Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What’s next for Watson?

(03-26-2021, 01:29 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 01:13 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: So what  you are really saying is that this is exactly what you would if you were a rich famous celebrity with a dedicated wife.

You're not totally clear, but I think you're saying I'd try to have sex with as many women as possible if I were a rich and famous celebrity. As someone who isn't a rich and famous celebrity I can't know how different I'd be were that the case, but I can say that being an old guy the idea of that much sex just sounds exhausting.

Does it offend you to hear that some guys can have so many women with such ease?

It wasn't terribly difficult for me to get a new girl every few days as fairly normal guy with an average size bank account. I can't imagine how much tail must fly your way when you're famous, rich, and athletic.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think that stature/looks/fame has little to do with it.  It's all about the money.

Take a young man in reasonable shape and reasonably handsome and have him roll up in South Beach Miami in a F-150 pickup truck wearing boots, jeans and a t-shirt.  The hot chicks there wouldn't give him the time of day.  Take the same guy and have him roll up in a fancy car, name-brand expensive clothes and wearing expensive jewelry and he pretty much has his pick.

I think that Watson probably would seek a massage to "take care of his body", and if the masseuse was attractive he would suggest a "happy ending".  I also think that many of them probably obliged and he "tipped" them very well.  He finally came across one that refused and complained publicly.  Many of the others that obliged saw the $$$ and got on the lawsuit list.  It's all about the money.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(03-26-2021, 05:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I think that stature/looks/fame has little to do with it.  It's all about the money.

Take a young man in reasonable shape and reasonably handsome and have him roll up in South Beach Miami in a F-150 pickup truck wearing boots, jeans and a t-shirt.  The hot chicks there wouldn't give him the time of day.  Take the same guy and have him roll up in a fancy car, name-brand expensive clothes and wearing expensive jewelry and he pretty much has his pick.

I think that Watson probably would seek a massage to "take care of his body", and if the masseuse was attractive he would suggest a "happy ending".  I also think that many of them probably obliged and he "tipped" them very well.  He finally came across one that refused and complained publicly.  Many of the others that obliged saw the $$$ and got on the lawsuit list.  It's all about the money.

Yup, even someone ugly like Tiger Woods, Jared Fogel or Bill Cosby can get some.

(03-26-2021, 01:29 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 01:13 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: So what  you are really saying is that this is exactly what you would if you were a rich famous celebrity with a dedicated wife.

You're not totally clear, but I think you're saying I'd try to have sex with as many women as possible if I were a rich and famous celebrity. As someone who isn't a rich and famous celebrity I can't know how different I'd be were that the case, but I can say that being an old guy the idea of that much sex just sounds exhausting.

Does it offend you to hear that some guys can have so many women with such ease?

Seems like an evasion.

Not offended at all, to each his own. Charlie Sheen slept with 1 million women and now has the AIDS. Totally his choice. Jared Fogel, Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby are in jail.
And Colonel Hogan had his brains smashed in but probably had the best time out of them all.

I don't know how many of you follow Reddit and I'm sure some will dismiss it. It doesn't matter because a member there created a summary of the accusations.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/md..._detailed/

(03-27-2021, 02:26 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: I don't know how many of you follow Reddit and I'm sure some will dismiss it. It doesn't matter because a member there created a summary of the accusations.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/md..._detailed/
Reading all of them definitely shows a pattern or they all talked and got their stories straight. If they have proof of him contacting them afterwards and them not responding, that helps prove their version as you wouldn't want to turn away a high profile client. This looks very bad for him.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(03-26-2021, 01:03 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 12:35 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Lol that’s a pretty [BLEEP] thing to say. Even if there is some truth to this, the flip side of this is that in this mythical world where you imagine you can walk around making propositions to any girl you think is attractive, it can all crumble in a matter of minutes when your skeletons all come crashing out of your closet and the real piece of [BLEEP] you really are comes into the public view.

“Generally girls are so happy to have sex with a tall rich guy” lol. Sounds like something a short broke guy who didn’t get laid enough in college would say. Yeah I’m sure people who are short and broke blame these two factors as the main criteria Women look for. Good stuff

If I came across as bitter to you then I assure you it's not the case. Just saying that being a very desirable man is a completely difference experience than being a regular man. I did say he probably propositions every attractive woman he meets, but I didn't mean literally every one of them, just the ones he's in a situation where he thinks it won't cause a problem.

