one. They filled in the information on the card with the date I got both vaccinations and the doctors signed it. They told me to keep it with me at all times.

That's just in case you gave a reaction so they can identify when and what lot number you got.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-16-2021, 04:10 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 03:13 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Are you trolling? I'm so confused?

Do you carry any other vaccination documentation in your wallet?

(05-16-2021, 08:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 04:10 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: ????? How is this trolling? It's the truth. I have my card in my wallet. So does everyone else in my family that got vaccinated and everyone I know that got vaccinated. Are there different rules in Florida or wherever you are from? I live in Ohio and this is what we were told to do. I got the card after my first shot and they said to bring it with me for my second one. They filled in the information on the card with the date I got both vaccinations and the doctors signed it. They told me to keep it with me at all times.

He might as well pin it to his shirt.. Like a badge or yellow star..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2021, 12:39 PM by p_rushing.)

(05-16-2021, 04:10 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: ????? How is this trolling? It's the truth. I have my card in my wallet. So does everyone else in my family that got vaccinated and everyone I know that got vaccinated. Are there different rules in Florida or wherever you are from? I live in Ohio and this is what we were told to do. I got the card after my first shot and they said to bring it with me for my second one. They filled in the information on the card with the date I got both vaccinations and the doctors signed it. They told me to keep it with me at all times.

he is probably still carrying around his ssi card?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

If you are out in public wearing a mask. = Vaccinated

If you are out in public not wearing a mask = Not vaccinated and a Trump supporter.

Is that how it goes?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2021, 06:08 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(05-16-2021, 07:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

That's just in case you gave a reaction so they can identify when and what lot number you got.

No. We were told if we were to have a reaction, it would occur immediately. After the shots, they had us stay there an additional half hour to monitor us for some kind of a reaction. Once they saw we were cleared, they told us to go.

What other vaccination documentation? My booster shots when I was a kid? I think my mother still has that. I haven't had any other vaccinations in decades.

(05-16-2021, 08:19 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 08:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do you carry any other vaccination documentation in your wallet?

He might as well pin it to his shirt.. Like a badge or yellow star..

I'll tattoo the thing to my forehead, if it means I can go anywhere I want without wearing a mask.

(05-16-2021, 12:39 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 08:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do you carry any other vaccination documentation in your wallet?
he is probably still carrying around his ssi card?

Yes, I do. As I get older, I can't always remember things like telephone numbers, account numbers, Social Security numbers and so on. I keep them with me as a reference.

(05-16-2021, 06:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 12:39 PM)p_rushing Wrote: he is probably still carrying around his ssi card?

Yes, I do. As I get older, I can't always remember things like telephone numbers, account numbers, Social Security numbers and so on. I keep them with me as a reference.

Smart. That way if someone steals your wallet, it’s much easier for them to steal your identity too! Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I don't even know what to say.....

(05-16-2021, 10:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 06:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Yes, I do. As I get older, I can't always remember things like telephone numbers, account numbers, Social Security numbers and so on. I keep them with me as a reference.

Smart. That way if someone steals your wallet, it’s much easier for them to steal your identity too! Ninja

No need to worry. My wallet never leaves my side....... ever. It is something I'm willing to die over, so if someone tries to rob me at gunpoint, they're gonna have to be willing to commit murder. I'm not giving it to them. What's mine is mine, no matter how trivial it is.

(05-17-2021, 12:46 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 10:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Smart. That way if someone steals your wallet, it’s much easier for them to steal your identity too! Ninja

No need to worry. My wallet never leaves my side....... ever. It is something I'm willing to die over, so if someone tries to rob me at gunpoint, they're gonna have to be willing to commit murder. I'm not giving it to them. What's mine is mine, no matter how trivial it is.

You’re assuming you’ll remember to put it back in your pocket every time. If you’re having a hard time remembering a number you’ve had since you were probably a teen, forgetting your wallet somewhere isn’t out of the realm of possibility.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(05-17-2021, 01:18 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 12:46 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: No need to worry. My wallet never leaves my side....... ever. It is something I'm willing to die over, so if someone tries to rob me at gunpoint, they're gonna have to be willing to commit murder. I'm not giving it to them. What's mine is mine, no matter how trivial it is.

You’re assuming you’ll remember to put it back in your pocket every time. If you’re having a hard time remembering a number you’ve had since you were probably a teen, forgetting your wallet somewhere isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

LOL. If you saw my wallet, you'd understand what I was talking about. I always know where it is. It's about 4" thick and weighs almost a pound (not due to being full of money though.) Yes, I'm one of "those" people. 

[Image: 6sgqkrgghiq01.jpg]

I hope you're carrying that in your front pocket.