Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump wants to create new political party

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 11:01 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(01-20-2021, 10:56 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 10:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is your dream?

As I noted before, I voted Romey and GW Bush (1x) so I vote based on the candidate as I am very center as it relates to party views (e.g. pro-life, pro-environment, etc.).

Where does federal government forced mask mandates fall within your views? Pro-government?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-20-2021, 10:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 11:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I will not hold my nose and vote for anybody who stood by and let this election get robbed with voter fraud. If there are better options, I will vote for them. Patriot Party could win several seats that vote with GOP on issues they see eye to eye on.

If Trump does this, the GOP is finished. They can't survive with 75M voters gone.

Also, don't kid yourself if you dont think the Democrats are headed in the same direction. They can't survive without moderates.

So, if Trump takes the Trumpists out of the Republican Party, and the Dems go hard left, as you suggest, then all the moderates are available to someone.  And at that point, who is the moderate party?  The Republicans!   To which I say, good.

Swell, the new Squish Moderate Party will have a great time giving away the Country on every front.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-20-2021, 12:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 10:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So, if Trump takes the Trumpists out of the Republican Party, and the Dems go hard left, as you suggest, then all the moderates are available to someone.  And at that point, who is the moderate party?  The Republicans!   To which I say, good.

Swell, the new Squish Moderate Party will have a great time giving away the Country on every front.

So, can I assume you will not be a member?

If he does, I know I'm jumping ship..I hate The GOP just as much as I hate Democrats and Liberals..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-20-2021, 11:00 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 10:56 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: As I noted before, I voted Romey and GW Bush (1x) so I vote based on the candidate as I am very center as it relates to party views (e.g. pro-life, pro-environment, etc.).

Where does federal government forced mask mandates fall within your views? Pro-government?

Pro Common Sense.

(01-20-2021, 02:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 11:00 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:  Where does federal government forced mask mandates fall within your views? Pro-government?

Pro Common Sense.

I bet you're one of those people who drives around alone in their own car, wearing a mask..

Stupidest idea he's ever had. It would be a lot easier to just take over the republican party!

He’s gonna start a new party, people!

PAaarty Peeoople, where you at?

It’s a song, geez

(01-20-2021, 10:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 11:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I will not hold my nose and vote for anybody who stood by and let this election get robbed with voter fraud. If there are better options, I will vote for them. Patriot Party could win several seats that vote with GOP on issues they see eye to eye on.

If Trump does this, the GOP is finished. They can't survive with 75M voters gone.

Also, don't kid yourself if you dont think the Democrats are headed in the same direction. They can't survive without moderates.

So, if Trump takes the Trumpists out of the Republican Party, and the Dems go hard left, as you suggest, then all the moderates are available to someone.  And at that point, who is the moderate party?  The Republicans!   To which I say, good.

[Image: bullmooseletterhead-264x300.png?1437180593]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

As I’ve said before, he should instead just start his own religion.  Much easier to keep it focused on himself that way, and he’d probably be doing other churches a favor in the process by relieving them of their fringe members.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

I'm beginning to think Tulsi Gabbard has a real shot at being the next Republican presidential candidate.

(01-26-2021, 09:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm beginning to think Tulsi Gabbard has a real shot at being the next Republican presidential candidate.

She's definitely too cute to be a democrat..

(01-26-2021, 09:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm beginning to think Tulsi Gabbard has a real shot at being the next Republican presidential candidate.

I’ll be honest and admit that I don’t know too much about her.  But a quick google search tells me she can run on this slogan: Tulsi Gabbard, the first President you’d say “I’d hit it!”

(01-26-2021, 09:18 PM)Jags Wrote:

I’ll be honest and admit that I don’t know too much about her.  But a quick google search tells me she can run on this slogan: Tulsi Gabbard, the first President you’d say “I’d hit it!”

There are some very loyal trumpers around here...

Tulsi is the one that DESTROYED Kamala in the Democratic Debate..

https://youtu.be/KESLp1nXvvQ

Every interview I see of her she sounds more conservative than liberal.

(01-26-2021, 09:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Every interview I see of her she sounds more conservative than liberal.

I really don't consider her liberal.. I think she's more moderate democrat than anything. And the further the left push left, she'll end up realigned on the right..

That’s not true... Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-26-2021, 09:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:18 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ll be honest and admit that I don’t know too much about her.  But a quick google search tells me she can run on this slogan: Tulsi Gabbard, the first President you’d say “I’d hit it!”

That’s not true... Ninja

Hmmm.. I do remember a lot of women saying they have a thing for slick willie back in the day..