Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What’s next for Watson?

(03-18-2021, 05:58 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 09:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Per PFT, there are four plaintiffs against Watson.

I want to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but the more that surfaces, the worse it looks. You would think an attorney who is filing these cases understands the gravity of the defamation of character lawsuits that would follow this if these are “baseless claims”. I mean you are talking about a guy who is in the public spotlight with 9 figure contract. 

But Now that he has gone public denying this, there really can’t be a settlement without a semi admission of guilt the public would inevitably see. This is going to get ugly.

Whether he's guilty or not guilty,
As a leader of the team you don't put yourself in these kinds of situations.

This just further adds to his diva like behavior.  
Any team that would've traded the farm for this overrated player would be in deep trouble right now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...un-watson/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

MeSsage Watson

(03-18-2021, 07:53 AM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 05:58 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: I want to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but the more that surfaces, the worse it looks. You would think an attorney who is filing these cases understands the gravity of the defamation of character lawsuits that would follow this if these are “baseless claims”. I mean you are talking about a guy who is in the public spotlight with 9 figure contract. 

But Now that he has gone public denying this, there really can’t be a settlement without a semi admission of guilt the public would inevitably see. This is going to get ugly.

Whether he's guilty or not guilty,

Any team that would've traded the farm for this overrated player would be in deep trouble right now.

Did DW unfriend you or something? Mein gott you are ubersensitive about this dude. Move on, we get it, you think he is pond scum.

Jail?

(03-18-2021, 09:43 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 07:53 AM)Tank Commander Wrote: Whether he's guilty or not guilty,

Did DW unfriend you or something? Mein gott you are ubersensitive about this dude. Move on, we get it, you think he is pond scum.

Sounds like he rustled your feathers, that's for sure liebling.  And to think some people wanted to trade Trevor Lawrence and picks for him.

(03-18-2021, 10:28 AM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 09:43 AM)Mikey Wrote: Did DW unfriend you or something? Mein gott you are ubersensitive about this dude. Move on, we get it, you think he is pond scum.

Sounds like he rustled your feathers, that's for sure liebling.  And to think some people wanted to trade Trevor Lawrence and picks for him.
Can you site some people who said that? Haven’t seen one person say they would trade Lawrence and picks for Watson.

Couldn't have happened to a better team..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(03-18-2021, 11:45 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Couldn't have happened to a better team..

Tennessee

(03-18-2021, 11:50 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 11:45 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Couldn't have happened to a better team..

Tennessee

Tennesse is A2 for me..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Very unfortunate for the women involved if true, but can’t help but think how incredibly stupid it would be on Watson’s part as well. And I thought he was one if the more mature players. Still may be innocent but its not looking good

“I’ve got some stiffness between my right and left leg, can you find it?”

The man is innocent until proven guilty... at least that's the way that it's supposed to work.

On one hand you have a group of women who could potentially be looking for a "payday" and on the other hand you have a young guy with lots of cash and some "stardom".

I'll wait to see IF he is actually charged with a crime.  Right now it's nothing more than civil cases filed against him that look an awful lot like "women seeking payday".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(03-18-2021, 04:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The man is innocent until proven guilty... at least that's the way that it's supposed to work.

On one hand you have a group of women who could potentially be looking for a "payday" and on the other hand you have a young guy with lots of cash and some "stardom".

I'll wait to see IF he is actually charged with a crime.  Right now it's nothing more than civil cases filed against him that look an awful lot like "women seeking payday".

Believe women. 

Just because someone is good at throwing a football doesn't mean they're decent people. We really don't know anything about the vast majority of players. Don't fall for PR...

I'll wait to see if Watson is a new Antonio Brown or if it's something else. I won't make assumptions about the women either.

Live by the culture you create. Die by the culture you create.

(03-18-2021, 05:31 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 04:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The man is innocent until proven guilty... at least that's the way that it's supposed to work.

Believe women. 

Just because someone is good at throwing a football doesn't mean they're decent people. We really don't know anything about the vast majority of players. Don't fall for PR...

I'll wait to see if Watson is a new Antonio Brown or if it's something else. I won't make assumptions about the women either.

No, believe evidence. Until the evidence shows otherwise he's innocent of the accusation. You can do better.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Believe women. 

Believe women because... why?

Complaints filed against him are civil cases, not criminal.  Right now he is/has been judged by the "court of public opinion".  Why are there no criminal charges against him?

In the meantime, either some team is going to pay him for his services or he will sit out if he is that unhappy in Houston.  I have seen no evidence or reports of actual evidence that he did anything wrong.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

There probably won't be any evidence to bring any charges. These will be he sais she said cases otherwise they would involve the courts.

He wants to leave the city, so is it because of the lawsuits he had to know were coming? If they can show a pattern they may be able to win the cases.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2021, 08:56 PM by Jags32250.)

(03-18-2021, 08:08 PM)p_rushing Wrote: There probably won't be any evidence to bring any charges. These will be he sais she said cases otherwise they would involve the courts.

He wants to leave the city, so is it because of the lawsuits he had to know were coming? If they can show a pattern they may be able to win the cases.

Text messages man

(03-18-2021, 08:54 PM)My Jags32250 Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 08:08 PM)p_rushing Wrote: There probably won't be any evidence to bring any charges. These will be he sais she said cases otherwise they would involve the courts.

Text messages man

I meant massages, digit massages.

The Fournette pick just got a fine hair more palatable...

(03-18-2021, 08:54 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:

Text messages man

(03-18-2021, 08:54 PM)My Jags32250 Wrote: Text messages man

I meant massages, digit massages.

The Fournette pick just got a fine hair more palatable...
I didn't see the texts or messages but are they in the lawsuit? Saying you are sorry doesn't mean anything criminal was done. It sounds like she knew what he wanted before the massage took place but she agreed to it the massage anyways because she thought she could control it. It's not a good look and shows what type of man he is, but it's not something to bring a lawsuit over.

When he brings his own towel and gets naked but you don't stop and say I'm not doing this, what do you expect? There's no doubt he set it all up for sex, she even thought it was weird but still agreed to it. Do you honestly think a NFL star is looking on instagram for a regular massage? You can't keep allowing things to happen and then claim ignorance after the fact.

You didn't tell him he couldn't be naked, you didn't tell him you weren't comfortable with the massage he wanted, you didn't stop it when he exposed himself. You finally said stop and he did and left. Terrible human yes, but he didn't do anything after you said you weren't comfortable.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Believe women. 

Believe women? Where is the criminal lawsuit? Civil suits are often used to get money, not justice. It looks shady as heck from my point of view and I'm a woman.