Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump wants to create new political party

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 09:58 PM by Jags.)

(01-26-2021, 09:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:18 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ll be honest and admit that I don’t know too much about her.  But a quick google search tells me she can run on this slogan: Tulsi Gabbard, the first President you’d say “I’d hit it!”

That’s not true... Ninja

Ooooohh! Which ones? Pray tell!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-26-2021, 09:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: That’s not true... Ninja

Hmmm.. I do remember a lot of women saying they have a thing for slick willie back in the day..

Sick

(01-27-2021, 09:49 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/...57697?s=20

I sense she is a Reagan Democrat at heart; a patriot who is socially liberal. I'd like to examine her more closely to be sure though.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

That John Brennan fellow is a troublemaker. He's comparing the idiots who invaded the Capitol to ISIS in another video I saw a few days ago. Those folks in DC are extremists in their own right but they're not ISIS. And to lump Libertarians in that group is ridiculous. All parties have extremists, let's not pretend Libertarians are special.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard is a hottie. I said last fall her and Crenshaw as POTUS & VPOTUS would be literally the Hottest Duo to preside over the nation. Crenshaw took a dump though when he said the politicians in the WH are not our enemies. They are proving daily that they are and have been for a long time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Of all the democrat candidates that initially came out in the primary she is the one that I agreed with the most.  Her biggest flaw in my eyes was her stance on the 2nd Amendment.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.