Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What’s next for Watson?

(03-31-2021, 08:12 AM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 11:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The presumption od innocence isnt far at all. As for your football take it's downright absurd.

You didn't answer the question.

Nope, FSU actually. Changes nothing by the way.

(03-31-2021, 03:08 PM)p_rushing Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...un-watson/

So Watson uses +40 different massage therapists? I thought this started last year because of covid and his normal person not being able to do it? Now he admits he has a problem.

It's not uncommon to use different therapists, I've had five myself over the last several years. What matters is that 18 women have publicly fronted their own reputations in support of Watson.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think its obvious based on whats come out with all these massage stories that 'what is next' for deshaun watson is probably another massage, with a 50/50 chance of it having some sort of 'happy ending.'

I'll see myself out now.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I think he needs to reject any kind of "settlement" and continue with his career... wherever that might be.  I am by no means a "Watson fan", but I do believe more-and-more that this is nothing more than a "money grab" from a slimy lawyer.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(03-31-2021, 04:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 08:12 AM)Tank Commander Wrote: You didn't answer the question.

Ahh, Jameis Winston. Not jumping to conclusions. Understandable.
Fair Enough.

(03-31-2021, 03:08 PM)p_rushing Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...un-watson/

So Watson uses +40 different massage therapists? I thought this started last year because of covid and his normal person not being able to do it? Now he admits he has a problem.

It's not uncommon to use different therapists, I've had five myself over the last several years. What matters is that 18 women have publicly fronted their own reputations in support of Watson.
Having 5 isn't a lot over a few years. I'm sure you also aren't finding them on Instagram or flying them from other states for the first and only session.

None of the individual instances have any proof yet but when you add all the info together it points to something going on that isn't normal. He even forgets who he has contacted before or worse tries to get another appointment to go further. That shows he has probably contacted all of them in the Houston area.

Unless they can prove he deleted evidence and reached out to the victims, I doubt he is charged with anything. I think he loses the civil lawsuits though because he continues to establish his own pattern and further hurt his case.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(03-31-2021, 06:52 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 04:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nope, FSU actually. Changes nothing by the way.

Fair Enough.

Actually Brad Johnson ans Casey Weldon, but you can do you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 07:09 PM by p_rushing.)

(03-31-2021, 06:52 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 04:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nope, FSU actually. Changes nothing by the way.

Fair Enough.

Just like with Winston, I don't think anything illegal happened but just shows how they treat women and expect them to do whatever they want. Winston told her to leave when he was done. Watson asked them to touch it, they said no and he left.

Terrible way to treat women but they are famous and plenty of women say yes so they think it is normal. Some women understand they are being used as objects while others think they can change him. They don't have to work for it so they are just open and direct about it.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2021, 08:57 AM by Mikey.)

@maybe he's a mystery shopper and has to evaluate all the options in the Houston metro area@

Didn't you know that Clemson fans reject the premise of due process!?!?!?!

Agree with this. If you have an structural injury of any kind muscles tighten up so bad to compensate for that injury. It can be a lifesaver to have someone go on and release those tightened muscles. Does not surprise me he would need focus on the groin area...

The older you get the more you understand these things. I would imagine pro football ages you quickly physically.

No kidding.  For the most part, people not looking for sex have their 1 massage therapist that they routinely use; similar to people going back to the same barber or at least the same hair cutting salon.  Dude needs to get neutered.

The guy is being extorted for money by a slime bag lawyer.  For some reason, I need a massage...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm just waiting for the bombshell news when some dude comes forward in support or claims related to the massage he gave to Watson

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2021, 12:49 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(04-01-2021, 06:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The guy is being extorted for money by a slime bag lawyer.  For some reason, I need a massage...

Women have these things called rights.

You're being intentionally obtuse. It's a little disgusting, honestly.

(04-01-2021, 02:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

No kidding.  For the most part, people not looking for sex have their 1 massage therapist that they routinely use; similar to people going back to the same barber or at least the same hair cutting salon.  Dude needs to get neutered.

You and I have disagreed a lot before but you're correct.

Multiple NFL players have said they've used half that amount throughout a decade + career... and he's done it in a couple? Something is very wrong.

Which is SO weird.. he has money, he's not ugly, he's athletic... go to any club and he will have a WILLING partner. That's what makes this so gross... he wants to do this to unsuspecting women.

Wow, convicting to profiling. Usually these thing go the other way.

(04-02-2021, 12:47 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 06:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The guy is being extorted for money by a slime bag lawyer.  For some reason, I need a massage...

Women have these things called rights.

You're being intentionally obtuse. It's a little disgusting, honestly.

So what "rights" has he allegedly taken away from any woman?

I have seen no evidence that he broke any law.  Getting a massage and asking for a "happy ending" is not against the law.  A woman has the "right" to say no.  Even if she obliged she did so of her own free will and he is just paying for a massage, not a sexual favor.

Until I see something otherwise I stand by my belief that this is nothing more than a "money grab" by a slime bag lawyer.

Apparently there has now been a criminal complaint filed against Watson.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...un-watson/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

May this serve as a cautionary tale for other young athletes.

When does the commissioner step in? There can't be a double standard for star players.

(04-04-2021, 12:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: When does the commissioner step in? There can't be a double standard for star players.
No reason to rush right now but if you apply the same punishment, he is gone for 2-3 years.

(04-04-2021, 12:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: When does the commissioner step in?  There can't be a double standard for star players.

Does the word "proof" mean anything to you?