Wilt Chamberlain claimed to have had sex with 20,000 women. Was he exaggerating? Maybe, but the point is he had sex with so many women that 20,000 seemed like a reasonable estimate to him. I wouldn't be surprised if it were in the high double digits range at least for Watson, and I wouleved be even less surprised if his girlfriend didn't understand that it was the case.

I always found it incredulous that Gene Simmons had so many sexual encounters. He had that makeup on for a reason.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This got out -of-hand fast. They need to stiffen up their investigation of this guy

He deleted all his messages. Tried to settle with some of the girls after he previously said he wasn't gonna settle cause he's innocent. Guilty!

(03-29-2021, 12:30 PM)jaglyn Wrote: This got out -of-hand fast. They need to stiffen up their investigation of this guy

A thorough probing is needed.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2021, 10:57 AM by The Real Marty.)

Remember when some people were saying we should trade the #1 pick for Deshaun Watson?   Deshaun Watson was a proven commodity, Trevor Lawrence was unproven, bird in the hand, etc etc.  

Not that it was ever really likely, but still, it scares me to think of what might have happened.

On another note, here's one for the conspiracy theorists: Right before the 2020 season, he signed a huge contract with a signing bonus and guaranteed money.  I am sure that contract has a behavior clause in it.  They all do.  So I am wondering if all these allegations will enable the Texans to cancel that contract, and go after that signing bonus.

(03-30-2021, 10:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Remember when some people were saying we should trade the #1 pick for Deshaun Watson?   Deshaun Watson was a proven commodity, Trevor Lawrence was unproven, bird in the hand, etc etc.  

Not that it was ever really likely, but still, it scares me to think of what might have happened.

On another note, here's one for the conspiracy theorists: Right before the 2020 season, he signed a huge contract with a signing bonus and guaranteed money.  I am sure that contract has a behavior clause in it.  They all do.  So I am wondering if all these allegations will enable the Texans to cancel that contract, and go after that signing bonus.

Assuming they want to of course.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-30-2021, 10:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Remember when some people were saying we should trade the #1 pick for Deshaun Watson?   Deshaun Watson was a proven commodity, Trevor Lawrence was unproven, bird in the hand, etc etc.  

Exactly, it was frightful to think that any team would trade the farm for this mediocre slow clown.

I'm sure the contract will be voided and he'll probably end up in jail. NFL will probably get rid of him.
He'll be lucky to even get into Johnny Manziel's football league if he's able to avoid prison time.

(03-30-2021, 04:30 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:

Exactly, it was frightful to think that any team would trade the farm for this mediocre slow clown.

I'm sure the contract will be voided and he'll probably end up in jail. NFL will probably get rid of him.
He'll be lucky to even get into Johnny Manziel's football league if he's able to avoid prison time.

You have to be an Alabama fan. There's no other reason for such foolishness from your keyboard.

(03-30-2021, 09:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 04:30 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: Exactly, it was frightful to think that any team would trade the farm for this mediocre slow clown.

You have to be an Alabama fan. There's no other reason for such foolishness from your keyboard.

I think Alabama fans would largely find that excessive.

Deshaun Watson and Alabama played two of the best college football games ever.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(03-30-2021, 09:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 04:30 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: Exactly, it was frightful to think that any team would trade the farm for this mediocre slow clown.

Are you a Clemson fan? You seem to really want to go out of your way defend Watson.

(03-30-2021, 11:00 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 09:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You have to be an Alabama fan. There's no other reason for such foolishness from your keyboard.

Are you a Clemson fan? You seem to really want to go out of your way defend Watson.

The presumption od innocence isnt far at all. As for your football take it's downright absurd.

(03-30-2021, 08:10 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He deleted all his messages. Tried to settle with some of the girls after he previously said he wasn't gonna settle cause he's innocent. Guilty!
If they have proof of him deleting things and contacting them directly, he has just opened himself up for criminal charges. There was no proof given unless it wasn't mentioned in the article I read. Then his lawyer releases a statement that there have been no settlement offers and then says he hasn't deleted anything since mid March. He is the thing though, he knew the lawsuit was coming in Feb as they had been in contact for the 1st client. He knew not to delete things and did it days before the lawsuits started to be filed.

Watson seems to be stupid and his lawyer is either stupid or has no control over him. He needs to get out of his own way unless he wants to end his career.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(03-30-2021, 11:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 11:00 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: Are you a Clemson fan? You seem to really want to go out of your way defend Watson.

The presumption od innocence isnt far at all. As for your football take it's downright absurd.

You didn't answer the question.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...un-watson/

So Watson uses +40 different massage therapists? I thought this started last year because of covid and his normal person not being able to do it? Now he admits he has a problem.